Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need advice on how to start (Read 1513 times)
SallyH

Need advice on how to start
Jul 27th, 2008 at 2:22am

Hi, I am new here. My husband died Jan 22nd this year in a trench. He was crushed. I believe he is still in my house at times but I don't know if he really is or not. I want to try and contact him but I do not know anything about the afterlife. Is he still with me? He just turned 32. He was very hyper and I can't see him being dead. I see him someplace else but I don't know where he is or how to contact him. This is all new to me.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Need advice on how to start
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 10:55am

Greetings Sally,

You certainly have the condolences of those who come here  for your loss.

You are already aware that your husband is near you, and your awareness is what will make further contact possible.  Smiley

From what you've briefly described, the following is suggested:
Can you find a time daily that you can be alone and quiet? It's important that you be calm, especially since he is highly active.
He probably needs to hear that he is healed now ( since he may recall the accident) and that he is loved. You can call him to you with his name and speak to him --all silently. You need not speak out loud.
At first you may think it's all in your imagination, but it will be more than that and will develope into full communication with him.

After he has calmed down (ater 1 conversation or 12 or 20?) he needs to be told to look for the light that is a 'window' abit above the horizon. He needs to approach that window so he can be taken to a healing place (due to the trauma of his accident.) He will be able to contact you from there after he has healed.

Dear Sally, you have to be strong through this. He needs your help.
Please use these suggestions and others you'll be getting from dear souls here, and let us know how you are doing.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 7:48pm

Hi Sally,
there are some links at the top of this page, starting with "Afterlife F A Q". You might check them out, I'm sure you'll find some good advice there.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 1:22am

Hi Sally,

No matter "where" he is right now, you can always try to contact him.  What's easiest to try and begin to do is find a few minutes to yourself where it's quiet and just sit, eyes closed, and think about him.  Bring him to mind and then let yourself feel him, and remember all the feelings of him, such as what it felt to be next to him, or the way he hugged you.  And you'll know if you're really in the moment of this exercise if you feel your emotions building.  Don't push away the emotion, because I think our feelings and emotions are such a strong use of our energy and when you feel so strongly about someone you really can send your thoughts to them.  It works with anger, fear, and all kinds of emotions but the best one is love of course. 

Anyway, begin with these simple steps and once you are really remembering him to the point of feeling him, that's when you can send him your thoughts, or imagine talking to him, and these messages really will reach him.  Let yourself feel him talking too and answering you.  And just go with the flow of it, not trying to think it through.  It's really important to let it flow and let youself know you'll think about it later.  Just pay attention at first.  This is good for contact with the living too. 

Sorry about your loss, but they are never really far away from us.  Hang in there and please let us know what results you get.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.