Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife Body (Read 3349 times)
Inventech5

Afterlife Body
Jul 19th, 2008 at 5:19pm

If you die because of an injury, will you still have that injury? For example you are decapitated, will your afterlife body be intact or not? 

IP Logged

AH1976

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Midlands, UK
Re: Afterlife Body
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 7:58pm

I've always had the impression that in that kind of circumstance it would be so quick you wouldn't have time to properly process it and thus no it wouldn't affect you. Sadly this kind spoils the classical ghostly images of'headless horsemen' lol.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 8:08pm

From my own experiences, and from what I've read of people who have had an Out-of-body-experience, and/or near death experiences, I doubt that we'll have a "body" (with the meaning we use the term in the physical) in the afterlife at all. No, we won't have those bodily injuries in the afterlife.
   Think about how crazy it would be if we would actually all met there with the bodies in that condition we had at the moment when we died physically. It would mean we all would live there in bodies in a shape that caused our physical death.
  No, physical bodies we have only in the physical.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #3 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 1:22pm

I really doubt that you look in the afterlife like you did when you died. From what I understand, most souls, when they show themselves to those still alive, revert back to how they looked when they were at their most fit. Perhaps some stand-up comedians choose to appear headless and whatnot, but I doubt it's the norm.

One more season.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 2:20pm

Most NDEs show that when the spirit leaves the body upon physical death, any pain the person was suffering from ends and they find themselves in an energy body resembling a perfect version of their physical body.  Amputees in the physical have their limbs once again (energy limbs hehe).  The newly deceased usually take on the appearance they had in their physical prime.  I have heard cases, however, when the individual does not know they are dead, and actually believes they are still in the physical suffering, and that therefore becomes their experience until they discover that they have passed on. 

Dr. Michael Newton, however, believes that the spirit suffers any injury the physical body is suffering upon death, and healing of the energy body takes place afterwards.  I highly disagree with this.  There are obviously flaws in his hypnosis methods for him to come up with this.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #5 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 6:19pm

John seemed to be back "in shape" the first time I communicated with him after his death.  However, he was in a coma for two weeks, and in and out of his body (when you've slept with a man for almost twenty years, you know when you touch him whether he's "in there" or not...).

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 6:21pm

there have been brought some retrieved persons, still are believing they are suffering from a disease, and so we have on focus 27 or the BST areas rehabilitation hospitals, where guides come in dressed as doctors and nurses, and work with them according to their belief system, with charts and tell them they are getting well.
as they are able to believe a doctor sometimes, but not anybody else. then as they can accept their wellness, other CW workers or family members will let them know they have transitioned to the other side.

the power of a belief system is a tremendous power and creates your circumstance. here or there.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #7 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 6:55pm

Jesus said,this body,our present earth bodys,must put,add,imortality.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 10:00pm

Greetings,

Every body has a pattern body that fits within our physical skin. The pattern body can be temporarily changed by physical wounds, but like everyone's said here, the pattern, made of energy, quickly moves back into shape after the effects of physical wounds are removed. strangely , physical wounds can be caused by either physical or emotional traumas, it seems.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #9 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 6:33am

I believe, from my readings that Betson and Alyssia are correct.  It is true that in spirit we are not bound by physical bodies.........that is unless we believe we are.  Some wounds, burns, etc, are deeply imprinted on our thoughts, and therefore, when those people die, the spirit body may form a corresponding wound or injury. 

I have heard talk of "hospitals" in focus 27, where people recuperate in the spirit body.  Obviously, they are really recuperating in their mind, but aren't quite ready yet to realize that in spirit, we can be whole again. 

All that being said, I believe that most wounds heal rather quickly, once we "get it," though I've often wondered with birthmarks, port wine stains, etc, whether or not a person may have carried a reminder of the deep wound or injury with them to the next life.  Of course, on a scientific basis, birthmarks are merely a deposition of melanin and pigment that comes about both by genetic and random processes...

M

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 7:11am

I have seen a suicide victim in a "hospital" type setting while I was meditating on his post-death status. It appeared he was recuperating.

At least, that is the impression I had, and I also received a convincing message that he was enjoying his favorite leisure activity outdoors that he commonly enjoyed in his life. At the time, I did not know what this particular activity was, but it was verified for me by a living family member. The leisure activity was an outdoor one, a peaceful activity.

This leads me to believe that any "injury" is temporary, but that there are places for a soul to rest and receive special attention. I received another verification related to this person, enough to feel fairly confident about my impressions in this case.

love, blink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 8:55am

Upon remembering this visitation I realize that there were actually 3 separate verifications in this case.
I do not go into details because I protect privacy here.

1) The leisure activity mentioned was not previously known by me; however, I identified the specific activity and the specific characteristics of the location (i.e. setting). When I reported this, I was told that a special ceremony was conducted by the family at the memorial at the exact spot at which this activity normally occurred. I do not know these people and they live in another part of the country.

2) I had a reasonable vision in answer to a direct question given me by the bereaved family member. The pictorial content matched the answer and was extremely unexpected, in fact, impossible for me to ever guess. The bereaved acknowledged this fact, independently of me, after my report.

3) Although I did not inform the bereaved, I was given the reason for the suicide. When the bereaved mentioned this later, I verified that I had received this information previously.

Because this type of meditation, at the time, was not an activity that I normally do, but because I was experimenting with an open heart, in response to a specific request, I believe I was given accurate information. You be the judge.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.