Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Can we reach PUL (and graduate) without earth life system ?

« Created by: Member unknown on: Aug 30th, 2008 at 3:25pm »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Can we reach PUL (and graduate) without earth life (Read 7246 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Can we reach PUL (and graduate) without earth life
Reply #15 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:05pm

Sonia says: I think if you were raised without love and believe this is normal, OR if you fail to know how to be loving, I think you might get trapped as well in an area where people are not loving as well. It must be like some kind of vicious circle, if that is so.
____

Sonia I was raised as an unwanted child; even told i was not supposed to have been born. and you're right that for a time up until my 50's, I believed that I was unlovable, and so if love did come along, even small gestures of it, it was against my belief system that I was getting love. and so it appeared to others, that I was heart closed down to them. and so I was. What really helped was to start reading Monroe, and then later Bruce here, and I started thinking about what I believe, and I had to do some self retrievals, where I went back in the past and discovered what that little girl had been thinking, when she was told she was not lovable.
I discovered I wanted to please mother so much, that I decided whatever she said must be true.
so when I came here, I was always looking to see what I did really believe, and I learned how to engage two thought systems which are in conflict, as if they are talking to each other.

you will find conflict resolving techniques in Bruce's books. and thank you once more for helping me understand how we can be conflicted in our belief systems Bruce. the techique that works so well is to simply say to a negative belief system, oh, I see you have served me so well, thank you, I'll take it from here on out.

something like that. I would see the negative belief as a personage, because it was controlling me and I allowed it to run my show.
this personage however, would always comply to my wishes to go in another direction without taking it along. it was easy in one sense.
then there's this thing of learning how to release and that entails true forgiveness of my mother.

not just the kind of forgiveness that says oh, she didn't know how she injured me so I'll forgive her. It's much more than denial of what went on. There is great power of transformation value, in forgiveness also while doing retrievals, as each retrieval became like a forgiveness exercise in itself.

Forgiveness helps the closed heart to open to feel PUL. like a process over time.

but for now, if you're reading Bruce, you may discover you are doing some growth into who you really are. I agree with Recover, you are on your way and your basis is love.
____
to try to answer your question below Sonia:
____
"Don't ever worry about being forced to come back here and suffer again. those type of decisions are beyond our C1 ability and made by the higher self as well those event planners we talk about sometimes."

Sonia: Do I get to decide then, or does somebody else decides?
____

to my opinion if you have to ask this question, then you are trying to get to step C before you're done with step B. because you are worrying about something that has not happened yet, like eternal suffering.  Since we are all One, we make those kinds of decisions in what I see as a group huddle thing..because once a life is done and we are not in ELS dimension, our viewpoints change quite easily and naturally. So I no longer say to anybody, I'm not coming back to this hell hole...because it no longer looks like a hell hole after I learned the only real job I have on this planet is to learn forgiveness and getting back to love, erases the hurt that went before like it never happened and the heart begins to be open to all, suffering ends then.

it's time for a cartoon for Sonia:
I'm not trying to be funny here, this is an example of comparison thing we are talking about and I'll try to define why it's a harmful thing to do and unlike PUL.

alas, Sonia, this is my life. notice, despite that we are all EGGS and we all have colors, some of us happen to have a few more colors added to the egg shell. This makes the other two eggs feel inadequate or just say there's green envy going on to be comparing like this.
so we call each other names because we were comparing. where my growth lies is to realize they are feeling insecure, and if I get a chance to, I may find a way to reduce their insecurity in my presence if I'm led to do that. but you have your colors, and religious terms, God is a God of equal love for all, and religion and other sources teach us to make use of the gifts and talents we each possess by not worrying or getting jealous, about what another possesses, that goes for enlightenment of others..we need to honor each other wherever we are on our paths.
____
Sonia: I am afraid I get to be quite hurtful. I don't always know very well what I am doing when it comes down to other people's feelings. I really wish I were more competent.
_____
I don't have details where u say you get to be quite hurtful. but on a spiritual path, if we notice we have hurt someone, we make amends.
how you do that is up to you. in that if something has been stolen you would attempt to return that item to it's rightful owner if possible.
of if not possible going into your prayer closet you would ask for forgiveness. in this way you feel better about yourself.
It's kind of like doing retrievals where you imagine talking to someone you might have injured, and receiving forgiveness. If forgiveness occurs you feel your heart get lighter, and a general increase in your overall state of being within mundane life. it's important to do unto others as you want done to you. this is just one example where you start to feel at one with whomever was injured, however that came about. u simply stop making excuses of why you did it.
_____
Sonia:  in fact it is not money I lack. What I lack is social contact, due to lack of money. TO fix that: I intent to take courses to change to a job where I have more social interaction. So, I am really working on it, but I am also really tired to get my mind busy to that, I am not looking forward to studying again, really.
____

in a previous post it seemed you were blaming lack of money for some  problems in your life. just wanted to get the point across money has nothing to do with happiness or inner content, despite the collective urge to have lots of it. social interaction I find right here on this board, so I see you have an ability to draw people to you for socializing, this thread being evidence.
and studying, even when we're tired, we cannot escape the way life changes with or without our active participation, so we always study something, even if it's only how to get along with the neighbor next door, it's a study.

I think this is a very good thread, and your the one responsible for many of us to express ourselves
it generates that thing called PUL!  Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #16 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 12:55pm

Recoverer, LaffingRain,
Thank you very much for your replies.

I understand what you both mean.

LaffingRain, I loved the egg-comparison. It's really humorous and very educational at the same time.
Recoverer, thank you for your meditation techniques.

Somehow, I am always sorry when I bring up the subject of money. Whenever I talk about it, I get the feeling to be superficial and interested in material things, like if my intentions were directed towards that in the view of others. I regret I brought up the subject, because I don't feel good about it.

So, hopefully I'll talk about the subject of money here for the last time.

It is not money that is the problem, it is my conceptual world around money that is the key-problem. In fact, many people around me talk about money, how happy they are to have a lot of money, everything they can do because they have money (like travelling, or buying what they want,...) and then, when they are finished talking, I feel they look down on me, because I have no such stories to tell. It constantly made me feel that I was an inferior human, because I was not God-given to incarnate in a wealthy/happy environment. "Inferior human beings deserve less PUL", is what I was non-verbally thaught.

Actually, if I got no money it is my fault. To me, my lack of money became a symbol of my inferiority. I ended up hating money so much, that I gave it away to other people.

You (meaning the members of this website) are one of the most loving people I ever met. I feel sorry that I can't completely mentally participate in that state of mind. It makes me feel sad.

About a week ago, I dreamt about a pilot, that I retrieved (see Retrievals forum), ever since that dream I really feel sick(er than usual). I don't know why, but I keep nearly throwing up all my food. I don't feel good at all and I don't know why.

I'll post something on the "healing with PUL-something" forum.
I am happy to be able to talk about it, here.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 12:18am

hi again Sonia, just taking a small bite out of your post for now: you said:

It is not money that is the problem, it is my conceptual world around money that is the key-problem. In fact, many people around me talk about money, how happy they are to have a lot of money, everything they can do because they have money (like travelling, or buying what they want,...) and then, when they are finished talking, I feel they look down on me, because I have no such stories to tell. It constantly made me feel that I was an inferior human, because I was not God-given to incarnate in a wealthy/happy environment. "Inferior human beings deserve less PUL", is what I was non-verbally thaught.
_____
I found that people with or without money have the same issues the middle class do. money lends a feeling of security to life, but as you already know that security can be ripped away quickly just by life circumstances. take the great depression for example; many lost their fortune and committed suicide. thats how important money and identifying with money can get.
no doubt the suidicees came back a little wiser and considered higher truths.

it's people that are important, not whats in the bank, people make people happy. money is just a vehicle of conveyance. an exchange system.
abundance of life force is what you want. that's a feeling of well being when you arise each morning.
you will have it, as you desire it. you will build it. don't let anyone make you feel inferior, ever, but let them be as they are, surely we all have guidance, and that guidance is invisible helpers who come when called with the sincere heart.

they used to call them angels. they are there. I've seen and talked with them. u can try this: say, if there is a higher being in charge here, where would that being have my feet go today? and what would that being like me to say today with my tongue? who needs me today?

Say, I am ready for a change. because you only get to keep what you give away. then what goes around surely does come around.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

ultra

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #18 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 12:57am

Hi Sonia,

To add to what has been said above:

There are many kinds of poverty in this world, as well as many kinds of wealth.

If money made people happy then rich people would all be happy and they are not - they are frequently the most miserable and end up using their wealth to hide their unhappiness. It frequently complicates life and adds many frustrations.

On the other side, there is nothing intrinsically "undivine" about money either, since it is an aspect of the Mother (feminine divine). There is nothing wrong in having money as it gives opportunity to support life in the physical and to further ones spiritual life while in the physical, or for the evolution of spirituality in the world in general.

I usually invoke gratitude by thanking God both for what I have and what I do not have, leaving it all up to Her how to balance it all for me in the flow of time. That takes most (haha) of the worry out of it for me.

People say that in order to increase supply one trick is to be very grateful for whatever you have, as that is the basis for receiving more. I often pick up pennies when I see them as they are the embodiment of Lakshmi (an aspect of God in the feminine form) in the physical. One day someone saw this and insulted me. I said, "Do you believe in God?" They said yes. I said, "If God wants to give me one cent and I don't take it, how will I be able to receive more?" They got the point, although I still felt a little foolish having this discussion with a stranger about why I will pick up a penny, lol.

I really believe that if you organize your life around a principle and stick to it, the divine will provide what you need to explore or practice whatever that is until it is time to change or move on. Sometimes it just takes some time, patience and determination, but in those times when you do not get what you think you should, it is always a good opportunity to look deeper and see what you do already have, maybe resources not even being used.

- u

"What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion."
   - Sri Aurobindo

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.