Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Monroe and Newton's concepts of the afterlife (Read 2773 times)
detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Monroe and Newton's concepts of the afterlife
Sep 4th, 2008 at 6:41am

Hi folks,
I've reading my way through Michael Newton's Journey of Souls (and a BIG thanks to all here for recommending it!) and I'm intrigued by his approach (if that's the correct term) compared to Bob Monroe's when it comes to passing over.
Bob's (and I suppose Bruce's for that matter?) approach focuses on retrievals for lost souls who are stuck in the focus levels, while Michael Newton's regression patients don't seem to have (so far in my reading anyway) had any problems. They describe being met by guides, helpers, soulmates, etc in a fairly straightforward manner.
So (and this may be a wild generalisation on my part): are the majority of souls that pass over needing retrieval, or are they in a minority, or are there different factors that affect this?

Thanks for any info on this.

David.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Monroe and Newton's concepts of the afterlife
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 7:23am

Hi, detheridge nice to talk to you,

The afterlife is almost infinitely complex, involving countless dimension, other realms of reality. There is simply no one definition for it.

But when we finally exit this earthly plane we progress and evolve hopefully ever and ever closer to the purest light and love we call god

Heaven or the afterlife is like a huge infinitely beautiful eternal diamond with an infinite number of facets all blazing with the light of life, coming from God,

( my personal definition)

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 8:17am

Greetings detheridge,

Many dear souls are stuck due to various misunderstandings about the concept of hell. Their belief systems were warped and their resulting guilt gave them anguish that put them in lower afterlife levels than Life and Love would require.
Now two thousand years after hearing messages of brotherly love, it's finally being taken to 'a new level.'  Smiley

Bruce Moen has figured out why souls are stuck and what to do about it. He has taken the concept of Pure Unconditional Love and brought it back to souls victimized by misunderstandings or denials of love (PUL).

To me, Newton also restores our faith in our souls' goodness, keeping us from becoming stuck ourselves. He clears the way for individuals to pass through what had become the feared experience of death.
But Moen and Monroe have been leaders in looking beyond self and using Love for helping previously stuck souls through the various undeserving areas of the afterlife into its higher realms.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 8:23am

Betsi dearone

Nice post, I see you are up bright and early.I read your post at 2.23 pm

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 11:15am

Thanks for the replies Alan and Bets.
Maybe I didn't make myself clear (in my mid 50s I'm getting more senior moments  Roll Eyes). What makes the difference with Michael Newton's book (I've ordered the other titles since getting this one) is that none of the folks mentioned there seem to have gone through the belief system territories, and as Micheal was (for want of a better phrase) exploring his own approaches though his patients? -so for them it wouldn't need the kind of approach that Bruce and Bob have dealt with.
I hope I'm making myself clear here.
One thing that Journey of Souls is doing is making me check my own life out (again) to wonder whether I'm actually fulfilling the the things I agreed with my guides to do this time around!  Embarrassed

Free will and forgetting are such big things to deal with......
Any hints on how to link in to guides to get the triggers on what we should be doing?

Best wishes,

David.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #5 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 12:11pm

David-

I find that most "souls" do indeed find their guides and actually end up where they are supposed to be. Certainly Bob Monore and Bruce, and for that matter, my own experience is more structured and is in itself a belief system called "Focus 27." Michael Newton write about similar levels or areas, but not in the same terms. Such terms are both a blessing and a prison, as the mere act of descrption in words is a problem. Now we are trying to do the impossible, which is to describe the indescribable... I digress. I see my TMI work as a valuable roadmap to "out there" but my actual experience has been different from Bob Monroe's and different from Bruce's as described in his books. More like michael Newton's stuff, actually. Less distinct, less stuff like 3-D C-1 conscioussness out there, and not like a movie.....

Anyhow, I have posted several times about how I find that fewer and fewer territories between here and what Monroe and Bruce call Focus 27, or The Park at the end of the tunnel of light so common in near death experiences. It is like the exits have been blocked and marked "ROAD CLOSED" and certainly the way to Focus 27 is very much more well-marked now that is is difficult to imagine how anyone could not find the way over.... at least the earnest seekers who are watching and awake. Likewise, there are fewer folks out at 23 to retrieve, fewer in the Hollow Hells, fewer in the less hollow ones. And with fewer "people" there, the thought forms are dissolving back in to the quantum field, becoming less and less substantial.....

My expereince, anyhow. I agree. Most folks seem to make it to 27 without much difficulty.

Thomas

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #6 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 12:51pm

I don't want to say much about what I have found, because I figure each person needs to find out for his or her self. When I say this I don't mean that I've explored as much as Bruce, Robert or Thomas. I also don't mean that I've figured it all out, because I haven't.

Near the end of "Ultimate Journey" a guide told Robert Monroe that most spirits don't get stuck. Also, Bruce Moen's exploratory partner Denise received information more similar to what Michael Newton speaks about, when it comes to what happens to the spirits of people who live their lives in a negative way.

I figure different people need different types of messages and the spirit World is aware of this. Therefore, spirits who represent the light show different people different things. Life in this World isn't what existence is really about. It's just a stepping stone along the way.  If the divine powers that be have ultimate goodness in mind, would they allow stepping stones to become hurdles that can't be overcome?
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2008 at 7:34pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.