Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A profound lucid dream of raging rising sea. (Read 6221 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
A profound lucid dream of raging rising sea.
Jul 8th, 2008 at 3:25am

Greeting forum people,

I would like to tell a vivid lucid dream I had last night in this segment of the forum instead of the usual place where it might die...

In the dream, I was at a beachfront with members of my family both dead and alive. We wanted to swim but the sea became rough and angry with great waves bashing higher and higher on the beach. Frightened we all moved further and further from the now raging rapidly rising sea.

High above the normal sea level was an escape bridge. I and others were caught on the bridge with a huge wave that rushed over our heads. I had to hold on for dear life and hold my breath until I felt my lungs were going to burst.

The bridge was located near a rocky mountain, so as the next huge wave approached I reached out grabbed a rock above me and pulled myself above the sea level. Then reaching out I helped the others one by one to come to my highe level of safety.

But the sea just continued to rage and geting higher and higher, the higher we climbed the mountain the higher the sea rose. At last, we had risen to the peak of the mountain and despaired that the sea began to reach our last safety perch and overflowed it

Then all of us began to pray in harmony and unison, commanding the sea to stop its advance. The sea then stopped like a great wall of water, it was just huge there suspended but immoveable, waiting to engulf the whole world.

Then we asked God to make the sea recede to its normal level. A great voice of deep authority spoke to the huge wall of water as if it were a living thing. ‘Go back immediately"" and to our relief the sea obeyed and flowed back to the normal level.

I found myself speaking to a man just after the sea had receded saying it was amazing how the raging sea obeyed the voice of God as if it were alive and conscious.

He said to me that all creation inanimate and animate obeys God

Do you have any take or interpretation?

Regards

Alan 

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: A profound lucid dream of raging rising sea.
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 9:22am

The largest subduction zone on the planet is off the coast of Oregon, and it last produced a 300 foot high tsunami in 1700. The area is recently increasing in activity, and should it slip (like in Thailand), it will produce a wave hundreds of feet high which will hit the coast of Oregon and Washington, and California, in minutes.

There is a volcano in the Canary Islands called El Cumbre Viejo, which in 1949 split and began to slide towards/into the sea. Should it slide into the Atlantic, the wave is estimated to be over 600 feet high, and will hit the east coast of the United States in 8 hours.

Perhaps you are tapping in to these....?

I see lots of water, too, in our future.

Thomas

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 10:12am

I believe the dream is validating the power and authority which resides in the greater self.

Once I woke up from a dream in which a wall of water was standing before me. I was at eye level with its surface, and I believe I was on the edge of a green, grassy area. The wall of water defied gravity. So, I became lucid; however, I then woke up.

Other dreams have confirmed that the water can be controlled. Also, vehicles, all other aspects can be controlled.

There is an unbelievable persistence in your dream, one of personal effort. The sea cannot be escaped or tamed but it can be rearranged.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 2:14am

it could be a vision Alan. I really like the ending. to me, it just speaks of divine order operating, this authority that spoke. It's like "ask and you will receive, yet ask together, of one mind."

the wave being intelligent, means to me, everything is made of the same stuff which is situated within the body of God. it is all part of the divine order. I like that prayer "he leadeth me beside the still waters."

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 2:51pm

I too have many dreams featuring water, be it on the beach, wading in snow, crossing a river (which is often flooding), rain, swimming, etc. A few years ago these dreams were usually slightly unpleasant, but these days the water can't scare me. In real life I am a bit afraid of water, because you never know when a fish will think you toe looks delicious, and take a bite. ^^

One more season.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 9:16pm

Alan,

I resonated with your dream (to see a test ?)... I think I have some bits of information for you.  Water, the great generic energy within you... emotional, mental, all of it.   As the energy came out of control (raging wave), you tried to escape... to climb the highest level of the mountain (manifestation Here...  what your rely on, things or beliefs of all sorts).  Even the highest peak of the mountain can't help you there...

You had to find god in you, your own divinity, your consciousness, see it as you want... to find the ultimate control of this energy.   Nothing Here could be able to help you in this particular situation.  

Remember this dream, if you feel you lose control over a situation in your life...

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 9:06am

Greetings,

First you relied on your family, then you relied on your own strengths, and then you relied on your God.
So I have a question--if you had relied on your God while you were in the valleys, would you have had to scale the cliffs?

Love, bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.