Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
my existence in the universe of time (Read 3914 times)
juditha
Ex Member

my existence in the universe of time
Sep 29th, 2008 at 5:40pm

Hi I wrote this about what i feel death is and also this is how i see my  death.

I fell asleep, something woke me, but i was floating inside this void of darkness, i was a thought inside a vast universe, i felt like i was inside this vast mind of nothingness.
I  had no weight, i had no feeling of sensation in this void, i could not touch or feel but i could see and hear, suddenly the sound of thumping started to sound in the distance and felt like it was getting louder and closer, like the sound of a heart beating only louder , faster and more prominent.
It started to come very close to my existence, which i felt was me existing,only not existing in the sense that i was there, all of a sudden i could see this small speck of light and as it got closer, this light became more brilliant, there was this wonderful sense of love emanating around me as this light was beginning to become part of me, i felt safe and had this feeling of belonging and here i was, part of the living universe, part of God's creation,i mean't something, i was needed in this void of darkness as my loving soul was bringing the light that shone in the mid'st of time continue.
Now i knew that i was part of everything that mattered, everything that was supposed to be, i was one with the universe of God.

I  wrote this  of what i feel this is part of the death and moving into the next existance to the spiritworld.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: my existence in the universe of time
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 6:11pm

Hello Juditha:

Nice to hear from you again. Smiley

Wonderful experience, thank you for sharing.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 6:30pm

Hi recoverer Thanks,its great to be back, my computer was completely going wrong but everything is fine now,i've missed you all so much.Nice to hear from you again.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 7:19pm

yes hello again, I was wondering where you had disappeared Juditha.

my dying experience was similar to yours, so glad u posted it, as the more similarities we provide, we can get an idea what happens after death. thanks again! Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 8:35pm

Thank you for this, Juditha. It is good to see you again.

I like this description very much. Yes, I also think it will be this way for you. It is too beautiful to describe, but I think you did a wonderful job here of showing how very personal this light is, that we all share.

love, blink

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 3:52pm

Hi Juditha:

Wonderful experience, thank you for sharing.
It's fell wonderful to be one with the universe doesn'it?

PUL
R.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 4:06pm

Hi blink romain aylsia So glad you enjoyed my experience.
So nice to hear from you all again,missed you

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 4:59am

Quote:
Hi I wrote this about what i feel death is and also this is how i see my  death.

I fell asleep, something woke me, but i was floating inside this void of darkness, i was a thought inside a vast universe, i felt like i was inside this vast mind of nothingness.
I  had no weight, i had no feeling of sensation in this void, i could not touch or feel but i could see and hear, suddenly the sound of thumping started to sound in the distance and felt like it was getting louder and closer, like the sound of a heart beating only louder , faster and more prominent.
It started to come very close to my existence, which i felt was me existing,only not existing in the sense that i was there, all of a sudden i could see this small speck of light and as it got closer, this light became more brilliant, there was this wonderful sense of love emanating around me as this light was beginning to become part of me, i felt safe and had this feeling of belonging and here i was, part of the living universe, part of God's creation,i mean't something, i was needed in this void of darkness as my loving soul was bringing the light that shone in the mid'st of time continue.
Now i knew that i was part of everything that mattered, everything that was supposed to be, i was one with the universe of God.

I  wrote this  of what i feel this is part of the death and moving into the next existance to the spiritworld.

when did this happen Juditha? was it recent? my experience similar to this was about 4 years or so ago.
my similarities I wanted to discuss further with you. I felt weightless also. I remember being a glider out there. don't have to walk.
it was nice sensation to glide. to be weightless feels free. I could see and hear, but sort of like being underwater, and an intuitive grasp of conversation I had was operating. I was on the wrong level though, I was in the physical level, when I needed to go to the 5th level. I did eventually make it there after a merge with god, I ended up on the 5th level of guides and retrievers. they were running everything, to say under god's direction and when people wanted help, they were standing by. dying was really a great experience. somebody out there loves us!
love, alysia

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #8 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 10:14am

Quote:
but i could see and hear, suddenly the sound of thumping started to sound in the distance and felt like it was getting louder and closer, like the sound of a heart beating only louder , faster and more prominent.
  all of a sudden i could see this small speck of light and as it got closer, this light became more brilliant, there was this wonderful sense of love emanating around me as this light was beginning to become part of me, i felt safe and had this feeling of belonging and here i was, part of the living universe, part of God's creation,i mean't something, Now i knew that i was part of everything that mattered, everything that was supposed to be, i was one with the universe of God.

Juditha; yes you were following your Heart toward being one with all; it's a great sensation when it happens.
Your one with everything and your believes dear Soul.
PUL.
R.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 2:25pm

Hi aylsia  This happened about 2 weeks ago ,i went into meditation and this was the experience i had and i wrote it down as i never thought that i could experience this.

I wrote this in my writing class at the centre what i think of life.

What is Life

What is life,is it the heart beating around the system of flesh in human form as the life force of the flesh is the soul that lies within,so the heart is of limited life for the life force around this beating heart is of eternal existance.
Life has never been of choice, it is immminent, we all have to play this game of life, each one of us are here for so many different things, no one being the same.
Do we need life, if the choice was there, would we choose it, from my experience,i would definetly say no to life, i do not want it, i do not need it,animals only give unconditional love, humans only give love with conditions.

I wrote this because i had a really down day when i sat in the writing class but i thought that sometimes we have probably all felt like this about life at times.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:13pm

Juditha:

Do you feel as if your life changed because of this experience?

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:32pm

Hi Recoverer  I do feel like this has helped me more to realise what life is all about as i went through a really tough time a few weeks ago as i never realised at that time how close i had come to commiting suicide, i layed on my bed begging God to let me die and planning to take an overdose that same night and then something happened ,all of a sudden this wonderful sense of peace and love went through my body and my friend who stayed with me at this time,she couldnt beleive how i was when i went back downstairs into the kitchen as she was so worried about me and i know that God took those feelings of wanting to die away from me.

I go to St Augustines church now every Sunday morning and have Holy Communion and also Tuedsday night for Holy Communion and i am really at peace now inside my soul,i feel so close to God and i know that he is filling my heart with love and peace,i love going to this church and i look at the world a lot clearer now and i've realised that my life is worth living after all.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:41pm

Great Juditha!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2008 at 8:00pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:53pm

Thanks Recoverer   love, light and God's blessing on you

Love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 5:54pm

Juditha, I can tell you're doing better spiritually than you were a while back. I always think of you. I know you are sensitive.
if you ever feel depressed and want to talk you know where to find us, and I know you won't be shy about expressing yourself.

it's just an internet forum, but it's so much more than that.
I see some angels around you, 2 women. they are watching every move you make to assist you.

love, alysia Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.