Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Was this my spirit guide? (Read 3215 times)
Jammy1987

Manchester, UK
Was this my spirit guide?
Jun 14th, 2008 at 10:57am

Hey everybody!

Earlier this afternoon I was performing a recommended meditation from a book I was reading about spirit communication and how to contact your spirit guides.

The meditation was for me to see in my mind's eye a beatiful garden and wait for my guide to arrive and have a chat to him/her.

Heres what I journalled:

I definitely sensed a female energy much like an older sister.  From what I could see [Very limited Sad] she had beautiful auburn hair but I struggled to make her out in great detail.  Her cultural heritage and appearance was similar to my own and it felt like I was speaking to an old friend that I have not seen in ages!  She seemed very happy to be in my company and I felt that she was very affectionate towards me.  Also what struck me was a figure of a tall man standing at the gate to the garden I mentioned earlier in the post that I could see watching over our meeting and he was with her when I could see her arriving.  I could not make out who he was precisely but I sensed he was an austere, powerful gentleman wearing Edwardian or Victorian clothes.  I got a real sense of assertiveness when I tried to suss out who he was and not to mess lol  Wink

She was very close when we sat together, not like a lover but like an older sister or a good female friend.  She did not say very much but what she did say was brief and to the point! She said I'm a lovely young man and could not understand why I was worrying so much about this topic.
Shortly after that I said good bye and the man at the gate who I mentioned walked off with her.

Now I felt absolutely alive after that!  Smiley  It felt like I saw an old friend and I felt a real sense of love and happiness which to be honest I've not felt in a long time!

Questions in my mind now are:

1) Who was this lovely lady? Was she my spirit guide or was she just a product of my often very vivid imagination?

2) Who was the assertive looking man at the gate? Why did he not talk like she did?

3) How can I truelly validate that she was a spirit guide?

I look forward to reading your replies Smiley 

Love

J x

Jammy1987  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: Was this my spirit guide?
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 12:56pm

Well, I would say that the real truth is that this was your Higher/Highest Self. Ultimately who else would your spirit guide be if not you?

Likewise, I think the male figure was also you in another guise.

Guidelines, at The Monroe Institute is a week long program that teaches how to contact your spirit guide(s). It is supported by binaural beats and the great energy of the place.

I would suggest you ask the being, in words or silently in thought, exactly who and what she/he is, and what they have come to teach you. I would also consider what gift it is you have to give to them....

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story. It reminds me of reading Shirley MacLaine's acocunt of her past life regressions at The LIght Institute in Galisteo, New Mexico with Pat Griscom in the 1980's. It was there, with the same sessions, that I started all this is 1995 when I got "out on a limb" as well.

Ask your guide for a gift....

Great Love and Light,

Thomas

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 6:29pm

I've had a lot of experiences of this sort. I cannot tell in a definite, "proof" sense who those persons are, but I consider them to be members of my higher self. Some of them appeared to be friends of other lifetimes.
  I found it easy to meet them again, just by remembering the last meeting. They never told me their names, nor what/who they exactly are, other than that they belong to me, in a way of a cosmic family, or more so, to my higher self.
  Once I had doubts about their reality, and in a meeting I told them clearly about it. They responded with a sort of overview of all our meetings in the past, saying: "So, you think this is all just phantasy?" Which I answered for myself, it indeed would be very odd if this all would have been just phantasy, as there were so many details, feelings, unexpected happenings, short-novel like occurings, that this is phantasy as good as my physical life is phantasy.
  I remember one time in such a mind-journey, I asked for a sign of proof. I was at "my place", and found unexpectedly a coin laying on the floor. A few days later in the physical, out of the blue, I heard a loud "ping" like a coin makes, a few people were around, but no one obviously heard it or lost a coin. Right before me, there was laying a coin. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not Smiley .

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 4:19am

I think it was a moment of truth because of the PUL factor. There is only one being. We are the One being. PUL is what we understand to make us realize we are One.

I have had some guides show up a few times and then I never see them again. Other guides could be assigned to you longer term for whatever reason.

How you know an experience is authentic and not just your imagination is what you are feeling.
Your emotions are communications to your being of some truth you were ready to hear and asked for.
If a person is sincere what they ask for, an experience follows. this is what you did, was open up and let it happen.

you say you felt really alive afterwards. this is your own validation. this "really alive" feeling is what everybody wants to feel and as often as possible. PUL produces a feeling of being really alive.
She was right, that worrying will short circuit your spiritual experiences, as that is to doubt yourself, and your abilities. Bruce will tell us in his books, that doubt is also a creative substance to outpicture what it is you are doubting. so she gave you correct guidance. that u must not fret.

The man, I am getting is her twin flame. these two appear to be as One, split into two individualizations for purpose of gathering their own experiences, and now have reunited and so he accompanies her on her journeys to others to assist them.
thank you Jammy, you are good to share this with us, it might help someone know we are in a shift in consciousness now.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

jm1974

Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 10:44am

tgecks wrote on Jun 14th, 2008 at 12:56pm:
Well, I would say that the real truth is that this was your Higher/Highest Self. Ultimately who else would your spirit guide be if not you?

Guidelines, at The Monroe Institute is a week long program that teaches how to contact your spirit guide(s). It is supported by binaural beats and the great energy of the place.

I would suggest you ask the being, in words or silently in thought, exactly who and what she/he is, and what they have come to teach you. I would also consider what gift it is you have to give to them....

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story. It reminds me of reading Shirley MacLaine's acocunt of her past life regressions at The LIght Institute in Galisteo, New Mexico with Pat Griscom in the 1980's. It was there, with the same sessions, that I started all this is 1995 when I got "out on a limb" as well.

Great Love and Light,

Thomas

Hi!

I' have a question, the Higher/Highest Self is it the also called "oversoul", or the "I-there" (by R. Monroe) or the "Disk" ( by Bruce moen) ?........is all the same?,

it is my same person represented in other lives, also in other dimensions like the spiritual world and the earth?,

I' m right now a fragment of this Highest Self or Disk o Cuerpo Astral (astral body)?

I' sorry I know are a lot of questions but this is not clear to me  Embarrassed, and I would like to clarify, if any brother could help more with these concepts;  

thank you very much for the help!

juan

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 12:34pm

Juan:

Higher self/disk/I-there/oversoul/total self/core self are different names for the same thing. According to this viewpoint we are all parts of a larger self. One and many at the same time. Our higher self and its parts learn together. Some might say that only one self remains at the end. According to my understanding numerous selves remain at the end, with each self having the knowledge of the whole. I believe in the higher self/oversoul/disc viewpoint because I've had experiences and have received messages which state that it is true.

Hi!

I' have a question, the Higher/Highest Self is it the also called "oversoul", or the "I-there" (by R. Monroe) or the "Disk" ( by Bruce moen) ?........is all the same?,

it is my same person represented in other lives, also in other dimensions like the spiritual world and the earth?,

I' m right now a fragment of this Highest Self or Disk o Cuerpo Astral (astral body)?

I' sorry I know are a lot of questions but this is not clear to me  Embarrassed, and I would like to clarify, if any brother could help more with these concepts;  

thank you very much for the help!

juan [/quote]
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2008 at 8:05pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 12:55pm

I agree with R, that there are different names for higher self but it's all basically the same concept as I/there. it's not so much to establish identity of a particular messenger, when you believe in Oneness, but rather it's the content delivered which is to be considered.

the content was not to be worried. all in all, sound advice, but could only be delivered in a manner which Juan would be able to accept.

as far as guidance goes, I find it popping up in the most unusual ways, either here or there and the form of it loses importance after awhile, as the paranormal becomes the normal.

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #7 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 3:12pm

tgecks wrote on Jun 14th, 2008 at 12:56pm:

Great Love and Light,

Thomas

I agree with Thomas in that who else would it be but a messenger from your higher self.  We have such a crew in our own disks that why would any others be necessary?  We are quite capable in our I/There state to take on bodies of both sexes and there are many of them.

... Smiley

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:44am

I agree with Recoverer, every word.

I am learning that life is a mirror, a dream I am creating to serve the purpose of my Higher/Highest Self in which I can create almost anything I choose to experience. All thoughts manifest, so think about what you want, not what you do not. If you choose to create an angry, judging, fearful experience, that is what you will manifest. If you choose to create a loving and harmonious expereince, that is what you will manifest. I am begionning to get better at it, at last. I am still learning.

At Guidelines I asked "them" to show me my guide. First I saw a dragonfly, and I was pleased because I like them a lot. But I asked for something more. And they showed me a hawk. I was delighted, because I love hawls and theya re great messengers. But I asked for something more. And they held up a mirror. My guide was/is...my Self.

Ultimately it is ALL you, even this message. And it is me, too.

Love and Light,
Thomas

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 2:33am

Thomas reminds me of something. it seems like more and more we are all saying basically the same thing, just different words, we are like one in spirit.  Smiley

there seems to be a huge influx of light into this board of late. especially today. it's not just from one person, it seems to be coming from off the words from many different posts.

Thomas, your experience at TMI is similar to my own so I see the truth of it, that your own self was your guide. this is to say we are creating our own journeys, but at this experience's juncture, I was not aware I was doing so.

it was quite fun!  I had to include it in my book it was so mind blowing.

Although, I still receive guidance when I need it from other beings from time to time, as I can accept it.
One day I was thinking I wanted to go obe.  frequently I would lay in bed and during the night start up those wonderful vibrations which would awaken me.
I always thought it was some outside influence..didn't know why it was happening. at these times I would awaken fully and not go obe.

so I pondered and read about astral projection and one day I asked the right question. I somehow was answered by asking the right question. I asked, as if I were talking to a guide, but really I had no sense there were guides, I just pretended someone was listening.

I asked if these others I read of are going obe, why can't I? here's what I want. I want to see my body laying on the bed from above position, I want to see in 3 dimensional, not as I see myself in a mirror. Is this possible I asked.

then I simply went on about my business, forgetting I'd asked the question in most serious manner I might add.  Smiley
sometime after that question I had an intense dual consciousness obe experience. I seemed to be traveling through space as an energy body at intense speed. that was the only sensation at first and no mental thoughts, just the feeling of being in a current, like an electric current, traveling as a being.

when I arrived somewhere a 3d image of my own face appeared. I studied the contours of my face in 3d, it was not like looking in a mirror of the flat reflection, it was virtual reality like.
This current thing at first took me into two light orbs which were in fact, an emanation from my physical eyes. the light in the eyes was very bright and tended to make them look beautiful, so I became awed by the sight of my own eyes. so finally the eyes stopped glowing to become just physical eyes, but still it was in 3d.  the consciousness of my body gazed back at the consciousness of my shall I say other self, or higher self? anyway, there was two of me.

so then we had a short dialogue, just me and myself. the body me was frightened of the other me which only was sending love to me.
You're beautiful! I said to me. the couch me turned away and said leave me alone, I am feeling separated from beauty and having this valid experience. you are messing up my valid experience of feeling small and limited and ugly and guilty of some crime.

the body me rejected the loving me because the loving me was perfect and I was jealous of myself! LOL! as the couch me, I was sitting on a couch as shown, I remember thinking, she's always there, out there, while I have to live this miserable life without her!

Higher self then grew very sad and compassionate for lower self's troubles. She seemed to say, I had some work to do soon to find the truth about myself, that I was her and she was me, and we were one, and everything was going to be just fine, I would see that I had been living in illusions since my childhood that it was not real, everything that happened was purely for the sake of a journey to reallization I was the light that streamed from my eyes of pure love.

after that experience I gloated for days thinking about obes, and how I must be running around giving others the impression I was rejecting their love for me because I myself didn't believe I was lovable, some false programing beliefs from childhood.

so yea, it was a lot of work, but I guided myself in a way...I still think there may have been other forces with me unseen, to give to me this experience and help me get free from some beliefs, but not instantly free. takes a long time to learn to love this life, and to love yourself and appreciate your journey.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.