Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vivid precognitive dreams and dreams of the blind, (Read 951 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Vivid precognitive dreams and dreams of the blind,
Oct 21st, 2008 at 11:21am

Hi forum

Vivid precognitive dreams and dreams of the blind, remote viewing etc

This is a communiqué to another internet friend that might be of interest to the forum

In response to our private communication about the blind having sight dreams made me remember a totally blind person I knew some time ago. I asked him what he saw and he said just black. How he would know that the darkness all around him was black I have no idea.

I asked him how he dreamed and he said his dreams consisted of sound, smell and feel but not of visual image of any kind. So I don’t think the blind have lucid visual dreams

I told you I was fairly adept at remove viewing and after going to bed and thinking about you I got the impression of a middle age guys. With spectacles, think grayish hair dressed casually in a sort of windbreaker I rarely see in SA.

I then say a lady wearing a blue top and skirt and it just popped into my head that maybe the reason for me assuming you where a woman was due to the fact of a strong female influencing your life.

I was not trying to remote you at all but am interested if any of this resonates with you.

If you re interested in remove viewing you might be interested that this phenomenon is much more pronounced when one is very mentally tired or has gone without sleep for a fairly protracted time. Why this is I have no idea

I have vivid dreams almost every night now and when I check the internet the exact same event is described in some news paper etc.

My dreams do not stick to linear time but pickup events that have happened in the past are happening in the now and are going to happen sometime in the future

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Vivid precognitive dreams and dreams of the blind,
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:19pm

Hi Alan,

Will you tell us what theis fellow says in response?

Thank you(in advance  Smiley  ),
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Vivid precognitive dreams and dreams of the blind,
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 2:03pm

Bets,

Yes I will

Love

Alan Wink Cool

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.