Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Your guardian angel who is she or he? (Read 8286 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Your guardian angel who is she or he?
Jun 14th, 2008 at 7:35pm

Hi

I was listening to a radio talk show the other night, The topic was about angels and how they interact and effects our lives. Each of us are supposed to have at least one angel who guides and protects us all through our lives on earth .

I know very little about angels but have one experience that I am sure was an angel protecting me from harm. As a little boy of six, I was walking home from school instead of taking the bus home after school.

On the way, back I took a dangerous rout through a dense plantation. There was a small gravel pathway through this plantation. I felt an ominous malicious presence behind me, and saw a huge man following me, the faster I walked the faster he walked. He had a sick grin on his face, I began to tremble in fear and terror I knew he was going to do something unspeakable to me.

Then out of nowhere another man, nice and gentle was at my side and began to walk with me in silence. I knew somehow I was safe and the other person just recede into the distance. When we came out of the plantation the nice man said, “do not ever walk here alone again”, and he just vanished.

My aunt Bessie was frantically looking for me says she never forgot this incidence.

The talk show guest knowledgeable on angel facts said we should always ask our guardian angel what their name was and the very first name that poppes into your head is the name of your personal angel.

I did this and immediately Azreal came into my mind. I had no idea who this was or if there was such an angel. Therefore, I did a web search and found he is the angel of death. I thought why I have such a terrible angel as my guardian and noted he was an archangel. Reading about him showed that he is an angel of compassion not dread and the one who takes us across the river of death when we die.

But who am I "little me" to have no less than an archangel as my life long friend. Could the nice man that walked with me through that plantation all those long years ago have been Azreal?

How about each of you people asking your angel what their name is and report the name to this thread. Do a googol search like the one I did if you don’t know anything about the name that popped into your minds

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Your guardian angel who is she or he?
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 3:34am

Alan, thanks for the story. this really does happen. It was not your time to die, wasn't in the blueprints, that's why the angel was sent. my opinion. I've heard of this happening other sources.

If you aren't supposed to die, then an angel comes. sometimes angels also come as deceased family members, proving they know what's going on down here, or scuse me, the dimensions are like intertwined. be careful what u think if u like privacy. they know everything. will call u on it.

For instance, my grandmother become my mother's guardian angel after she left. Mother had spent much time with her during Nanny's slow illness, taking care of her, then Nanny reciprocated as her guardian. she only delivered PUL. used to tell me how to handle me mom.

One time it wasn't Kathy's time to go either. A car accident was in the making..like being in the wrong place at the right time, or maybe it WAS the right place to be, as it shows us things about our universe, our reality, and just because it's not ordinary to happen, don't mean it didn't happen.
Kathy's car drove right through another car. She just kept right on driving. I wish I could have been with her! lol! Although she didn't mention any angels in the area, still, maybe her higher self, I'm sure was involved.

my Angel's name is David, said he was early Christian. I'm still researching, appears to be like part of my disc and also a life I lived either as him or beside him, very close. He reminds me of certain things Yeshua said, but not the things he didn't say.

mostly, they don't use names over there, it's only here we like to have a name. New agers get too much flack for having guide names. so they don't like to cause us trouble, it's hard enough without having to prove everything to someone don't have the same experience.

However, a friend of mine has a guide/angel name was given of Carlyle, and his name is Ric. I'm the only one I think he could share his story with. He told me he would talk with Carlyle all the time but wasn't sure he was just imagining the whole thing. so he asked for a name. He received the name in dreamstate. Then he woke up and was thinking oh humbug...started reading the newspaper and the name CARLYLE leaped up from the print..and he heard Carlyle say I've been assigned to you, I was your friend in another life. shocked him badly and that night he walked outside under the stars and cried his heart out, for he knew he was not alone anymore in his spiritual struggles.
After that night, Carlyle often rode in his car with him (not visibly) and told him things like, you're making a wrong  turn..etc.I mean, what else would a guide do but guide? even the little things, as a matter of fact little things mean a lot.

It only seems like we go thru life alone and separated. We have lots of help, and it's everywhere once we can see it's possible. We are being watched over.

ok, now I'm going to get in trouble... Tongue I know I was an Indian midwife. I saw myself, acting the way I always act life after life, impetiously, from emotion. however, I was not judged as wrong what I did, as I loved my tribe and acted from that love.
I was allowed to watch over them as a guide after I was killed. I'm sure I wasn't the only spirit doing this in the camp. I think I was waiting for them to get on my side so we could all plan to be together in another life. not sure, but this seems logical to me. we were the plains type Indians. Might explain why I keep wanting to live in a tent again. I don't like houses and I don't like cars, and cities, I don't like bad tasting water, I miss horses, seems strange to pay rent..well, you get the picture, the Indian life is still with me....

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 10:58am

I don't really have any experience with "angels" although I love the idea of them, and I feel wings around me when I remember to ask for them. They feel like they are mine, but maybe not, who really knows if they are mine or borrowed?

I did as you asked. I asked myself who, and got the name Ariel. I can't figure out if it's a "he" or a "she" because this angel is described both ways. I don't know all the angel's names, although I know some of them, of course, and I don't know if I just picked that up somewhere. However, that's what popped into my head, with no hesitation.

I read about Ariel and don't recall ever seeing her before from pictures here and there. But, one site does say that when you see lions you will know she is protecting you.

My best friend, who has my same birthday, whom I was out of contact with for 20 years, worked in an animal preserve during the years I didn't know her. The photo she handed to me when she came back into my life was her holding a tiger cub. She has taken pictures of lions and tigers, and a picture of a lion with a full mane blowing in the wind is prominently placed in her living room. She is my "lion person" as well as friend.

She has also taken many photos of butterflies. And there are mermaids everywhere..... Now, I have one. Of course, I had cats for many years. No more, just birds and fish now. But we are both nature lovers in our souls.

Maybe Ariel is her angel, or both of our angels, I don't know. But I meditated upon it, asking that I receive some more information so that I can know for sure.

Here's what one site said about Ariel: Archangel Ariel (aka Arielle, Arael, Ariael, Arieh) whose name means "Lion of God" is known as the angel of natural healing and earth. However, some confusion exists as to exactly whose side Ariel is on. He's ranked as one of the seven princes who rule the waters and is also known as Earth's Great Lord.

thanks Alan, blink

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 4:01pm

Hi alan,aylsia and blink  I have had a spirit guide with me for a while,she is a catholic nun named teresa,i told this medium tonight and she told me to tell this catholic nun to go back to the realms of learning as catholic nuns cannot be spirit guides because of religion,i know its not about angels but could you please tell me what you think of this .

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 5:57pm

Maybe the nun is not a nun anymore, and that was just her last life? It don't seem right what the medium said Juditha. it depends on what your feelings are for her, whether she has ever helped you, you must listen to your heart whenever you send someone away from you. your heart will never lie to you.

Blink, this is my favorite lion picture and tiger picture and a mermaid.
...    ...     ...   ...

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #5 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 7:16pm

These are beautiful pictures alysia and Mermaids are my favorite.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 2:35am

Alysia, Juditha,Blink and SHSS,

Thanks for your response. Another fact I overlooked that angels are supposed to give proof of their nearness by leaving a feathur for one to pick up.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 7:27am

What nice pictures, Alysia! Even a mermaid. Yes, I don't actually know anyone else except this particular friend of mine with a mermaid collection. Then, when I bought one to give her I couldn't let go of it.

This is off the subject but maybe she is an angel here on earth? At least, we try to be that, to each other.

Before I got back in touch with her I experienced a strange craving....I suddenly wanted a chihuahua dog. My partner talked me out of it. That's when the birds and fish happened. When I got back in touch with this friend, she had a chihuaha dog. We also had the exact same bedspread...I had recently purchased it when I moved.

So, it seems that "same birthdays" can mean something. She has a physical ailment, which I share in a very muted form which does not bother me anymore. For her, it is a major part of her life.

Well, enough about those who remain nameless.....I just think it's funny when you find out someone is so much like you.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2008 at 11:20am by N/A »  

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:45am

Greetings,

It's good to hear of your spiritual protectors. I'm glad you have them as you are all very precious ! Mine won't tell me its name but I know I don't feel alone anymore.

Alan, I'm glad you added that comment about the feather. When we moved to our current home, on our first walk around we found an iridescent blue feather.  It seemed significant and now I know why.   Smiley

Thank you.
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 12:23pm

Alan, I have found feathers many times in the most unlikely places; didn't this insight come from the American Indians?
Lately, I have been learning to pay very close attention to synchronicities and the more I do, the more obvious they become.  I have come to believe that when a synchronicity is staring you in the face that it is guidance of some sort from your I/there or god and so I pause and try to remember what I was just thinking or feeling.  I have not seen an angel, but many different types of light shows in various colors that let me know I am not alone.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #10 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 12:38pm

Initially when I made contact with spirit guidance I made contact with my higher self. Eventually things worked out so I made contact with Christ and his spirit is my main guide.  This was a surprise because I wasn't expecting to make contact with him. At some point I realized that I didn't understand who Christ is, and became open to making contact. I still don't know the complete story of Christ's role, but I've found that his spirit can really help a person who wants to spiritually grow.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2008 at 8:19pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 2:53am

recoverer wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 12:38pm:
Initially when I made contact with spirit guidance I made contact with my higher self. Eventually things worked out so I made contact with Christ and his spirit is my main guide.  This was a surprise because I wasn't expecting to make contact with him. At some point I realized that I didn't understand who Christ is, and became open to making contact. I still don't know the complete story of Christ's role, but I've found that his spirit can really help a person who wants to spiritually grow.

yes his spirit is still here, I call it the holy spirit, or whole spirit, even though holy spirit is an old term I used to shy away from. I just discovered recently the holy spirit is the Christ, and that one of the things he said which is true, and not distorted by interpretations of others, is that he said he would leave the comforter behind. by thinking of Christ in the sense of the Whole Spirit, it makes me think of wholeness rather than being fragmented or separate from Christ.
I believe we are one with Christ but tend to forget we are one with Him in the initial stages of life here.

I also think Christ did not make Christianity, but was only talking about a spiritual path to enlightenment and mastery of life and death. The bible contains very little about the Man/spirit who walked here, and what it does say is not always the exact words that were said.

it seems also in my journey, that the element of the unexpected visitation is the most prominent feature of most paranormal and spiritual experiences.
It certainly tends to get our attention.

IP Logged

Aunt Clair

Love*Light*Laughter

Western Australia
Reply #12 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 7:41pm

Hello again I have not been here for a while . If you will Google further you might find another image of Azrael as a snow white bearded Angel of Death .

In the Jewish perspective he attends the death of children accompanying  the child who dies with wonder and awe . He lifts the vibration of the child to joy to reunion with God instead of a death of pain and fear . And sometimes he is lifting the spirit from the body early to avoid pain just prior to death . He is gentle and compassionate .

For example , a young male died in a flaming car but reported he never felt the pain . He screamed once and then the angel lifted him from his body . He followed the body by ambulance to the hospital and saw his family grieving but felt only euphoria and attended the body until its death a day or so later .

Azrael has omnipresence like Michael and other archangels . He is seen like a Santa Claus figure by many children but in different clothes . He raises their vibration so that
they might have a joyful death .

I feel you were blessed . And I suggest to you it is possible that the voice belonged to a man in the family a deceased spirit as often one will call the angel to the side of a child in a dangerous situation . It is possible that both saved your life .

Concerning Guardian Angels , I have this opinion based upon my experience and my observations as a clairvoyant which is a bit radical and I do not mean to offend anyone .I am merely stating my theory which may be different than your own .

When I do a clairvoyant reading of a sitter I see the GA in a variety of stages .

The primary or basal stage is a winged energy of light . The colours of the light are a message like the aura from the angel these are the angelic influence . This basal angel has no face .

A higher level is the angel that has a face but not your own . This is the face of a past life you had in which you connected with the angel and now you work in your monad protecting future selves .

Then there is a higher level where the face of the sitter is on the Guardian Angel . This sounds unbelievable I know . But when I read the sitters online I can not see their face in remote view I see the energy and when the spirit faces appear I see them as they are energy . So when the
face of the sitter is on the angel I can tell them what they look like and it always amazes them and confirms that aspect of an online reading .This means that the sitter's consciousness has connected with the angelic aspect during this lifetime and may  have done so in the past also .

A higher level is the united GA HS . This is the magician who has united their Higher Self to their Guardian Angel and is working on connection to source and ascension . It looks different and has a higher vibration . The HS is buttery yellow energy separating at the sunstone of teh chest .. The GA is sapphire blue energy separating from the moonstone of the head . The united HS GA projects from the Heaven Stone above the crown and it is Chartreuse Green .
The Bosal body has 3 stones earth at the belly , sun at the chest and moon at the head . The heaven stone can not be clairvoyantly viewed until it ripens or fills with light which occurs naturally as part of a predictable continuum of the human energy body .

Beyond this are various apprentice angelic stages where the magician begins to soul rescue and heal shamynically with ArchAngelic guidance . If the magician ascends upon death that angelic aspect can be emancipated too and work as an angel . Other angels are eternal and created by God but within the cosmology of the human is this path for ascension or descension . I have been taught in meditative trance with peers that Christ emancipated the
4 principle archangels each during a different lifetime ; Michael , Auriel , Gabriel , Raphael .

In the Pista Sophia and in the Gospel of Judas Christ cajoles us to do the same to follow him . He projects out of self a legion of angels and asks the apostles to do the same but only Judas can . And he can only project his own angel . Christ says it will take 2000 years for humans
to start to be able to do this . We are entering that age where our souls have evolved enough to begin angelic work .

In films like Its a Wonderful Life , this is alluded to . God creates all . We are created in the image of God .We wear a body of light which by our service and love we can tailor to assist the Godhead .

So Alan another possibility is that besides Azrael , is that two were there and the man angel was your own guardian angel looking as you did in a past life .
===========================
Cosmology of the Human Spirit
Light Watcher ~ monad observes and teaches ascension
One or a group of high collared purple gowned figures  will appear eventually one will wear the face of that magician These are influencing the monad to ascend .
archangel
united GA HS
guardian angel
path of ascension /\
higher self
self
lower self
path of descension \/
guardian demon
united LS GD
archdemon
Dark Watcher ~ self destruction . the dark magician destroys self with suicidal , self sabotaging influence . This is a failsafe of Godhead to stop the spirit from evil deeds .
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2008 at 9:19am by Aunt Clair »  

Yes there are two paths, you can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on~Led Zeppelin
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #13 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 3:32am

Hello Aunt Claire.

From your post
Quote:
In the Jewish perspective he attedns the death of children accompanying  the child who dies with wonder and awe . He lifts the vibration of the child to joy to reunion with God instead of a death of pain and fear . And sometimes he is lifting from the body early to avaid pain just prior to death . He is gentle and compassionate .

For example , a young male died in a flaming car but reported he never felt the pain . He screamed once and then the angel lifted him from his body . He followed the body by ambulance to the hospital and saw his family grieving but felt only euphoria and attended the body until its death a day or so later . 

Azrael has omnipresence like Michael and other archangels . He is seen like a Santa Claus figure by many children but in different clothes . He raises their vibration so that 
they might have a joyful death 

This is very assuring and the angel that walked with me had the same loving aura you mention in your nice post

Regards

Uncle Alan (that avatar picture of me is young me 36 years of age)

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #14 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 12:07pm

Aunt Clair, I hope you stick around and bring more magic and humor with you.  I was surprised to hear Monroe teaching how to make a magic wand, how to use color and all kinds of magic.  I love magic.

Love,

Auntie SHSS ...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.