Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
hitler is in heaven (Read 21961 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: hitler is in heaven
Reply #45 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 6:44pm

Vajra, you said:

"...there's nothing very sane about how society conditions most of us to think. "

This is the truest thing I've heard all day. Think about how we teach our children, if they are lucky, to forgive, to share, to kiss and make up.

Why do we teach this to children and then, as adults, something different? To be patriotic, to obey orders, to fit in.

Why do we follow through with insanity, when it is not necessary? Don't we have minds of our own? When did we forget this?

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #46 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 8:06pm

recoverer wrote on Jun 6th, 2008 at 5:53pm:
Briggs:

Going by my experiences and the experiences of others, lower realms do exist. I've had experiences which told me that a spirit can leave these realms any time they want, as long as they want to move in the direction of love and light. Nobody forces them to do so. As you say, when they make such a choice, they'll have to become honest about how they harmed others.

It is interesting that you bring up the fire and brimstone business. I don't believe in a wrathful, vengeful, jealous and angry God. However, I must say I don't see much of a difference between Jon Smith Hillarion's claim that God had Hitler cause all of the horror of World War II and the holocaust in order that Jewish people would move to Israel, and the fire and brimstone version of God. At least ways with the fire brimstone viewpoint God goes after the bad guys rather than have a bunch of innocent people go through all kinds of hell.

One of the key strategies cult leaders make use of is to tell people really outrageous things and to get them to do unreasonable things, because if you can hook people to such an extent, you really got them.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Jon Smith channels a higher level being and Neale Donald Walsch channels God and these higher level beings stated that World war II and the holocaust were a part of a divine plan.

briggs5534 wrote on Jun 6th, 2008 at 5:32pm:
Hey what's worse God creating hell of fire and brimstone for eternity, no mercy whatsoever for eternity.. Or what Hitler did.. I say God's is worse..

But than you have millions of Christians that believe God is loving and is no monster like Hitler.. But to me a God that would burn people for eternity, is more of a monster than Hitler and Joseph Stalin put together.. Why can people look past that type of God, and not look past what Hitler did..

I obviously don't believe in hell, but if it were true.. I'd say God is a MONSTER!!!

Yes, I never said that lower realms don't exist.. I just said God never created hell.. Man does with his ego mind of negativity, hate, and other lower vibrations...

peace n' love

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #47 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 12:44pm

Hi guys

I just did a web search to see who people consider the most evil person in history.

Note this is not my list.

1) Adolf Hitler

2) Joseph Stalin

3) George Bush (I dont agree)

4) The Devil

Heck people the Devil could only make fifth place!

This was posted for a little fun and please dont take it seriously

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 4:04pm

Hi after i wrote on here about what i thought of hitler,i had a very restless night and part of the dream i had was that i had to swallow these three crosses made from wood and i cant work out why i dreamed this on the same night i had written what i thought about hitler

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 4:42pm

Hi old dood you said that i dont beleive in love and forgiveness but its a certainty you dont ,you have not even bothered to answer what i wrote to you after you said i did not know what you were trying to say ,so you have already held judgement on me as i did in no way mean when "i wrote dont do religion"that i thought you were saying i did,you obviously have made your mind up that i did ,so dont write on here about love and forgiveness if you dont even practise it,i said sorry to you when i had no reason to as you accussed me of something i never even meant when i wrote "i dont do religion"theres so many hypoctorites in this world,say one thing and never even practise it when it is needed.
As far as i,m concerned hitler can go swivel on the devil's fork,i will never forgive him.

Love and God bless  love juditha
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2008 at 6:09pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #50 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 8:33pm

Juditha!  Oh my Goodness!  I love your new Avatar!
Is that you?  You're beautiful!

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #51 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 8:58pm

And don't forget our American Hitler: General George Custer.  He massacred, tortured and raped men, women and children with not thought of consequence. He and the US Government were responsible for the geneside destruction of hundreds of thousands of human beings, then DC set up a national park in Custer's name.  How arrogantly tenacious!!  I certainly do not want those "solders of hate" in my heaven.  I hope that Custer and the US Government officials responsible suffer all the geneside suffering of those human beings over and over in their personal hell before "God" or any pure Essence grants them forgiveness, at which time they may go to their own paradise.  At least in my paradise there will be no differences in skin color or religious or political belief--- just pure love.  If God ask me to forgive them, I will think about it first----- after all--- I'm not the creator for everyone elses reality.   Love and light Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 5:13am

Hi SHSS Thankyou for saying my picture is beautiful and it is a picture of me.

Love and God bless     Love Juditha

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #53 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 6:47pm

Hitler needs no forgiveness from anyone here. Most likely he has moved on to different lessons. Retaining such hate is only doing those who are doing the hating harm and keeping that evil alive. I tend to have agreement with Cat. Custer was no better. Bush is killing many and deserves no better that Hitler. These types of people are countless. This world is crawling with them. Its yourself where you should be looking. Have you and do you allow yourself to be in agreement with these poor trapped souls? I send out love to hitler, Bush, Jim Jones, and all the rest. Its like the Towers bomber. He wants to die and by us killing him, he will go right to his heaven. Heaven, and make no doupts about it. Thats right where he will go. (Thats not to say its your or mine.) Its time to open up a new way of thinking. If there is a change about to happin as many of us here think, how do you want to be at the time of the change? Hating others. Trying to be the one in controlor have power over others? No thanks. I haven't gone through this many lifetimes to mess it all up now. John Lennon had it right. "All you need is Love".
Joe

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 6:59pm

I love what you said, Joe. I have had this same conversation countless times with my partner, and he is just horrified at the idea that that "murderers" would be in the "same" heaven as those who have suffered injustice at their hands.

So, what if it is not the "same" heaven, but that each person, through the grace of God, is given exactly what is needed? And not in small measure, but in vast measure, beyond what we can imagine.

Why would such a person, who suffers from hate, for hate is suffering, not be given relief, in the way of even the "smallest portion" of understanding what abundance really is?

I can't answer these questions myself, so I'll just leave it.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #55 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 9:58pm

The reason behind what hitler and God did,is because most of you dont understand,that the body is not the real you.you dont understand how god works.all those people that died by hitler,they just lost there human body.after the body dies the people just walk away,they are still alive,with no pain what so ever.George

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 4:27pm

Hi George The jewish people did lose there bodies,but it was hitler what made them suffer and die,also George Why would God lead his people out of Egypt only to turn round years later to put hitler on the earth plain to kill and hurt his people,it does not make sense,God had nothing to do with what Hitler did,hitler was an evil,sadistic b******d.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #57 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 7:04pm

Juth you were not around when after the first world war,germany had to bring tons of paper to but bread to live.the jews had all the money,but would not help the people.so when hitler came along,he toke the money from and built his war machine,and it was not only hitler but many of the countrys he invaded killed the jews,they would not obay God.George

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #58 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 4:30pm

But Juditha, when Moses led the Jews out of the desert and across the red sea dfidn't the hand of God part the seas so they could cross? Then, to the joy of Moses, killed every last person, no matter what they personaly beleved, as they followed after them. Now who is the mass murderer here? Evil? Does that make God the better of the two. God or Hitler. They both killed others. Do you think that all those who were killed by God deserved to die? And if so why? Because they wern't Jews?
Joe

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 4:50pm

Hi Joe and george  I know that God killed the egyptians and its all beginning to be confusing,i suppose really God killed the egyptians because if they had got through the red sea ,they would have killed the jews and God just wanted to stop that happening,thats the only explanation i can give for that personally.

Perhaps the jewish people would not give the germans there money because they had an idea that hitler was going to come and kill them,i mean perhaps someone found out the plans of hitler and forwarned the jews,so they wouldnt give the germans money,who they knew where going to turn round and crap in there face and  kill them,i dont know if this did happen but who knows it could have done.

God killed the egyptians by drowning them but hitler killed the jews in gas chambers and made them suffer before they died so i would say that God was better than Hitler because he killed the egyptians quick and they did'nt suffer and Hitler killed the jews slowly so they suffered so God was not as cruel as Hitler,God is the better one.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.