Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
possible not to live for eternity?! (Read 3990 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: possible not to live for eternity?!
Reply #15 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 5:37pm

Hmmmm...Justine, you already exist...for me. I can try to forget you...but, it's funny how the things you try to forget are the very things you tend to remember...sometimes.

How about...you can exist as whatever/whomever you want...whenever you want. That might be doable.

What I mean is, how about...what about if you were a rock? You wouldn't really have to Do anything. Probably you'd blend in and hardly anyone would notice you. How hard could that be?

And how about this? If you change your mind again, you can be the most breathtaking diamond ever found.

love, blink

JustineS wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:33pm:
I really want to believe that it is possible for me to not exist for all of eternity if I don't want to. Do you think this is the case?!

IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Re: possible not to live for eternity?!
Reply #16 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 2:23am

Alan McDougall wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 at 3:18pm:
Justine,

If you really dislike the idea of living forever, why don’t you go down on your knees and pray to god to annihilate you when you die,

He will oblige

Alan

Thats a silly suggestion Alan and you know why too..Whether we know it or not we are in Truth one with the Creator/Ground of all Being.He/She will never respond to that because that prayer is sent to "All that is" Which "We all Are"Thats like asking "God" to be extinguished, impossible..Justine has a wonderfull conundrum facing her.Her answer when it comes will not be extinguishment but her true awakening.Justine needs to meditate and focus on this fear she has and when the time is right she will awaken.Her fear is a beautifull
Zen type Koan..Her perfect way to find her Truth.See she knows best what question to ask, because embedded in her question is the answer she so passionately needs...All questions have their answers attached.
LOve Devayan

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.