Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Lets try a simple telephathy game as a start (Read 20069 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Lets try a simple telephathy game as a start
Reply #30 - May 21st, 2008 at 9:43am

Aha--the process required a 'blank slate'!

Alan, IMO you are way too stimulating to approach with our minds blank--hence the telephones, balloons, eggs, etc!   Cheesy

That was much fun!

Varga, your mind continues to fascinate with its varied 'outputs'!  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #31 - May 21st, 2008 at 10:57am

What I find interesting especially after reading Vajra’s post is that several women essentially drew an embryo of sorts and had thoughts of reproduction.

At first I thought it might be possible that we were picking up on each other’s thoughts, however since Ian mentions the ego the similarities could possibly be a female/maternal instinct highly ingrained in our ego identification with a woman’s role as a mother. What do all of you think?

Love, Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #32 - May 21st, 2008 at 11:41am

Guys

Alysia quoted

Quote:
also, Alan, if you drew any objects, I saw only blankness on your post where the objects were supposed to be, don't know if anyone else was seeing on your post something there. I did see your words

I would have shown the shapes/objects but blush blus blush blush this wonderful psychic does not know how . Alysia dear please show me how by PM.

Lights of Love Your quote.
Quote:
What I find interesting especially after reading Vajra’s post is that several women essentially drew an embryo of sorts and had thoughts of reproduction.  

At first I thought it might be possible that we were picking up on each other’s thoughts, however since Ian mentions the ego the similarities could possibly be a female/maternal instinct highly ingrained in our ego identification with a woman’s role as a mother. What do all of you think?

Love, Kathy

Kathy girl you got it I am not the only sensitive here "we all are", thus our group mind coming into play and Varga influencing the expiment in another direction. You guys just need a little practise.

Lastly I would like you to know that I made the test much more difficult for me,  by asking you to draw "objects" (man !! that left it wide open did it not) Nearly everything we come into contact could be an object, house, tree, moon, building etc etc

You guys drew geometric shapes and if I had requested that it would have narrowed down the field would it not.

Remember the remote viewing I did a while ago where the process ,was the reverse, you the infuencer and me the targer trying to reach something significant in your lifes, revisit that if you want to

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #33 - May 21st, 2008 at 1:44pm

Alan, the list of possible geometric shapes were available to read on your post. such as octogons, hexogons, I have no knowledge what these shapes are due to I didn't take a college course on geometrics. but I still read the words and wondered what they were.

A better experiment would be to leave off a list of all the possible geometric shapes and just ask for an object of any depth, any object seen that first pops up..
of course the level of success would be reduced..end of experiment then.

left brain was active in me, to ask "what is he projecting?" immediately I saw the square and drew it. the circle HAS to go inside the box (my way of thinking) as I simply could not conceive of a box being inside of a circle...

but it was quite easy to put a circle inside of a box for some reason. I'm thinking about the why of that right now.

the squiggley dna strand I added later, I thought in my silly way was a gift I would give you, but I somehow knew I was being naughty... Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

charles

Reply #34 - May 21st, 2008 at 2:11pm

Your message was received with clarity
I caught your pitch!

thanks for the fun exercise

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #35 - May 21st, 2008 at 2:23pm

Wink  Shocked With a mind like mine Bets you never know what might come out. I purposely try not to lock it down into a single theoretical framework and instead to communicate what arises, but the result I think is probably that it's not very consistent......

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #36 - May 21st, 2008 at 2:29pm

This is what I said at the reveal

This is what I tried to get you guys to draw.

Either a circle with a triangle inside or the reverse.

The "naughty ones" who took a little time to think about it might have drawn a circle with a square or box inside, but what did really first come into your mind. Note alysia this is exactly what you did 100% hit lady

If I am not remotely correct then I must admit as a remote influencing telepath I am a failure, but that is OK with me as the experiments was fun
alan

Alyia from your last post
Quote:
Alan, the list of possible geometric shapes were available to read on your post. such as octogons, hexogons, I have no knowledge what these shapes are due to I didn't take a college course on geometrics. but I still read the words and wondered what they were.

A better experiment would be to leave off a list of all the possible geometric shapes and just ask for an object of any depth, any object seen that first pops up..
of course the level of success would be reduced..end of experiment then.

left brain was active in me, to ask "what is he projecting?" immediately I saw the square and drew it. the circle HAS to go inside the box (my way of thinking) as I simply could not conceive of a box being inside of a circle

"Note there were no geometrical shapes or object in the first post where I started the thread" I only listed them IN MY LAST POST JUST TO SHOW HOW UNLIKELY IT WOULD BE TO GUESS THE RESULTS (I AM NOT SHOUTING  JUST HIGH LIGHTING)

My second option and you drew exacly what I wanted you to draw, What made you think about a circle or box, certainly not from from any hints a gave

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #37 - May 21st, 2008 at 3:06pm

Cheesy  Wow!---Look how complicated a couple of geometric shapes can get!

Kathy, I think you're the naughty one!   Embarrassed  Cheesy  Putting maternal thoughts into my old grey head !
But I'm not sure that a flower can be nurtured inside a balloon  Smiley
Even if we chose the circle for the outside, there's still alot of material objects to choose from-- saucers, portholes, buttons, rings, a plate with roasted chickybird...

I for one would never approach Alan with a blank mind, or any of you for that matter ! 
But if this telepathy game is a start, lead on !

Cheesy Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #38 - May 21st, 2008 at 4:40pm

Hi alan I got it right,the triangle inside the circle but you havent answered mine.

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #39 - May 21st, 2008 at 4:57pm

LOL  Grin Bets... my reproductive years are long gone, too.   Cheesy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #40 - May 21st, 2008 at 8:05pm

But I'm not sure that a flower can be nurtured inside a balloon 

Maybe it wasn't a balloon - maybe one of those clear plastic egg things they make for little tiny greenhouses?

Kinda womb-like, too... Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #41 - May 23rd, 2008 at 9:44pm

lol. I will admit to only one thing..Alan gave us a good time.

question: is rectangle a square? sorry. Juditha and SHSS seemed to be getting it exactly correct with the triangle. I had a long box drawn. I think that is a rectangle. not sure. but close enough to say we conclude it was very successful experiment, and for that Alan deserves to shout.

Smiley

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #42 - May 24th, 2008 at 5:41am

Judittha dear,

I am so sorry!! you drew exactly what I projected as my first choice Remarably good you are very psychic dear as the remote viewing exercise also showed

Alysia

Your quote
Quote:
question: is rectangle a square? sorry. Juditha and SHSS seemed to be getting it exactly correct with the triangle. I had a long box drawn. I think that is a rectangle. not sure. but close enough to say we conclude it was very successful experiment, and for that Alan deserves to shout.

[color=#000000]Well not exactly a square, you drew a rectangle, but very close indeed I see it as a hit as you drew a four sided shape with a circle inside.

I will attempt to summerise this expirement properly and post it in a way that is more understandable

The term I used "telepathy test" is wrong, maybe more of a remote viewing, me sort of peeking at your drawings, not influencing your thoughts, this would be immoral. God prevents us from just going into another persons mind and trampling on this most private of sanctuaries

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #43 - May 24th, 2008 at 5:23pm

You're right, Cricket!

Thanks for pointing that out!
I had noticed that aspect a few years ago when I saw rows of clear plastic large sodapop bottles with the bottoms cut out  placed in rows in gardens. It looked like a parade of little hothouse mommas !

Love, Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - May 24th, 2008 at 5:40pm

Alan, hey...you said:  Well not exactly a square, you drew a rectangle, but very close indeed I see it as a hit as you drew a four sided shape with a circle inside.
____

not to run the thread in the ground or anything but... Cool  I wanted to illustrate how mind transference is done...I mean far be it from me, but I try..

well, now I had this question what a rectangle was. and something told me it was a long box as opposed to a square, but I wasn't sure I was hearing correctly.
So I drew this long box, then something said no, it's not to be a long box. it's to be a box period.

So I then cut off the long end to make it a square. I wonder if part of your mind was there with me? or perhaps we share guides? possibly, one way to explain mind transference as I remember every sequence of the act of drawing.

well I think we've proven something. I'm up for more fun and games if anyone invents one.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.