Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Discovering Your Greater Reality (Read 1030 times)
I Am Dude

Discovering Your Greater Reality
May 27th, 2008 at 2:06pm

DISCOVERING YOUR GREATER REALITY

An excellent way of getting in touch with your inner being is through meditation. the physical aspect of your being is temporarily unfocused, and new areas of consciousness are entered. this is known as entering a trance. it is possible to contact other aspects of your multidimensional being in this state. the trance is a bridge to other dimensions of reality. from a trance, it is possible to disconnect from the physical body and explore other levels of existence in your multidimensional energy body, which is one with your physical body during normal waking consciousness.  

the dream state is another stage to explore your multidimensional reality. understanding that dreams are actually the physical translation of nonphysical experiences which occur during sleep, dreams can be tools to discover the true nature of your existence. guidance is given by higher aspects of your being during dreams, helping to solve your everyday problems and advance your level of consciousness. once a high enough level of consciousness is reached, it is possible to wake up during the dream state, becoming conscious of the fact that you are dreaming, called a lucid dream. this is like an instant portal to the conscious exploration of bother inner dimensions and outer ones.

there are many similarities between this state of consciousness and the one experienced during OBEs, such as a heightening of the senses, the activation of nonphysical senses, the ability to affect and change your environment with conscious thought, and the capability of conscious exploration of other dimensions.

by integrating these experiences into your everyday life, you will see drastic changes, in both your inner and outer reality, both in your mind, your body, your physical world, and in other levels of reality. intuitional abilities, psychic abilities, will manifest, giving you guidance and direction on your path to the infinite expansion of your creativity and love.

These are the lyrics to my song.  You can listen to the song(and watch me skateboarding!) here-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWszL7TeQ0c

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Discovering Your Greater Reality
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2008 at 3:11pm

I like the lyrics to your song Dude plus the guitar playing.

Perhaps you should wear a crash helmut or you'll have an unplanned NDE.  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.