Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why do healing ? (Read 11426 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Why do healing ?
Reply #15 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 6:57pm

Buddy said: That's a very good idea.  I feel that I could really help people who are stuck in it or still have the cob webs on them.
____

for what it's worth, you have my blessing with your intentions. a cautionary note though, to not use the tactics that have been used on nonbelievers, such as anger and recrimination and making others feel like guilty worms because they do not believe the same way.

but u probably know this already because you've been there, done that.

the only real religion we need follow, is to do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.
I certainly don't want anything force fed to me either. We really need the overview of the whole of humanity, not the single self righteousness view.

I don't think it's easy doing a life of any sort. but I'm rooting for you and you get to keep what you give away!
ahoy mate!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #16 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:06pm

Alysia,

Yes, you have to treat people with all the love possible and no, I would never try to force my beliefs on someone else.  I try to stay out of religious or political debates because you are never going to change someone's beliefs.  It is just a waste of time.

It took me a number of years to finally get all that out of my system.  I guess that is why I questioned all this stuff for a long time - OBE's, Afterlife, etc.  I continually questioned even when I was journeying.

After getting burned by Christianity I kind of adopted that old Who song, "We Won't Get Fooled Again."

Dan

P.S.  But then a few years later we get a method acting teacher and the old control starts again.  That's another long story.   Cool    

"Hard work is for people who lack talent."  - George Carlin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:21pm

Buddy said: I continually questioned even when I was journeying.
___

this is important. you are on the right track to do this. my opinion. there will come a time you won't need to question anymore, but for many years, this is just how it must be.
listen to your heart. it never lies. this has been helpful in my journeys for the most part. for what is real, is love, with no price tag.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.