Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to induce an out of body experience (newbies) (Read 1428 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
How to induce an out of body experience (newbies)
Sep 4th, 2008 at 7:46am

Newbies give this method a go , but the web is also full of similar more detailed advice. Bruce Moen our moderator books and tapes are very information and I now use his method.

I just thought this method might suit some people or at least be of interest

The Trigger for inducing an Out Of Body Experience

lie down in a darkened room in a relaxing position. (Or sit)
Loosen your clothing      

Try to clear your mind and observe what I call eyelid visions
After a while, you may notice light patterns, people, animal’s colors etc

Enter the first phase of sleep but retain awareness

Wait until you begin to feel a vibration, like a swarm of bees

Try to move your body. If you are unable to move you have obtained the vital stage of hypnagogic sleep paralysis

Now you might feel pressure on your body like being squeezed by a great hand and an intense buzzing vibration life a swarm of bees,

You might also sense an entity of some source is next to you and maybe also or a much heightened sexual feeling.

Let it happen, do not get afraid, the buzzing vibration might get more intense and louder. You have nothing to be scared about just give in to the coming experience

Imagine rolling out of your bed or floating up to the ceiling if you like

And then , maybe that very night you might leave your body and find yourself floating below the ceiling looking down on your resting sleeping physical body,

Strange as it might seem you might be aware of what both your physical body and your ethereal body are experience at the same moment

Like any explorer you can explore further and future as you become more of an adept at leaving your body

If unsuccessful try the next night/ I find oddly that sleep deprivation helps me induce the experience.

Remember the moment you get afraid you will fight the experience and it will fail.

Note! this is just one method I use, Bruce Moen  lucid dreaming method is less stressful and I know do not use the conscious OOB method detailed above but his better method. Get his books or tapes.

I rewrote this thread as it was full of key stroke errors due to tired eyes

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: How to induce an out of body experience (newbies)
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 12:18pm

Hi Alan, thank you for that. My experience is that from time to time I get to the vibrations stage, and then click out asleep. I've a couple of times made it OOB, but quickly dropped back into the 'eyelid vision' state.

There seems to be something else as well that determines my ability to access these states - I can go for months without even getting close. It's possibly the result of being a bit uptight due to stressful circumstances or the like, or perhaps some other variable I'm not conscious of.

When the mood is present  there's this warm fuzzy sort of feeling, and a mental peacefulness.  Smiley Wish I knew what ingredient X is...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.