Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Please please pray for my daughter michelle tommor (Read 9404 times)
Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Re: Please please pray for my daughter michelle tommor
Reply #15 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 1:52am

Quote:
Hi Romain blink recoverer and all Michelle is fine,her baby boy weighed 9llb 5ozs,hes been taken to the special care baby unit as his breathing is fast but they think he may have picked an infection up so they have put him on anti-biotics and are going to give him a chest xray,thanks so much for your love and prayers for michelle and the baby,please keep sending your prayers for them.

Love and God bless  love juditha

Great to hear Juditha.  Does Michelle know about "probiotics" and that antibiotics have a tendency to not only kill off pathogenic bacterias, but also much of, if not all at times, the very beneficial bacterias, which eventually causes a lot of problems in the long run?

I wonder if there are any probiotics in breast milk?  Either way, to be on the safe side, she might want to look into introducing some outside probiotics in her baby's system after the antibiotics are done with. 

Prayer, sharing PUL, etc. are all great ways of healing, but because of the energy law of like attracts and begets like, sometimes physical issues and imbalances need to be treated on a physical level, as well as spiritually/energetically.   The latter always helps, but sometimes the former needs to be incorporated at the same time for full healing to be experienced.

Even Yeshua, the greatest and most successful pure thought/mind/PUL energy and distant healer of our time so far, occasionally used physical remedies in certain cases, though that aspect of his healing is not really mentioned in the N.T. for various reasons.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: Please please pray for my daughter michelle tommor
Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2008 at 3:40pm

Hi Justin thanks for that information,i will pass it on to michelle.

Hi recoverer Thanks,

Love and God bless you both  love juditha michelle and alfie xxx

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.