Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Healing or Spiritual Healing (Read 4367 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Healing or Spiritual Healing
Aug 2nd, 2008 at 1:58pm

Hello All;

Question: Do you guys/gals prefers this room to be called Healing or Spiritual Healing?

To make sure we don't offend anyone or promote a Belief System? Making it more safe for everyone.

The idea came to life from trying to help our members who are hospitalized or in needs of healing and can't for any personal reasons  feel or cannot ask online for help/healing energy.

Some of us know who is/are/were hospitalized and our thoughts are with them; But some are afraid to ask...

Maybe a private to  a moderator  with the name etc..will get it going?
Also we can pick up one day of the week where we can all send Spiritual Healing energy to those in needs??
One day of the week will make it more Focus./???

Just throwing some questions here..Fell free to post your comments.

I'm sure Bet would love answers too...lol...love ya girl..Smiley

Much love;
Romain

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Healing or Spiritual Healing
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 9:03pm

Hi Romain etc,

Everything on this site has to do with spirit, so you could say that the spiritual part is already understood. I like the sound of 'Spiritual Healing.'
It could also be called Faith Healing or Energy Healing or PUL Healing-- Cheesy kinda makes one dizzy trying to sort them out.

I don't have a preference, but in my mind I'm going to think of it as 'healing with PUL' because PUL seems to be the main factor. Also alot of people come here who haven't read Bruce's works on PUL and if PUL gets mentionned more, perhaps they'll become reminded to work with it too.

Romain, your idea of having a healing day sounds good to me.  I realize (sorta) that time is immaterial and not linear yahdahyah  Wink  but I still like having time as a reminder of things to do. Would you name a day and see what folks say to that?

A moderator who helps with those not wanting their names ou in public sounds like a good step too, Romain!

There are probably other aspects of this that will have to get ironed out too. Whatever's not clear about the intent of this forum, I hope will come up in posted questions so we can all help get it set up.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 9:37am

I'm easy Romain, but thank you for asking...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 10:00am

I'm easy too Romain. I play everything by ear..Healing with PUL sounds good.

to tell the truth, I think the body is a figment of projection..only spiritual is true. so all healing is spiritual in that sense.

I like the idea of regular healing sessions..just don't know if I am able to be regular in attendance every single week.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 5:10pm

betson wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 at 9:03pm:
I don't have a preference, but in my mind I'm going to think of it as 'healing with PUL' because PUL seems to be the main factor. Also alot of people come here who haven't read Bruce's works on PUL and if PUL gets mentionned more, perhaps they'll become reminded to work with it too.

Romain, your idea of having a healing day sounds good to me.  I realize (sorta) that time is immaterial and not linear yahdahyah  Wink  but I still like having time as a reminder of things to do. Would you name a day and see what folks say to that?

A moderator who helps with those not wanting their names ou in public sounds like a good step too, Romain!

Bets

Hi guys;
Yes Healing with PUL,  sound good to me to.

And as a second effect it will promote Bruce work on PUL and his work/books.

If my memory serve me right he did mention to me once that his next book is on Healing using PUL.(sort of)....Bruce may tell us more about this !!!

Any day of the week if fine with me; does't have to be a specific time; all we need to really know is...ex: Every Thursday of the week; anytime during that day is Healing with PUL day; 5 minutes to gather our thoughts of healing and sending it to the person/s needed. Should be easy to follow without putting to much strain on our members?
All we need to remember is "INTENT" to send..the energies will follow.

Let not try to make this too complicated either; all we need it 5-10 minutes of our precious time  Cheesy
There're power as a group.

Also about privacy with names..after the last encounter with google and names ..humm...there're got tobe a way around this.??
Any thoughts/help is welcome.

Just some thoughts here; let see where it bring us.

Much love guys;Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 6:07pm

Hi Romain, I like this idea very much, especially the regular part, as it can build.

my suggestion is we pick a certain day of the week, to be the same every week. then a few days before that day comes, we (you? smile)
put up a post here, announcing the basics like you just did.

then the privacy issue; a party could make up a fiction name, but give a little basic info, whatever they want to add.
not sure how this would work, but they could be really vague, like hey y'all, theres a chap in wyoming needs help.

we could just let Spirit gather the 5 minutes worth of energy and distribute it as it sees fit.

what do you think?

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 9:30pm

Hi all;
It's officially approved by Bruce..Spiritual Healing With PUL..yahooooooo..

Thanks Bruce;
PUL friend,Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.