Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re Hitler etc. (Read 13127 times)
devayan

Australia
Re: Re Hitler etc.
Reply #60 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 3:27am

Hi Laffingrain.
You had some confusion on my comment of sexual repression.
A pure healthy spiritually balanced human soul is also balanced in their sexual life as in all other aspects of their life.What Wilhelm Reich wrote in his wonderfull book that came out in the early 70's was that with the fascist mentality they were unable to experience sexual union with their partner..It unavoidably involved coldness and violence. If you can get the book it is still worth reading its called "
The Function of the Orgasm" Given that Fascist personality was so remote from Divinity(true divinity) it was unable to experience soulfull union with their partner.True love is union....The ego disappears into oneness in that delightful moment.Its a way fro us space/time bound beings to experience cosmic unity whilst still ina physical body.The Fascist mind can never do that.
Love Devayan

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Re Hitler etc.
Reply #61 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 3:16am

thanks Deva, I never thought of it that way but makes sense. it's like saying the facist is just an animal, equating sex with an aggressive type of "survival" chakra.
thinking on the 7 chakras, the first is concerned with fight or flight, or survival. the 2nd is sexual or procreative urges, the 3rd is the seat of personal power. this explains a facist's development.

Hilter never got to the fourth, the heart chakra opening. wow. that's sad, because that's where you feel love. and maybe he never felt love. well, I'm not wasting my time anymore dissecting facist.

not my job description. but thanks so much, it's clearer now.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.