Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why do healing ? (Read 11330 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Why do healing ?
Aug 1st, 2008 at 11:26pm

Greetings,

some of us who have baggage from previous training may have questions about doing healing --
Some beliefs emphasise humans' 'Need' for suffering.
Some others say suffering isn't necessary if one is 'good', so only 'bad' people suffer.
--- Maybe you've heard others?

All these excuses for allowing sufferring fade away when faced with Pure Unconditional Love.

Some people bring suffering onto themselves due to excessive guilt, misunderstandings, and fear. They need help, folks. Probably we all need help.

Do you think of other reasons for not offerring others the healing qualities of PUL?
This is a good place to discuss them  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Why do healing ?
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 2:16pm

Bets, the wording of this sentence is a little funny..
Do you think of other reasons for not offerring others the healing qualities of PUL?
___

it doesn't make sense, I think because it implies a negative, maybe we can reword to imply a positive direction.

previous training is just programmed software in the mind.
I know some believe no pain no gain.

but there's another stratosphere beyond the no pain no gain thesis; it's called "I've had enough, and I ain't gonna take anymore."

pain, guilt, recrimination, judgment, coerciveness, there does come a day we can get beyond all those negations and then it becomes impossible, truly impossible to suffer, and pain on the body even becomes controllable, even if we are at that point exiting for spiritual dimension.

I don't believe in bad people existing; just folks with tunnel vision or stuck in a certain viewpoint.

PUL does make things much clearer, by expanding awareness outside of one's belief system.

ok, now I understand the negative implied statement. I think the form of PUL sending is not up to our C1 self, but in the hands of a higher intelligence.
but you can sometimes offer PUL over and over, and there are some are still not going to be able to receive it, due to whatever their beliefs are, or their focus points.
the most loving thing to do in that case is allow them their beliefs unless they directly ask for help, or love, or understanding, then you know they can receive it, as they thought of asking for it.
It's another way of saying to be tolerant of other's beliefs so we can all live together and not be coercive in our viewpoint, as everyone feels they are "right."
but if everyone is right, then of course, no one is wrong, and no need to be enforcing another level of spiritual growth on them that they may not be ready for.
I just don't think any of us are in control as much as we would like to think we are..we must trust inner guidance, that we are perfectly advancing just as we are.

adding some more thoughts later: about the question can we think of a reason NOT to offer PUL?

yes. for instance, when a monster was threatening my existence in the astral, I did not blow kisses at it. I just stood my ground and did not believe it was true, that I was a less powerful than it, a victim. standing still and looking it square in the eyes was effective to obliterate it's existance, after all, I had created the thing for my own learning.

but sometimes we are told to send PUL to what is threatening us and some of us are so advanced, it just comes naturally that they do it.
others, like me, have to work on it, and even define PUL energy a bit, get used to feeling it, learn how to send, where to send, what form to send it in, etc. ask for guidance that is there, spirit does not sluff off on the job.

in some difficult relationships, there are cases where one expects PUL to come in a certain recognizable form, this is conditional love.
PUL is unconditional, meaning, it just comes out and nobody knows whether theres any return on it; not in C1, can we expect anything really. usually, PUL offered brings a like response. and what goes around comes around.

the ego has a penchant for measuring the stuff. who can truly measure it? if the ego is measuring, they are reporting their cup is half empty rather than half full; they expect others to fill their cup up.

nobody owes anyone PUL here..if the way is not shown to freely offer PUL, by spirit, then the dilemma falls upon the one who has all the expectations of gain.
PUL is not a business exchange like that. a little PUL goes a very long way in repercussions. it has a way of changing the world, but you do not see the changes immediately.

My question to spirit would be most often, how may I serve this person in the best possible way? and then trust whatever answer spirit returns, and in some cases, we must be patient.

the main thing is not to interfere in anothers growth into their own fullness...and I have been known in previous lives to interfere with someone else's perfect growth pattern..so now I only listen to spirit, and this has relieved me of making errors.

also, those dreams....they certainly show me what the future would be, should I make certain moves in a certain direction, by trying to decide what's best for me.

I've learned by now, I have no idea what's best for me, nor what's best for another. nor can we be sure our offering of PUL is a pure one, which holds the other in highest good.

I'd think 100% honesty is the only way to go. unfortunately, humans are not made to be 100% honest, so honesty is not offered to those who are not able to be honest, who cannot come out and ask for love, when you know they are asking, but they are using cover words, expecting the other to swing wide the gates of honesty for them.
you simply can't put words in another's mouth, the more you do this, the easier it is to be deceived by what you want to believe, not what is truly offered. in a duality thought system, we don't get it. we say one thing, yet we mean something else.
the way to offer PUL, my way of thinking, just say the first thing that pops up in your head, so long as it is a positive feeling and intention of sharing a truth. and this based on what they said to you.
if all they speak of is the weather, that's all you can speak of also.
I love this thread over here about healing, because then we can talk about how PUL heals.

personally, I've had people say they love you, and then turn around, offer a judgment upon you, and explain they are only judging you for your own good. that's like beating someone up then saying they had it coming. scary. Whats a little more scarey, is, this person portrays themself as someone else other than who they really are.
then they also purport that the truth they deliver comes from outside themselves, implying that makes it 100% reliable.

how is honesty and PUL supposed to reveal itself under such circumstance of masquerade? u cannot make yourself right by helping someone out to make them wrong.
what we can do, is only speak for ourselves. another's pathways is their business.
we will never change another. we can only change ourselves, then tell how we did it just by sharing.
until, they know who and what they really are. they must always hide themselves. it's a shame, because I think at our core, we are beautiful shining beings! no need to hide anything. we just have these very gnarly belief systems in place that we are sure we know what's good for others...
anything that's a lie, will just disintegrate in time.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2008 at 3:32pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 9:00pm

Alysia;
Feeling a bit threaten here...??..
Don't worry your status is still intact.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
previous training is just programmed software in the mind

Totally agree and there're more than on here on this board. As you are well aware; it's also my understanding ACIM is one too. Correct me if i'm wrong and know you will.

Code:
  I think the form of PUL sending is not up to our C1 self, but in the hands of a higher intelligence.
but you can sometimes offer PUL over and over, and there are some are still not going to be able to receive it, due to whatever their beliefs are, or their focus points.

If it's not YOU who intend to send it then who?
Yes it come from higher intell..but you put the intend to send it to someone. Weather the person ask of not. It will be taken care of by itself.
And how do you judge that they will not be able to receive it??
Judge/jury here?
I always thought it was up to HigherSelf to decide what's best and how/when/where it should go.!

Pure consciousness is energy Alysia, and energy knows no boundaries..Imagination, emotion, INTENT/INTENTION and action are all expressions of consciousness and energy.
"Where your attention goes you energy flows is a fundamental principle".
And your energetic actions will always be shaped by your thoughts...with exactly the properties you imagine and intend them to CONTAIN.

Blowing kisses to a moster in the astral does not work either...Alysia..i learned first hand on this one at the beginning...Protect yourself and don't bring any of those gushy black stuff with you... Grin Grin

PS..Thanks for the dissertations interesting toughs.

With love; Romain

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 11:13pm

Hi,

I do let the negative hang out too much, but I'm human and am not as far into this as you, Alysia, Romain, etc.

But I had another reason for saying it,
Reply #1 LR  - Today at 12:16pm   
Bets, the wording of this [following]  sentence
is a little funny..
''Do you think of other reasons for not offerring
others the healing qualities of PUL?''

I thought of that as an invitation, just thinking that we could up front discuss any beliefs (""reasons"") that might interfere with participating in healing. Some people have spoken of their hesitancy and I thought they might get encouragement now if they said why they hesitate.

But I do approach from the negative too often  Lips Sealed  and will try to do better  Smiley

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 5:45pm

thanks Romain, great thoughts from you too.

sorry if I came across judgmental Bets. I was confused why anyone wouldn't want to offer PUL, but I certainly know you offer it all the time, as does Romain.

essentially it's not an easy topic, as we are at our basis love energy, so I assume we offer it all the time, but misperceive and color it through our belief systems.

sorry Romain, I think I riled you up...I'm having a personal problem right now.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 11:44pm

Alysia dear Soul;
No offense taken whatsoever.. Kiss

You have survived more in this life that you ever care for and have come a long long way from the little girl dancing in bars...lol
I did read you book after all.

Just remember this; you've survive worse and came up ahead.
Like they say ..you fell down...get up...shake the dust loose and hold you head strait and keep going..

Would you like to be our first recipient of PUL?
in the process of picking a day here; and lean toward Thursday of the week.

Much love;Romain

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 4:36pm

To heal or not to heal?

ha ha....

Healing is always a good thing...and also provides further evidence of the power of love to those who wonder.

Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 3:21pm

Romain wrote on Aug 4th, 2008 at 11:44pm:
Alysia dear Soul;
No offense taken whatsoever.. Kiss

You have survived more in this life that you ever care for and have come a long long way from the little girl dancing in bars...lol
I did read you book after all.

Just remember this; you've survive worse and came up ahead.
Like they say ..you fell down...get up...shake the dust loose and hold you head strait and keep going..

Would you like to be our first recipient of PUL?
in the process of picking a day here; and lean toward Thursday of the week.

Much love;Romain

Romain, are u finding our group connections more these days?
maybe it's because I focus on that alot.

for instance, your post above was sent on the 4rth. yesterday Hotmail locked me out, so I didn't know you had responded here. but yesterday I did read another post of yours regarding your action of forming our healing group on this forum and making me the first recipient.
today I was able to get into my hotmail again. (I think spirit was working here, there, everywhere!)  so I come here to see you talking about falling down and getting back up!

before I read this post of yours I had posted on the other healing thread about an analogy of a baby learning to walk, and how it falls down and goes boom and gets right back up, its not hurt, it just gets right back up and learns it's balance!

in essence, I've always believed, at night this group meets up nonphysically and discusses further the ongoing discussions on this board as it seems too far fetched that we keep (lots of us do) saying the same thing with very similar wording in the other posts..

I didn't know you had read my book Romain. thank you for reading it.
it explains how you got my signal so well.

ONWARD HO! love you guys

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #8 - Aug 9th, 2008 at 4:43pm

betson wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 at 11:26pm:
some of us who have baggage from previous training may have questions about doing healing --
Some beliefs emphasise humans' 'Need' for suffering.
Some others say suffering isn't necessary if one is 'good', so only 'bad' people suffer.
--- Maybe you've heard others?

Bets,

This is an excellent topic that you have brought up.

I'll give you a personal experience.  I get diagnosed with an incurable disease.  My so called Christian brothers and friends tell me that God is judging me because I have sin in my life.  A pastor calls and says that this is just a test by God.  God really loves me and all things will work for my good.

That is about the most stupid thing anyone can say that, "All things will work for the good."  What if I would have died and started pushing up daisies?  Someone would probably have said that at least the flowers look nice - so a few things worked out for the good.

Or how about that God is doing this because He loves me.  Yes, that's a God I really want to know!  I'm glad I'm not on his bad side because I couldn't comprehend what He would do.  Now you can see why I really like that George Carlin routine about God because I can relate to it.  

The positive thing about this is that I left Christianity in my rear view mirror.  It is very pleasant to live my life now without worrying about sin, hell, or making it to heaven.  Of course, I believe in a higher power - be it collective consciousness, a big wave, a big energy source, or the 'Big Kahuna'.  Cool  So I guess you can say that it did work out for the good.

The point I'm making is that strange as it seems there are people who sadistically think that people should suffer.  I think they are the same ones who are against universal healthcare.   Smiley

Dan

« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2008 at 6:09pm by Buddy Love »  

"Hard work is for people who lack talent."  - George Carlin

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Aug 9th, 2008 at 5:33pm

Fortunately, nothing is incurable, Buddy.

I'm sure that you will receive much healing PUL from people here as they read your message. It's a natural reaction to send you healing and it's way too soon to lose track of you --we've all just met you!
Also, an organized healing session is called for too. We'll get that set up for you.

The range of experiences we all bring here would fill volumes!  We are all finding a better way to revive spirit in this old world! Thank you for sharing some of your situation, Dan. Although you/we are unique, many souls are learning from the spirited approach you're sharing.

PUL,
Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 3:32pm

lol  we need a special healing thread entitled "recovering from Christianity."

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #11 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 11:04pm

Quote:
  Romain, are u finding our group connections more these days?
maybe it's because I focus on that alot. 

Quote:
I didn't know you had read my book Romain. thank you for reading it.
it explains how you got my signal so well.

Alysia; yes it seems to be getting better; but like you say you seems to be thinking more about it and focusing on it than i do; But seeing the interaction/s among members/old and new is something else.. Cool

as for the the book yes i do have it ...you send it to me my dear; a sign copy for Alysia LR also have your CD you made with that lovely voice of yours. Lips Sealed
With love;Romain

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #12 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 11:08pm

Quote:
The point I'm making is that strange as it seems there are people who sadistically think that people should suffer.  I think they are the same ones who are against universal healthcare.   Smiley

Dan  

I like that.. Smiley

Welcome aboard Dan.
Looking forward for more of your posts.
with love;Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 3:38pm

oh I'm embarrassed I forgot I sent my book to you Romain. there have been a few people I sent it to. although I forget, I never forget some things that you have posted..but I can forget some things that I have posted..maybe that's a blessing...

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #14 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 6:09pm

LaffingRain wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 3:32pm:
lol  we need a special healing thread entitled "recovering from Christianity."

Alysia,

That's a very good idea.  I feel that I could really help people who are stuck in it or still have the cob webs on them.

During our hippie days we got involved with the Jesus people movement which turned into Charismatic Christianity.  There is some major brainwashing involved in all of that.  My heart really goes out to people who are stuck it and trying to get out.

All that raising the hands, praising God, and speaking in tongues is really some heavy duty emotional brainwashing.  Also the so called faith based teachings and stuff like that.

If people - like we did - just use logic and common sense you can see your way out of it.  Also, investigating church history, the history during the biblical times, and even their doctrines most of it is totally wrong and doesn't even align with history.  That goes for both old and new testament books.

I read an author recently who said that America's tolerance with religion is what is bringing down our country.  Just take the people in El Dorado, TX.  That is so sad of the child abuse and the inbreeding all because of some wackos.  And now the state has given the children back to them.  That is a horror story.

Dan
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2008 at 10:48pm by Buddy Love »  

"Hard work is for people who lack talent."  - George Carlin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.