Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prediction? (Read 6212 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Prediction?
Jul 2nd, 2008 at 12:25pm

hi y'all. I just started doing this recently. I wake in the morn and in two zones, focus 21? no time zone.

I get a sentence. just a few words sometimes. I'm clueless, but that's normal. one other personal note which lets u know where I'm coming from, sort of. I'm not interested in world events, I'm not interested in world changes, etc. I'm not political oriented, as a matter of fact, this world is totally unreal to me, and in one sense, nothing exists that is real, except for the people I meet with heart connections, you are all me.

ok, here it is, for what it's worth which may turn out to be 2 cents. hey, I don't watch news, I don't read the papers. I'm weird.

now, here it is: 33% of the people return to petrol oil.  I think my interpretation, which is usually not all that accurate, but sometimes I get a hit. my interpret is this means the world's population. however, maybe it just means America.

then I read once, that the gov is hoarding reserves of oil for their own use in times of emergency (like now maybe) it made me think they are passing out gas cards among their numbers. be that as it may, we do have some sources of oil right here in America which is part of gov's hoarding principle.

kinda makes u want to barf this early in the morning...another note, is my own thoughts is that we are in this part of history to get very busy very fast to be inventing alternate fuels, as well devices that will fit unto the average car to reduce oil consumption.
that way we won't have to buy special hybrid cars.

love to you all, we be shifting as usual

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: Prediction?
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 7:11pm

Hi A. I've heard the present times characterised as man really hitting the afterburner to drive spiritual growth - that between nukes, energy, population, climate, ecology and so on we're really forcing the pace. That it's grow or exterminate ourselves, but that it's only from the selfish individual perspective that this is bad news.....

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 7:23pm

hi Ian. I'm of a positive bent too. the only absolute has always been change. I do not see extermination as an option, but I do see it's a choice of the individual to drop out, and many electing to do just that.

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 11:37am

I agree totally with LR...the times they are a changing...hopefully it will be for the good
with non-polluting renewable energy sources such as solar, wind, making and use of
Hydrogen from H20 for use as needed on the fly.

In gratitude

Love, Ricardo Smiley

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 1:15am

Darryl Hannah uses french fry oil (reconstituted of course) for her car. she was on TV

talking about the old oil mcDonalds has fried potatoes in..it has to be purified then it will burn.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 6:55am

Ricardo wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 11:37am:
I agree totally with LR...the times they are a changing...hopefully it will be for the good
with non-polluting renewable energy sources such as solar, wind, making and use of
Hydrogen from H20 for use as needed on the fly.

In gratitude

Love, Ricardo Smiley

I would LOVE to 'think' that.
However, These 'Times' are a Changin' but, I do not believe it will be better...at first.

I believe I posted a link to the video of Michael St. Clair.

Here is an Update from Project Camelot.
Take it for what it is worth.

Read the July 7th under 'The State of the Planet' on the right hand side of the page.
Link: http://www.projectcamelot.org/

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 6:00pm

you may be right Dood that there will upheaval before the good times start, sort of like the eye of the storm is very quiet, while all that furniture and stuff is moving on the outside force.

I say, whatever happens it's important to face it head on, especially if a fear of death has been dealt with.
once you don't care if you stay here during times of trouble, or proceed to the exit point, stage left, well, it becomes so much easier to do one's own small part towards peace, which will get here, sooner or later.

I think it's time.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2008 at 5:02am

I don't 'want' to be right...or even correct.
(Especially right...hehe)

I must be the 'Debbie Downer' of the group.  Grin

Rarely see any responses after my posts.  Wink
Except from you dear. You are ALWAYS polite and considerate.

EDIT: My 'Smilies' are not working....Hmmmm...
I did one at the top of the message and that worked but, in the post they do not.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2008 at 8:47pm

Hi Dood. Not many see aliens, so out of sight out of mind sort of.

My book Disappearance of the Universe mentions there are aliens but they only cross the time warp (alternate dimensions) for the viewing of the few who really really want to see them.

My mother saw them over a freeway once. a bunch of cars stopped alongside the road and just stared.
I guess I'd do the same!
they are more technical advanced, but not necessarily more spiritually evolved. I believe there are some who will come to the general populations aide if some wise guy tries to blow us up.
I think they keep on eye on our technology.

Dood, you are a bit of a downer, but a realist as I see it. of course I'm polite, it's a bad habit from another life.
just joking about bad, but not about the other life.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.