Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Power of Prayers (Read 7305 times)
Linh

Afterlife Knowledge Member

LA, CA
Power of Prayers
Jun 10th, 2008 at 1:37pm

Hello Guys,

I consider you guys as friends whom I've have never met.

Please pray for my son who is at Kaiser's Hospital because he may had a stroke or brain tumor. At this point, we are waiting for him to get an MRI to know for sure what is going on with his brain. It may be a week before we know anything. As a parent, it is hard to watch your beautiful child undergo these medical evaluations, scared and confused.

The neurosurgeon came and spoke to us at 10pm about his CT scan results. He thinks it maybe that he had a stroke of some sort that is why his left side is not working well.
As of now, it is a waiting game until the hospital can squeeze him in for a MRI for a definitive answer. I am trying to work to numb myself from the pain. I do believe in the power of prayer and would like you all to pray that he will recover whatever he has and be the normal, energetic, toddler that he is.

Thanks,
Linh

Linh Linh petite_001  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: Power of Prayers
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 2:02pm

Hi linh  I will ask God every night to send your dear child love and healing and also i send my love to you and your family ,and ask God to send you all strength and courage to help you get through this very worrying time with your little child,love and God bless him and you and your family.

much love juditha.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 4:11pm

Linh:

Sorry to hear about your child's difficulties. I'll say some prayers.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 4:54pm

Hi Linh, will send some positive intention...

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 10:06am

I am also sorry to hear about you and your son's suffering Linh.  I can only imagine that being a parent, especially a Mom, must be a pretty tough job sometimes.

I'm praying for your Son's and the collectives highest good.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 12:32pm

Hi Linh,

I will put your son in my thoughts and prayers.  A name, (his first name), or another thing unique about him will help me and others focus.  I will see him as being healed and smiling.  One of the things I firmly believe about spiritual healing and prayer is that the goal should not just be to ask for healing, but to "see it as done."  Most of the time I have successfully employed the power of intent has been when I've combined the desire for a healing or outcome with belief.  This is why, in some churches, they give thanks for the healing as if it has occured, trying to wrap their thoughts around the positive emotions one feels when the outcome is done.

I will put him in my prayers, for a good, safe recovery.  If any medical issues come up, please feel free to private message me, as I am a physician.

Love,

Matthew

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 1:05pm

joining with the others here Linh to offer prayers combined with faith. courage now is called for in the face of this pain you go through. you did the right thing to post here.

I too would like his name, it helps me.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

jm1974

Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 2:43pm

Hello!

I joining with the others to, I sent my prayers!

juan

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 2:45pm

Along with the others here, I ask for your son's healing. I agree, best to "see it as done" when setting this intention.

love, blink

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 5:15pm

Greetings Linh,

You also have my prayers that you too not suffer during this difficult time.

I too need some sort of connecting information to help send prayers directly to your son. Please PM a name or city, if you would. I tried to use Kaiser Hospital to find your area but there are too many of them.
For you we already have a face and 'name'.

(When a connection is made, even through one's OverSoul, Highest Being, etc,
one's energy changes.  That is how I /we? know that the recipient has been found.
So yes, there is some human element (limitation?) to this process.  Undecided

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 4:27pm

Hi all,

i went to Linh's webste and found she has a son Erik.  I don't know if that's the son who is ill.  Her profile here says she lives in Los Angeles.

Hope this helps give us a target for prayers.

Love, Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Linh

LA, CA
Reply #11 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 5:45am

Dear Friends,

My son's name is Aiden Ngo. As of today, he is 2.5 years old. He have not live long on Earth. We live in the L.A suburb. But right now, Aiden is at Kaiser Hospital in Hollywood.

It brought a smile to my face as I saw the familiar people replying to this thread. It is actually  very comforting to belong to this group. As I sit in the dark at the hospital as my son sleep, I realize that I did not join this group in vain. It was preparing me to be strong during the hardest time of my life. The knowledge I gained from this message board have made it so much easier for me to deal with my son's situation because no matter what happens, he will always exist. Our earthly existence is only temporary to experience all that needs to be experience before we cross over.

Yesterday, my son got his MRI done. Unfortunately, the shape of the mass in my son's brain made it difficult for the doctor to diagnose him. The only thing they know is that he did not have a stroke. The next step is to do a "spinal tap" which will be very painful for my son.  The spinal tap may help to determine if the brain mass is due to a viral infection, inflammation, or a tumor. If it shows nothing, he will need a biopsy. It breaks my heart to watch him suffer through all these painful tests.

Yet I know, his life have been planned out long before he was born. But, I still feel so guilty for not giving him the best life so far. My husband and I separated just this February, and it does have an emotional toll on my son. He, no longer, has two loving parents raising him. He is always distraught when one of us drops him off. Indeed, my son chose a hard life to live. He is a brave little soul to tackle such a sad life. I am honored to have him chosen me to be his mother even though I know I have not been the greatest mom to him.

Thank you all for letting me ramble at 3am in the hospital room. All the babies stopped crying, maybe I can get some sleep now on this hard chair. Lol.

Linh Linh petite_001  
IP Logged

Linh

LA, CA
Reply #12 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 5:49am

Dear Friends,

My son's name is Aiden Ngo. As of today, he is 2.5 years old. He have not live long on Earth. We live in the L.A suburb. But right now, Aiden is at Kaiser Hospital in Hollywood.

It brought a smile to my face as I saw the familiar people replying to this thread. It is actually  very comforting to belong to this group. As I sit in the dark at the hospital as my son sleep, I realize that I did not join this group in vain. It was preparing me to be strong during the hardest time of my life. The knowledge I gained from this message board have made it so much easier for me to deal with my son's situation because no matter what happens, he will always exist. Our earthly existence is only temporary to experience all that needs to be experience before we cross over.

Yesterday, my son got his MRI done. Unfortunately, the shape of the mass in my son's brain made it difficult for the doctor to diagnose him. The only thing they know is that he did not have a stroke. The next step is to do a "spinal tap" which will be very painful for my son.  The spinal tap may help to determine if the brain mass is due to a viral infection, inflammation, or a tumor. If it shows nothing, he will need a biopsy. It breaks my heart to watch him suffer through all these painful tests.

Yet I know, his life have been planned out long before he was born. But, I still feel so guilty for not giving him the best life so far. My husband and I separated just this February, and it does have an emotional toll on my son. He, no longer, has two loving parents raising him. He is always distraught when one of us drops him off. Indeed, my son chose a hard life to live. He is a brave little soul to tackle such a sad life. I am honored to have him chosen me to be his mother even though I know I have not been the greatest mom to him.

Thank you all for letting me ramble at 3am in the hospital room. All the babies stopped crying, maybe I can get some sleep now on this hard chair. Lol.

Linh Linh petite_001  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #13 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 10:28am

Greetings Linh,

(I apologize for my error wrongly naming your son. )
When you say 'He is a brave little soul to tackle such a sad life'
I agree but have to add that Aiden chose you as his mother for good cause too.
You are here now to help him through the difficulties he faces-- you can strengthen
yourself by giving yourself credit for being beside him. You've made alot of choices
that led you to be helping him now.

I'm asking my Oversoul to help in sending healing reassuring love to Aiden Ngo, at Kaiser Hospital, Hollywood, CA USA.

Love, Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 10:42am

Keeping you and Aiden in my thoughts today. Thank you for letting us know how everything is going. You sound very strong, and patient with this dilemma. I will see you and all yours surrounded by a healing light.

love, blink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.