Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Whats it like to die (Read 3980 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Whats it like to die
May 21st, 2008 at 4:13pm

Having a down day today.I have often wounderd what it like to die,and what happens at the time of death.Do we hang around after the death of the body.if so,for how long?George

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: Whats it like to die
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2008 at 4:47pm

Hi George  You wont hang around for long because there is always a loved one,who comes from the spiritworld to lead you through the light,i hope you feel better soon as i know what its like to have down days as i had one yesterday and i wanted to die.

Love and God bless     love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2008 at 4:56pm

George, did you know you spelled wondered as wounded?

so I knew you are experiencing a wound right now. it will heal. Juditha is right. Your wife and family members will be there for you.

I'm sending you an up thought. you have had some really good lead thoughts here for us in the past; I thank you for your presence.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - May 21st, 2008 at 9:33pm

George,

"Death where is your sting absent from the body ever present with the lord"

AS a NDE you dont hang around in my case anyway. It is the process of dying we are scared of not actual death

alan!

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

k8idx

Reply #4 - May 21st, 2008 at 11:41pm

I am very new here but I couldn't help making a comment. I am not afraid of dieing or of the process of death. I am just afraid of PAIN! I just don't want to suffer. My wife just passed away on March 9th. I was so glad that her death was not a painful one. The whole experience has helped me to see death for what it is and what there is and is not to be apprehensive of. I still miss her though and wish she was here. I can only hope she is in a better place.

Paul

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - May 22nd, 2008 at 9:52am

Greetings Paul,

If you read much about the afterlife and NDEs you will KNOW (not only hope  Smiley  )
that we find a much better place after we leaave the physical !

Even though you are still missing her, if you send her love in honor of your happiness
together, trying not to be sad, you may find you have opened a channel into the afterlife
which will allow you some communication. Surprising, but it works!   Smiley

George, you have a very dear soul and have helped so many people by the spirit you show
on this website !  I'm sure that the heavenly Helpers who assist us will be gentle with you.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - May 22nd, 2008 at 11:26am

k8kis,

I am so sorry to read about the loss of your beloved wife. While she cannot come to her, you will go to her in that beautiful morning of a new day of joy. Tears come in the night of sorrow but joy and laughter come in the new dawn of the next day Although she seems far, she is only really separated from you by an almost tiny vial, like a mist you cannot penetrate.

If all you fear is pain, medical science has advanced so much that, you are not likely to go through intractable pain

Also about death, I see it like a plane trip that you have to take in the future. You don’t go to the agent (God) years before to get you ticket for the journey. Just before the trip. This ticket gives you all you need to know about the trip just prior to boarding the plane (the death experience. So when we die God is with us to guide us over into the afterlife. The only thing we need to fear is fear itself

God bless

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2008 at 6:32pm

Hi Paul, thanks for posting us. I decided when I die I will just slip quietly out of the body with no aide, no accidents to happen, no illness, and certainly no pain..I mean haven't we had enough pain in our lives already, no reason to have a painful transition to my way of thinking.

You can decide how you die. trust me, you can.  Bets gives you good advice, that it is quite possible your wife will trying to contact you soon, and if you listen and watch for her, you might get a surprise visit and she must be trying to comfort you. love, alysia

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2008 at 11:50pm

Thank you all for the comford you have given.What would a person do if he or she had eny  friends.George

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2008 at 9:45am

george stone wrote on May 22nd, 2008 at 11:50pm:
Thank you all for the comford you have given.What would a person do if he or she had eny  friends.George

George, you are brilliant as usual. I wonder the same thing sometimes. without all of you, I guess I would be dead already  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.