Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
hitler is in heaven (Read 21951 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: hitler is in heaven
Reply #15 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 1:45pm

Blink,

You said

Quote:
For example, my use of the word "mentally ill" could be considered questionable to some people, who do not wish to have their own status as "mentally challenged" compared to someone whom they consider an evil genius

Are you referring to me "mentally challenged"?

IF HITLER IS IN HEAVEN, HEAVEN IS "HELL"

aLAN

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 1:50pm

Blink:

When you write things such as the below, please consider the possibility that people with a differing viewpoint are able to understand your viewpoint.  Doc, for example, demonstrated that he does see your viewpoint. I'm all for forgiveness. I have no desire to punish anybody. I wouldn't be able to help out with retrievel work in lower realms if I was into punishing spirits.

However, when sources such as Walsh and Jon Fox Hillarion say that Adolph Hitler's actions were a part of God's divine plan, they go "way" too far. It is an insult to God, to the millions of people who were harmed by Adolph Hitler's actions, and to the intelligence of the people these sources try to con.

Until a person is willing to live the life of every person Adolph Hitler harmed, it isn't right for such a person to say their hardship meant nothing because of the rationalizations of Jon Fox Hillarion and Walsh.

Quote:
Are you angry with God, for visiting you this way? Through human beings who see things differently than you do?

I have had to ask myself that question. But, no, I choose not to be angry, not today. Not now. It is always my choice, to believe, not to believe, to agree, to disagree, to be angry, to be at peace.

Much love to each of you, and may you, each and all, find the happiness you seek.

love, blink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 2:18pm

I know that you understand my viewpoint, R, and I appreciate Doc's comments. I respect that you have yours as well. Best wishes to you, today and always. We are friends here.

love, blink

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #18 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 2:22pm

Recoverer,

You said

Quote:
However, when sources such as Walsh and Jon Fox Hillarion say that Adolph Hitler's actions were a part of God's divine plan, they go "way" too far. It is an insult to God, to the millions of people who were harmed by Adolph Hitler's actions, and to the intelligence of the people these sources try to con.

Walsch and his coverts to this nonsense are one of two things, they are delusional or they are lying through their beards

If Blinks mother, father, siblings, husband and children were snatched from her hands and were murdered in front of her terrfiied eyes by this monster in human form. She would not be so loving and forgiving. We are able to accept the concept of an alien human hybrid , why not a monster clothed in human skin?

It is easy to become distant from this awful blot and reality on the history of humanity, when one is separated by 64 years and has not experienced murders like I have in South Africa, where a common form punishment by the masses is what they call “necklessing" They do this by soaking the victim in gasoline put an old car tire around the neck of the terrified neck and watch with glee as the person screams and burns to death in front of them It is great fun to them. Depravity is real ask the still surviving American Soldiers who were starved and beaten to death in the long march

It is easy to say all these beautiful loving forgivable, things when it does not effect your life

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 2:29pm

With respect to you, Alan, I have suffered losses that you do not know about. And I have been required by my own desire for peace to forgive more than one individual who has harmed me personally in ways which I will not describe on this forum.

However, I hear the anguish in your voice over the pain of others, and I have no intention of diminishing your sensitivity to it.

Again, I will leave this discussion to you, as I feel that I am diverting attention from what you might like to discuss among yourselves, and which you have every right to do.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 4:02pm

If someone said you were "mentally challenged" would you consider it an insult, Alan? I could say the same of myself. Again, none of this is personally directed at you. My statement is an acknowledgement of your own suggestion, that many "mentally challenged" people are very gentle, harmless and loving. You are right about that.

My point is, we misunderstand each other when we choose to paint the picture in black and white.

So, how do we heal? We just let it go. We focus on peace. We focus on healing. That doesn't mean we refuse to listen to our hearts. It just means that we focus on healing and mending that which is broken.

I've said entirely enough today.

Alan McDougall wrote on Jun 6th, 2008 at 1:45pm:
Blink,

You said

Quote:
For example, my use of the word "mentally ill" could be considered questionable to some people, who do not wish to have their own status as "mentally challenged" compared to someone whom they consider an evil genius

Are you referring to me "mentally challenged"?

IF HITLER IS IN HEAVEN, HEAVEN IS "HELL"

aLAN

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #21 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 4:07pm

Alan.Was it not said that Jesus said,you must forgive anyone who hurts.and Jesus said love and forgiveness is all he wants from.The ways of God are not like the ways of men.Blink you are the only person who is forgiving on this topic.just goes to say how forgiving the rest are.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #22 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 4:44pm

George:

You speak about being forgiving, and then you cast judgment on people who present a viewpoint that is "partly" different than Blinks. If you would take the time to read some of the posters posts more closely, you would see that people aren't being judgmental, they are just stating perspectives that go beyond Jon Smith Hillarion's perspectives. The harshness of reality doesn't go away by pretending that it isn't here.

Why did you make the decision to make a thread publically, if you aren't willing to hear different perspectives? Perhaps in the future you should itemize what kind of answers you consider appropriate.

Here's another question.  Why is it okay for different sources to try to con people, but it isn't okay for people to speak up when they do so?

george stone wrote on Jun 6th, 2008 at 4:07pm:
Alan.Was it not said that Jesus said,you must forgive anyone who hurts.and Jesus said love and forgiveness is all he wants from.The ways of God are not like the ways of men.Blink you are the only person who is forgiving on this topic.just goes to say how forgiving the rest are.

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #23 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 5:19pm

Yes, forgiveness is key.. I forgave the 6-10 guys that jumped me and beat me up pretty badly... They nearly killed me.. I know that doesn't compare to what Hitler did.. There is even more to the story that I would not like to address here.. Because it is very personal and what not.. I also, mean I forgave them in my own light and than in their own light... So, I even had the courage to address this matter to them personally.. At first I wanted to have them arrested, but I finally decided to drop the charges...

Just remember thoughts are just like words.. I know many people have had negative thoughts about others , including myself.. So, we all know the no sin and cast the first stone analogy by Jesus.. I'm not saying anywhere that I agree, with Walsch or Hilarion.. I'm just stating my own two cents.. You can ignore my post and I won't judge you.. I know I probably would too, if it was when I was younger and very intolerate of others beliefs.. So, I don't blame those who ignore my post.. Or if you disagree with my post.. I just want peace.. The evil want us to get angered... Love them with your kindness it will bring them to their knees.. I know I have trouble with this.. I'm just stating the truth of what I have been taught..

Just remember Hitler's life review has to be the worst experience ever.. That is his only hell.. If, he wants to beat himself up, than that will be his only hell too.. God doesn't create hell.. Man does with his thoughts of negativity, and hate..

peace n' love

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #24 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 5:32pm

Hey what's worse God creating hell of fire and brimstone for eternity, no mercy whatsoever for eternity.. Or what Hitler did.. I say God's is worse..

But than you have millions of Christians that believe God is loving and is no monster like Hitler.. But to me a God that would burn people for eternity, is more of a monster than Hitler and Joseph Stalin put together.. Why can people look past that type of God, and not look past what Hitler did..

I obviously don't believe in hell, but if it were true.. I'd say God is a MONSTER!!!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 5:53pm

Briggs:

Going by my experiences and the experiences of others, lower realms do exist. I've had experiences which told me that a spirit can leave these realms any time they want, as long as they want to move in the direction of love and light. Nobody forces them to do so. As you say, when they make such a choice, they'll have to become honest about how they harmed others.

It is interesting that you bring up the fire and brimstone business. I don't believe in a wrathful, vengeful, jealous and angry God. However, I must say I don't see much of a difference between Jon Smith Hillarion's claim that God had Hitler cause all of the horror of World War II and the holocaust in order that Jewish people would move to Israel, and the fire and brimstone version of God. At least ways with the fire brimstone viewpoint God goes after the bad guys rather than have a bunch of innocent people go through all kinds of hell.

One of the key strategies cult leaders make use of is to tell people really outrageous things and to get them to do unreasonable things, because if you can hook people to such an extent, you really got them.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Jon Smith channels a higher level being and Neale Donald Walsch channels God and these higher level beings stated that World war II and the holocaust were a part of a divine plan.

briggs5534 wrote on Jun 6th, 2008 at 5:32pm:
Hey what's worse God creating hell of fire and brimstone for eternity, no mercy whatsoever for eternity.. Or what Hitler did.. I say God's is worse..

But than you have millions of Christians that believe God is loving and is no monster like Hitler.. But to me a God that would burn people for eternity, is more of a monster than Hitler and Joseph Stalin put together.. Why can people look past that type of God, and not look past what Hitler did..

I obviously don't believe in hell, but if it were true.. I'd say God is a MONSTER!!!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #26 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 6:06pm

If anybody is interested, they can attend Neal Donald Walsch's three day retreat for only $895, meals and lodging "not" included. That's "only" $298.33 a day folks.  The thing I don't get, if it is so easy to channel God, why do we have to pay somebody else $298.33 a day in order to hear from him?

I for one, despite all the energetic work I've gone through couldn't come up with all the words Walsch supposedly comes up with, because it isn't easy to receive numerous words in such a way.  Doesn't it seem odd that famous mediums say things like, "I hear a J, like in Jim or John," and then Walsch so easilly receives word after word?

http://www.cwg.org/main.php?p=Retreats&sub=RSchedule
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2008 at 7:28pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #27 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 6:56pm

I see no problem with Hitler being in heaven. It dosen't have to be your heaven George, or Blink , or Briggs, etc, or my heaven for that matter. If he has excepted responsibility for his actions then there is no reasion for him not being in "Heaven". Some who are closed minded and unwilling to extend love to him will more than likely have their own Hells to go through before ever getting to a heaven. The effort made to entrap his being in some sort of hell will only entrap the person in that hell its self. What a miss-direction of a life force and a waste of energy when forgivness and love would do so mush more.
Joe.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #28 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 7:20pm

Excellent reply, Joe!  That's my sentiments, also.  --Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #29 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 8:22pm

Yes, I agree Joe and Carol.   Kiss

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.