Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why exactly 2012? (Read 11180 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Why exactly 2012?
Jul 18th, 2008 at 3:05am

Hey everyone,

I was wondering: why is exactly the year 2012 so significant?

I mean, due to free will, couldn't the shift be delayed to 2013 or later?

We cannot plan people's reaction in advance, can we?

I try to understand to whole thing. Would you help me understand?

Thank you.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Why exactly 2012?
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 11:34pm

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 1:51pm

Thank you for your answer.

Did you know that the website you indicated in your post is Scientology inspired?

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 7:01am

I believe the Mayan Calander is the main 'reason' for 2012.

Here is a thread about a man named Micheal Lee Hill and his communication with beings and some revlevance to 2012 and/or before.
The thread was started by athena2012.
I like Athena and everything about her. She is very grounded and knowledgeable.
She does not let her emotions rule her.

Open Minds Forum Link: http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=research&action=display&threa...

It is all interesting but, look at post #9.

This is a thread that is kinda a 'Clif Note' of two other threads on that forum.

The message is something is going to happen by 2012 and probably before 2012 in regards to 'disclosure' of off world beings.

Do a Google Search/YouTube Search on the name Micheal Lee Hill.
He has made national prominence about his UFO videos over Lake Erie.

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #4 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 2:34am

welcome, Sonia--

There are several references to the year 2012 -- one is the Myan calander and another is information received from the diggings at the Great Pyrimids which also pin point the year 2012 as a "changing on the earth".  When I attended the Monroe Institute and went into the pyramid chamber to meditate, I received information that told me the planet would be contacted by higher intellignece in the year 2010.  Another participant received the same message as I did.  I think that people who also followed Dr. Raymond Moody and his expierments also received the same message about earth changes between the years 2007 to 2012.  Nostrodomas and the Thirteenth Stone predicated changes during those same years.  I just depends who and what you are researching.  There is scientific evidence of planatary allignment of all the earth planets during the year 2012 which would have some psychological effects on living matter because of how it will affect the tides and weather on our planet.  Can we change it?  Well, I don't think we, as humans, would change the alignment of the planets, as it is a natural occurance. Can we affect it's outcome--- yes we can because of our free will.

Love and Light-- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #5 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 2:56pm

I think I remember that day Cat... How I loved your ability to communicate your inner feelings to all of us..Now, do we really want to change the possibilities of what might or could happen in 2012? I know I don't. Bring it on. If its worthy of having multitudes of other intelligent species from around ours, and other galaxies come to see, then its most likely something that must take place. I can't wait. I hope its big. I mean really big because its time the whole place got up of our fanny's and changed the way we are doing things on this little blue marble. Humans tend to think themselves as the most important when we are nothing but a vehicle for learning. Yet the most important lessons always seem just out of reach. Well, bring it on. I'm packed and ready to go. Looking forward to anything that could happen. Have no fear. I hope its a lession about love.....
PS: Did I tell you that I love you lately? I love you All!

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 7:53pm

Thanks, Joe.  Me too--- right back at ALL of you.
Remember all the orbs around Bob Monroe's house?  That has a lot do to with a communications vehicle which will be used to contract us.  As we approach 2012, higher intelligences promise to make themselves physically and verbally know to us. We all need a swift kick in the hind quarters, here on the planet.  Humans, wake up and save your planet!

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #7 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 6:35am

http://niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=18529

Check this out - very interesting to me.  Shocked

..."The Auric Time Scale not only describes the most crucial epochs in the known history of the Earth and humanity, but accurately reflects the spectrum of the basic periods in Nature and society, including the geological and Solar activity cycles ...

Hugs to all,
Nanner

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 1:03pm

They were amazing Cat. Something I will always remember about going to RMR that week. The amount of Orbs was far to cool. That's why when I see things posted about the Orbs not being real...I know different.. from our week as does everyone who experienced them along with us. They seamed the most strong or present, the night Rosalyn was there to sign books. I had such a good time with her that night. Hands on healing and love....

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #9 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 1:09pm

Nanner, It is amazing how mush comes together in DEC of 2012...

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #10 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 2:40pm

Sonya, Why do you think the page indicated by OBD is a Scientology linked? (later in day) OK now I see ... the second link not the first.
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2008 at 3:43pm by hawkeye »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.