Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A question about a very controversial subject (Read 3244 times)
Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
A question about a very controversial subject
Oct 24th, 2008 at 3:41pm

Hi fellows it has been a loooong time since a posted here! Wink

I Know people have already asked about it here for certain but……

The astronomers and other branches of scientists know that at each 26K years the planet aligns its axis in a way it points to a huge black hole in the center of our galaxy. They also know that it has some influence in to the earth’s gravitational balance.

To most scientists this does not represent any risk to our planet and it’s all.

To the Mayans we know that it meant a huge catastrophe and leads to the die of near 60% of earth’s population.

Between both the scientific standing point and the Mayans standing point what can you tell me about your vision of this end of cycle.

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: A question about a very controversial subject
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 7:25pm

Quote Kardec: "Hi fellows it has been a loooong time since a posted here!"
You look younger than ever!  Cheesy

From my education in physics I can tell that the gravitational force of the black hole in the center of our galaxy is, compared to the influences of the planets (and the sun, of course) of our own solar system, neglectable small.
I'd say, in this regard, science is more reliable than the maya calendar. However, science doesn't know it all. Maybe there are other influences which do play a role.
  In these times, the magnetic poles are wandering and oscillating in intensity quite noticeable. No one knows exactly what caused this; but probably inner earthly processes.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 8:03pm

Hi Kardec. I too have read about some of these predictions with interest, but there's every shade of view around on what they mean and for me it's tough to form any sort of view.

Here's hoping it points to some sort of spiritual opening for us - I've even been wondering if the financial crisis and the current moves towards global fiunancial co-operation might not suggest some sort of change afoot for the common good. Or not.....

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #3 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 8:22pm

What puzzles me, how the XYZ those Maya dudes knew all about this?? Shocked
Some other questions:
The modern science doesn't have an answer what happened at around 10-15000 BC  Cheesy - Stone age? Cavemen evolving into highly intelligent species aka human beings within fraction of a second in Universe Time (Let's do not start a discussion what the Universe Time is) - Doesn't look right.
Looks like ancient civilizations (China, Egypt for instance) unexpectedly "popped up" out of nowhere at around 7-5000 BC.
Any thoughts, opinions, or even... MEMORIES? Shocked

Regards,
SL

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 8:45pm

Stone and bone tools can be found, if I recall rightly, even dated to a million years ago, in Africa. One thing which is surprising at first glance is the accelaration of technical progress in human culture, leading sometimes in an "explosion" of culture. To a good part, this can be understood through the culmination of technical inventions; when there is more knowledge we can build on, the progress of course becomes faster.
   But I agree, some things, such as the astronomic knowledge, and some monuments, are remaining mysterious.

Spooky

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #5 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 9:39pm

There is a school of thought that this current evolved existence on the planet was previously inhabited by a very highly evolved society before the last earth upheaval. IE: Atlantas, Mu, La MU.  That society of human beings where also spiritually evolved. It was decided by the inhabitants that they would no longer be connected to the continuum (for lack of a better word) hence the separation of mind from body.  In the Old Testament it is the parting of the "bad" angels from heaven to search for their own self identity.  There was peace and harmony on the planet, where wo/men could control the weather, heal with thought and remember who they really were. But, it wasn't enough. By breaking away from the continuum and seeking out individuality, the planet became unbalanced and the poles started to shift causing the great catastrophe which separated the land into the 7 continents we now know. It also invited unwanted asteroids to hover near by.

Truth or fiction?? I say more truth than fiction. The pendulum now swings the other way.---cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 8:53pm

Quote identcat: "By breaking away from the continuum and seeking out individuality, the planet became unbalanced and the poles started to shift causing the great catastrophe which separated the land into the 7 continents we now know. It also invited unwanted asteroids to hover near by."

The Continent Drift theory sounds more likely to me I must say... they're still drifting apart... And "inviting" asteroids to "hover"? Gimme a break!

Spooky

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #7 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 5:32pm

Spooky--- that was an excerpt from Earth in Upheaval and from one of Shirley McLaine's books-- I do realize the scientific ramifications. However, even the high monks of Lhaza also said we left the earth unprotected from the elements of space, leaving earth opened to unwanted asteroids, etc. Positive thought does protect and negative thought destroys-- maybe some truth in the books after all. ?? cat

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 6:24pm

Kardec, I think you may be confused Wink....The truth of the matter is that more importantly than coming to the end of a cycle, is that we are also starting a new one. A new beginning. Already we hear of many differant ideas of what is going to happen within the next short time. When I think of Moen's "big clock" and all the strings crossing in just a few months, it is most interesting.The planning center must be a busy place right now. Black holes, Mayan calenders, end of times, revelations, global warming, etc.. Its all very exciting stuff. For me personally, I look forward to the changes with only sight apprehensions. Having died a number of times I have learned that the mode of death can really make a difference. Dieing itself is no big deal. Its that phyical part before that happens that puts me a little on the edge. If 60% of all human life was to be extinguished tonight then I would be happy to be a part of that %. With much work to be done to ready everyone who will pass or could pass. Now if the 60% is about losing living things, well in that case it is already here. Plants and animals are already disappearing at an alarming rate. We surly wont be that far behind them. For me its all about the All of me being as ready as possible. I am wired to recovering parts of myself. I know its the only way I will be ready in time. At the same time I am recovering parts of others also. In doing so it is releasing parts of me so they can also be released and be brought forward.  Having lived a number of lives (countless at this point) already, I can only hope that I have learned my lessons well. That my/our gift is ready to bring home to my/our Creator. So in my case, I believe the end of this cycle, and start of a new one is here and now. We are living it every day. There are still many who choose to ignore whats in front of their faces. That doesnt mean I am afraid. I am not. I look forward to it. Just as we have collectively worked together here to help others and ourselves, we will do the same thing there. Our desire for the human phyical experience is not going to end any time soon. When Monroe looked into the future some 1000 years, there we all still are. Not experiencing life in body but still having bodies to experience the phyical within. Its only by having these phyical bodies are we able to have experienced the pleasures of the phyical. Sight of beauty. Smell of fresh air or flowers. The touch of another. The sound of a bird. The taste of a kiss. There is no life like it. When we no longer have the amount of bodies we currently have avalable to us to use we will understand far more fully how precious these lifetimes were. Even those ones that lasted only to the moment of birth, or less. To those that lasted for over a hundred years. Every moment of phyical human life existence is worth everything it takes to have it. There will still be the phyical life experience. Perhaps just not as avalable to have on this little blue marble. But there are many more marbles and many differant phyical existences to experience. (or re-experience)
Joe

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #9 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 7:50pm

Joe-- that was absolutely beautiful. Thanks--- Carol Ann

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #10 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 5:04am

Wow Joe, just WOW!
Wink Thanks
Nanner

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Reply #11 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 9:43am

1st - Spooky I look as young than ever because a did not update the photo.  hehehehe.

Hawkeyes

Thank you and the other for the answers.

I can’t recall how many lives have I lived till now, nor can I talk to spirits or do retrieving of “souls”. In fact I’m a very ordinary man.

Despite that I agree with you and I know that it’s more important to be focused in taking a look inside yourself and try to make things better then pay attention to a probably big change outside.

But I think when one haven’t developed any special power yet, one looks forward for something to change outside with the hope it will help one to change inside.

Take care.

Kardec  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 10:03pm

Quote Kardec: "But I think when one haven’t developed any special power yet, one looks forward for something to change outside with the hope it will help one to change inside."
   I think you're right Kardec. It is though important in which ways people are sensitive to what happens "outside", and/or how it is interpreted. I'd say this is what this website is about, to think about what means what having in mind that we're mortal- physically. And after a while one might doubt that "inside" and "outside" is something which can actually be divided.

Yeah Joe, got us back to what really counts!

Carol Ann, I am a fan of Tolkien. I was so impressed by his literature that I thought either I'm deluded, or, to quote you, there must be "some truth in the books after all". Same feeling with some books who tell of miraculous abilities of some enlightened entities around the Himalaya. I can't believe that it's literally true, but still... there is something with it which resonates deeply with me. So, even if I come over a bit rational-sceptic sometimes, I sort of "know" something of those stories is at some level true. I yet have to find out what exactly it is  Smiley .

Spooky

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Reply #13 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 6:55am

About inviting asteroids to hover.....

Magnet energy is a very real thing. What people may not know is that our thoughts and feelings generate energy and it has its own polarity thenceforth "corps" in space can be attracted or repelled by the average earth’s sum of thoughts and feelings.

If I can scientifically prove it? I can’t.  Cheesy

Kardec  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #14 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 6:29pm

Same is true about the Tuesday Lobsang Rampa books. Although discredited as a hoax, I have learned to "soar" because of those 24 books from Rampa that I have read. 
As far as Kardec's special power: He was intuitive enough to find Bruce's conversation board and had innate feelings that he should keep coming back to its members for advice.  I would say that intuition is a VERY special power, Kardec.

I really think that a higher source --- higher intelligence would not allow a galactic catastrophe simply because it would effect the universe negatively. If we loose the earth planet, it would eventually effect the moon and the other surrounding planets. 

I know we're just a grain of sand in the universe, but it seems that the planet is important for spiritual growth???  (CAT) Carol Ann

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.