Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Waking vision of a Disk Page 58 (Read 4830 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Waking vision of a Disk Page 58
Sep 9th, 2008 at 11:22pm

Waking vision of a Disk Page 58

Focus 12 page 48 (Expanded Awareness)
This is a state where conscious awareness is expanded beyond the limits of the physical body C1. Focus 12 has many different facets, including: exploring nonphysical realities, decision making, problem solving and enhanced creative expression.

In regard to: Waking vision of a Disk Page 58 of Voyage into the Unknown Bruce Moen.

I remember in 2004 or around then seeing in vivid 3D colors and knowing/sensing that it was my disk, Higher Self/Nomad etc.

But it was not “A Disk” meaning not a Frisbee type of disk. What it was, was more like a “Crystal Formation” I could see the round center which was holding more like connecting to the core. More like thousand and thousand of ice sickles you see hanging from the roof end of your house in winter with serrated edges, and when the warm sun in a sunny day you can almost see through it but not always because of the opaque color, but when it warm up and water start dripping from it  get clearer.
Here a link to a picture of what it did look like sort of:

[url]  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Star_polygon_9_4.png                     [/url]

It was Bright, multi colors with different hue of blue, red, and purple, orange, white. More like a Prism crystal the shape of the picture from the link, that you hang from a window/door ledge and when the sun hit it give a beautiful multi colors but it still a clear crystal. Roll Eyes

1-      Then it got me thinking while reading Page 58 of the book, what was I listening to when this happened?
After some though it came to me that I was listening while meditation to a CD from TMI called “Higher”, but you know that particular CD does not have Hemi-sync Focus sounds tones of Focus 30-35 and up !!!! Strange isn’t??

Then I was only starting to get used to F-12 and F-12 advanced Home series Types from TMI (exploring nonphysical realities ) and had not gone to the Gateway voyage as of yet !! Make you wonder then !!

2-      Can we access our Disk/Higher Self/Nomad etc…so many names for “YOU” isn’t?  Or any other levels expanding beyond C1 reality with Focus 10 body asleep mind awake or F12 without putting label/sounds on levels???

3- Do we really have to listen to H Sync Tones of F35 and beyond to contact or be in touch with our Higher Self, Guidance, Disk, and Nomad?

Not that I want to “Rain” on your parade but I know they are training wheels those cd/tapes sounds but:

When Bruce say a vision of his Disk he was not listening to f35 tones he was laying on a sledge in a sunny cold winter day!!!
And he as not gone to Gateway voyage as of yet then…humm Huh
Some thoughts..
Until then; PUL
Romain
[url][/url]

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Waking vision of a Disk Page 58
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 10:05am

That's super, Romain!

You have a very beautiful Family!   Smiley

In my opinion, you just proved the answer to your question -- you do not have to use hemi-sync to get some amazing results !
Nothing valid that I've experienced has been from TMI, except for one mean OBEr who pinched me to see if I felt pain and therefore was mortal Angry . -- Cheesy

The images for our spiritual families that we hear about have parts that fit together to create a greater whole. Ehr, They do more than fit, they unite! OK, so I've only heard of 3 or 4, but they all have that characteristic.  Smiley

So it seems there are concepts and attitudes we can hear of from others, but our own experience (with the help of our own Interpretors) will individually illustrate what we learn. I think we only really learn it when we have our own experiences with our own images.  Wink

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Waking vision of a Disk Page 58
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 11:00am

betson wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 at 10:05am:
That's super, Romain

-- you do not have to use hemi-sync to get some amazing results !
Nothing valid that I've experienced has been from TMI, except for one mean OBEr who pinched me to see if I felt pain and therefore was mortal Angry . -- Cheesy

The images for our spiritual families that we hear about have parts that fit together to create a greater whole. Ehr, They do more than fit, they unite! OK, so I've only heard of 3 or 4, but they all have that characteristic.  Smiley

Bets

So you never experience H-sync or never actually gone to TMI?
So you've been using Bruce technical of phasing in you exploration!

How long as it been since you read his fist book?

Wow that's must have been a bit of pain being pinch in the astral; i've been kind of slap or should i say the motion of slapping at the back of my head .....to make sure i pay attention.. Cheesy

Part that fit together to create a greater whole..yes..i would consider this Self retrieval; which we should do more often in my opinion. We need to be whole.
PUL;Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.