Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Learning to do Retrievals (Read 2898 times)
curiousgeorge

Learning to do Retrievals
Jun 3rd, 2008 at 5:30pm

Hi to people on Afterlife-Knowledge.

I am not fully awakened spiritually, but I wonder if I would be able to start retrievals of persons. I haven't had much experience in this. I feel it is a calling and a deep interest or desire to be helping misguided spirits.
Does anyone know of something I can look up online that would educate me thoroughly in the area of retrievals, guiding spirits through the astral world, and rescuing trapped ghosts; ghosts which are trapped in a place of delusion? I have strong morals- harming no one and am pacifist.

I feel that any ways I could assist spiritually would be helpful to spirits in need.

Oh, and I also am a strong believer in Karma. You sow what you reap.

I have just had some snippets of insights into someone's life. I'm not sure what would guide me to rule out the false dreams vs. the true spiritual experiences.
But I was falling asleep when I heard an older woman yelling out to her daughter, child, perhaps around 11 or 12. "Felicity!" "Felicity!"
I've also had some intense paralysis where I have tapped into areas of my psyche.
I'm currently becoming lucid in most of my dreams, which are vivid and like movies sometimes, always deeply symbolic and colorful.  But most of all I really do feel like this would be a good thing. I don't know how taxing it would be on me to attempt to project or to act as a guide or be an angel to those in the spiritual world.

If I had more of an understanding of Bruce Moen's philosophy that would probably be helpful.
I'm considering buying one of his books, if there's a specific one that would be recommended for beginners? I think also it would be helpful to me, to reconnect to my spirit...but I'm pretty new to this.

Thanks  Smiley

Curious George~

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Learning to do Retrievals
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 5:57pm

Hi Curious,

Good to hear from you again Smiley

Since you're already involved with spiritual aspects, perhaps you could start with Bruce's 5th book, the afterlife guidebook. While you're waiting to get it, you could read the free essays at the top of this page--just click them on. 'Retrieval Archives' and 'Are Ghosts' Real' etc.

Most retrievers experience an accompanying presence with them while they're getting used to retrieval work. These Helpers and Higher Self sometimes take on roles for the sake of hte retrievee's well-being, and we're expected to play along. Such roles might be as relatives of the deceased, or someone they admire. What I mean is that you won't be alone there.

You may want to start with a good sleep beforehand and then go back to sleep for a nap to do the retrieval from sleeping.  That way your Higher Self can get you moving even if you're not an experienced out of body explorer.

It's hard to summarize. Working with the whole book's information will keep your new experiences in this moving smoothly. Your interest and intent to do right will be great benefit. Remember that pure unconditional love is what they are needing, so let that show too.  You'll do fine!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 8:41am

betson wrote on Jun 3rd, 2008 at 5:57pm:
Remember that pure unconditional love is what they are needing, so let that show too.

Hi Bets,
Could you be more specific on this? Well, if possible, please...

Thanx,
SL

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 1:44pm

curiousgeorge wrote on Jun 3rd, 2008 at 5:30pm:
Hi to people on Afterlife-Knowledge.

I am not fully awakened spiritually, but I wonder if I would be able to start retrievals of persons. I haven't had much experience in this. I feel it is a calling and a deep interest or desire to be helping misguided spirits.
Does anyone know of something I can look up online that would educate me thoroughly in the area of retrievals, guiding spirits through the astral world, and rescuing trapped ghosts; ghosts which are trapped in a place of delusion? I have strong morals- harming no one and am pacifist.
If I had more of an understanding of Bruce Moen's philosophy that would probably be helpful.
I'm considering buying one of his books, if there's a specific one that would be recommended for beginners? I think also it would be helpful to me, to reconnect to my spirit...but I'm pretty new to this.

Thanks  Smiley

Hi CG;
You ask where to start for beginners; BRUCE BOOKS;  the first one will do...it explain a lots of the principles/how/ to do it.
Also read the FREE ARTICLES on top of this page, if you can't afford to buy the book is a very good start. FAQ is a great start too. I believe some of his book are in most libraries around the country!

Remember "Fear" is your first obstacles..Smiley

You said... {have just had some snippets of insights into someone's life}....that's a good start, now just go back to that time (memory specific) and try to lean more; just keep your mind open to any feelings/sensations/sights/sounds etc and see if you can learn more about this experience. There could be more to it than what you perceived the first time and how knows...it could  be your first conscious retrieval....what do you have to loose??...Smiley

You'll do fine, just keep at it.
R

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 1:53pm

Bruce Moen, who's site you are on, has a fifth book that is all about doing retrievals.  He has cd's if you do not want to tape the exercises yourself.  He also has a DVD on it.  I have just gotten them myself and am in the process of learning.  Look them up.  They are not that expensive and the book by itself can be bought at Amazon for a song.

Good Luck,

SHSS

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 6:01pm

Hi Still Living,

Re: the pure unconditional love (PUL) you asked about----

Bruce's explorations showed him that  the best gift to take
into the spiritual realms is PUL.

PUL is also the best defence, the best introductions, the best motivation....--  It's the theme in all his books, and I can't really do it justice here in a few lines.

PUL is the state of being our souls thrive in. PUL is what even a 'demon' seeks. PUL dissolves fear in stuck souls and in living humans, ourselves and others !

Before exploring much, it's good to reconnect with PUL by imagining a feeling of kind protective love such as a mother would give a baby.
Imagining this wonderful feeling helps you to recreate it for yourself
and for the other souls you'll meet while exploring these spiritual realms.

I couldn't believe it at first but it has changed my life. Practice imagining it
and you will be perceived differently by others, in a more loving light.

PUL,
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 6:27pm

betson wrote on Jun 13th, 2008 at 6:01pm:
Hi Still Living,

...Before exploring much, it's good to reconnect with PUL by imagining a feeling of kind protective love such as a mother would give a baby.
Imagining this wonderful feeling helps you to recreate it for yourself
and for the other souls you'll meet while exploring these spiritual realms....

Just an aside, holding a soft, warm bunny rabbit will work too.... Smiley

Holding a pure white bunny is what I've been picturing lately. It sure makes me feel good!

love, blink

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #7 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 11:00am

Thanks Bets and Blink,

I'm on my way...  Smiley Got to be Sincere PUL, not a fake one...
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2008 at 7:18pm by Still_Living »  

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #8 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 12:45pm

I agree: Bruce's books. Especially his fifth "Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook" (as I recall) which outlines his workshops. As you have already read, you can even get CDs of the meditations.

Bruce is giving a workshop in Athens, Georgia the weekend of July 11-12-13 if you can make it (I am registered!).

And practice. Keep notes, and make them as soon as you get back.

Lifelines, at The Monroe Institute, is a week long program which teaches exactly this skill, supported by binaural beats and the wonderful energy of that place.

Great luck and good voyaging! And thanks for the work you do....

Love and Light,

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.