Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Johannes Greber - God's ghostworld (Read 1592 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Johannes Greber - God's ghostworld
Jul 9th, 2008 at 6:03am

Hi,

I am new here
and I wanted to say hello and
ask you if anybody had heard about Johannes Greber OR read his book.

Thanx.

Love to you all.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Johannes Greber - God's ghostworld
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 2:04pm

Hi Sonia,

I'm glad you have come to this site to share your interests !

Since those who practice what B Moen teaches believe in communication with spirits, then I guess that makes us spiritists, as is/was J Greber. Greber's first book appears to be the only one translated into English so far--and we US members here are notoriously limited in languages.  Embarrassed

I tried to read Gerber on the web but Google mainly finds him tangled up with Jehovah's Witnesses--?  I couldn't find much on what he taught. Many folks here don't rely on mediums, even someone like Gerber's wife, since we make contact ourselves.  Huh  Embarrassed   I regret that those are my excuses for not being able to discuss his ideas.  Undecided
However if you'd post more on his ideas, I'm sure folks will have comments/opinions.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 2:18pm

Hi Sonia. I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with this gentleman either.

One of the problems with this territory is that there's so may writers and traditions. The problem we run into is that as I was saying on the other thread is that even if we read the material the language used and the context can be very different to what one is used to.

This at one level isn't an issue (what's true is true I guess) but it can take quite a lot of figuring out to cross link to others from a different tradition, especially from a different time...

ian

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 9:04am

Sorry all, I should have given more information:

Anyone looking for information on Johannes Greber and download his book can do so on :

http://www.johannesgreber.org/

The book contains interesting points of view on the ghost-traffic and the Christ's evolution and message.

More information --> the title of the BOOK: Communication with the Spirit World
Communication with the Spirit World. Its Laws and Purpose. Personal experiences of a Catholic Priest. By Johannes Greber. Translated from the German 2nd Edition. (front matter: 13 pages; main text: 396 pages). Translation corrected and revised by Joseph F. Greber and Elsa Lattey (2006). Copyright 2007 by Elsa Lattey

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.