Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: An afterlife without trouble: Is it possible?

« Last Modified by: Member unknown on: Aug 30th, 2008 at 6:59am »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An afterlife without trouble: Is it possible? (Read 3192 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

An afterlife without trouble: Is it possible?
Aug 30th, 2008 at 6:59am

SUMMARY: Everybody has unpleasant or hurtful memories (whether they are solved or not). At some moments I believe that, at some level, it is impossible not to have troubled thoughts because of that. Due to this, it would be impossible to have a afterlife, without being bothered by our own memories. It are our thoughts that create our afterlife. Wouldn't these thoughts trouble our afterlife, even if we worked very hard to make that afterlife some kind of heaven?________________________________________________________

MORE EXPLANATIONS:

Hello everyone,

Most of us talk about exploring afterlife, in which most often the experience is to retrieve or meet someone (or yourself) in trouble.

In fact, I wonder if through that action, we do not tend on focusing on problems (=finding solutions to problems).

I mean, sometimes, when you've got difficulties with issues, or hurtful past memories, there is no other solution than getting over it. Yet, the past memory stays with you, whether you've solved it or not. In other words, I think you cannot undo some unpleasant or hurtful past experience, because I think they sometimes are too embedded in the memory.

Isn't it useless or dangerous under these circumstances, to keep focusing on these problems, trying to solve them, while there is no real solution.

If so, the only way to "solve" them, would be to move on, to a more "constructive" place. An area of afterlife, where problems of memories would be left behind, to learn useful things, like PUL, giving PUL the right way, etc. BUT at the same time, you create your afterlife, so the problems that stick with you (even when you try to solve them), would follow you even in that area.

I wonder, if you had a real deep trauma in a past life, somehow that memory stays with you forever (whether it is solved or not). If you incarnate, not remembering really what happened, than it might turnout impossible to solve. To solve a problem, you first need to understand it, right?

How do you carry such heavy luggage through a lifetime (here and hereafter and after and after)?
How does one escape the traps of one's own (conscious and unconscious) memories?
Is there a place in afterlife, where you can solve yourself?

I believe, at some level, it is impossible not to have troubled thoughts at some moments. At some level, I believe these thoughts create our afterlife. I want to know if you think I am right or wrong.

Just a question.

Much love,

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: An afterlife without trouble: Is it possible?
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 8:21am

I think you have brought up a wonderful point, Sonia.

I agree with you that focusing on "problems" is not always the answer. I find that, when offering to be of service, I don't carry any essential "need" to do so into my explorations. I offer it, but also open myself to whatever the experience might be. I have lots of different kinds of experiences while exploring. I learn a lot this way.

But, I also learn a lot in other ways as well. I learn by experiencing conflict too. My own internal conflict is the only conflict that really exists for me -- change comes from within.

What seems most important for me to learn is how to remember the "feeling" of love, in varying circumstances. The mind, when placed into a habitual "place" of love, whether by meditation or by practice in the physical world, becomes free immediately -- when we remember how love feels and what love is.

Love transforms. Therefore, finding that bridge, getting to know that bridge very intimately, recognizing it when we catch a glimpse in ourselves and others....what greater purpose can we have?

Perhaps love is a bridge to ourselves, and to others, which makes of our past a foundation. Any foundation will do if we want to be human. Love knows no barriers. There is no height it cannot overcome, no depth it cannot reach. It uses all that we are for good, in its own way.

We are free to laugh and free to cry. Isn't that marvelous? Love is truth and it can live anywhere.

I hope I can remember this when I cross over. Maybe you'll help me if I don't?

Some people here say that love is the new religion. I believe that love is always the new religion. And I can remember that phrase. There are others I can remember, which help me to remember love.

Love is the new religion. It practices itself through us. As soon as we forget who we are, it rescues us.

Thank you for your terrific posts here, and for listening to my ramblings....why do I get nervous when I see this many words on the page? Only because I know they are not actually needed, not actually necessary.

I can just sit here and feel your presence and remember what love is. Did you know you could do that?

Smiley

love, blink

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 9:56am

Greetings,

! don't plan on looking for trouble in the afterlife.  Smiley
Troubles are only in the lower levels and they are quickly dissolved there through heavenly PUL.
If I can live with and through PUL now, my troubles will be dissolved by the time I get to the afterlife.  That's the selfish part of why I'm doing retrievals now -- every act through love seems to dissolve away some of my own trouble too.  Grin

PUL
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 3:04pm

I don't think one plans for trouble in the afterlife, really.

I think it just happens.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 7:17pm

Hi Sonia,
from my experience of past life regression, you can change things. I had this done some 10-15 years ago and the lady who took me through this has an interesting technique which you may or may not know about, and I'm guessing some folks here may be familiar with it:
Here goes:
Your guide takes you to a traumatic experience in a past life; well actually he/she doesn't but you seem to be drawn to a relevant experience that needs healing. I'm guessing from my own experience that helpers, total self, guides, what have you assists in this.
Now here an example:
Suppose you were put to death by members of an Indian tribe in a past life -they chased you to a cliff edge and threw you over, and that's the trauma that you're still carrying around this time.
In the regression you can change the past. In this case you replay the experience and this time instead of them catching you and killing you, you all burst out laughing together, the tension is released and you all go on your separate ways on good terms.
Later on you find that you react differently to whatever it is that you were holding on to, as that memory has now changed.
This is the best way I can describe it, so I hope you understand.
When I did regression to look at issues with my mother, I found out that we'd known each other in many lifetimes and fought and killed each other in at least some of them. Changing the past changed that relationship and I then found that I got on much better with her in this lifetime than ever before and she reacted to me much better as well without my telling her about the clearing I'd done.
A few years ago she exited this life and I feel now that I've cleared a long association that's gone on over many lifetimes. She's now back on her path and I'm now back on an entirely different one.

So I would suggest that rather than 'getting over it', there's always a way of healing a past problem right now, let alone in the afterlife.
Others may disagree, and that's fine. This has worked for me.

The difficult bit is trying to find someone incarnate who can help you with this in the first place!

Best wishes,

David.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 8:58pm

Hi David,

I agree that's a process that works very well!
Can't we do it alone though, as a guided daydream,  meditatively?

For example, I get some quiet time, so I sit and reflect on someone who is trouble to me. I think: "She acts as though ____________________." Then whatever phrase comes to mind I use that as the basis of the imagery I want to change.
For example, "She acts as though she'd like to kill me!"
so I daydream a scene with her creeping up on me, then before she can spring at me, I change the image to a surprise party, and like the folks in your example, we all go off together laughing!  Cheesy Cheesy

"Guided imagery" it was called in the 1970's. It works, maybe not as thoroughly as a past life regression, but enough to relieve alot of tension.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Aug 31st, 2008 at 7:31pm

David's and Bets' posts are really interesting for everybody who hasn't experienced this kind of thing.
   What David said, that you can change the past, might sound not logical. But I found this thing happens; old videos will still tell how it "really" was, but  this is only one narrow perspective, and as such, we have to keep it and be aware of it, but only taking it as this one physical perspective. When we re-live a scene from our past, we actually change it, depending on how we alter our emotions and how we judge it in the present. This is an ongoing process, we do it more or less all the time of our life here. More or less, that is the more one asks questions about oneself, the more this one is aware of this process of re-living the past. The more conscious about the questions and it's answers, here: the re-living and re-judging, the more transparent one becomes for him/herself.
   It happened to me, that someone whom I haven't seen for a long time remembered me of an incident which was embarrassing to me. But I had re-lived it meanwhile, and so, I could freely state that this has been silly, because I was free of this incident, as it had changed nonphysically, and wasn't anymore something which could bother me. You can equivilantly say, I have changed to another person, so that past isn't any longer my past. But it requires re-living it before one can honestly state this.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.