Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Lets try a simple telephathy game as a start (Read 20063 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Lets try a simple telephathy game as a start
Reply #15 - May 20th, 2008 at 10:15am

Hello,

[Here's an odd one:
I was on this thread and wrote a reply to it, which then turned up over on recoverer's disk dream.--weird Roll Eyes ]

I drew an egg with a fuzzy chick inside. The egg was a wide one, but it was still an oval rather than a circle.  The chick's body would fit into a triangle sorta because its little wings stuck out abit and its head was small but it was still a chick, ovalish.

So no points for me, eh?

Bets

In my defence I'd like to add that when I've tried a remote viewing experience that I found on the web, I can sketch a very brief 'thumbnail sketch' of the major shapes but can't get the details to see what they were--like a sailboat would show as a triangle, that kind of abstraction.
So in a way I came close Grin Cheesy if you will count an oval as an abstract circle, etc

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #16 - May 20th, 2008 at 10:39am

Hmmm. Not bad. I had an outline 3D cube with a sphere inside seen from 45 deg above with one corner facing the viewer - so that the top surface and two visible sides are seen as diamonds.

The diamonds might suggest it's possible that I was picking up the triangle and sphere but rationalised it into a cube.

I guess as in all of these things it's both a matter of transmission, and a matter of receiving. I did get a very definite impression in the usual grainy black/white of my other remote viewing attempts.

Much like Bets my RV so far seems to present as shapes such as she describes - for example on a Gateway programme I had the St Louis arch as a shiny metal arched bridge. (I thought perhaps the then high profile Millau viaduct in France) Right shape, right finish but wrong item....

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #17 - May 20th, 2008 at 10:40am

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I haven't read your whole message yet, just got up, but I drew a circle with a triangle inside.  Can we talk?

Smiley Kiss Smiley Kiss Kiss Kiss Smiley Kiss

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #18 - May 20th, 2008 at 11:04am

Alan

Of course the first thing that came to mind was the polygon inside the circle, but for any of us with any math in our backgrounds, one of the the quintessential examples from the study of the concept of limits is, well, just going to be a natural thing to pop into the mind. So I tried to resist it and think of something else (not your instructions, but I thought I was overlaying my background onto your problem. )

I like the chicken in the egg...I forget how an oval-teardrop shape is defined mathematically but its equation might relate to that for a circle.

OK Alan what is our next target?

It is more fun to practice this here with board members, but if anyone wants some extra practice, here is a link to a site that offers that:

http://greaterreality.com/rv/instruct.htm

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 20th, 2008 at 11:10am

I wasn't feeling confident about this, but I tried it on a paper towel anyway a couple of days ago, or whenever the post popped up here.

First, on one side of the paper towel, I drew a point inside a circle. I felt that wasn't enough.

Then, on the other side of the paper towel, I drew a bean shaped object inside a circle. Like a pinto bean, I guess. It was supposed to be kind of a "sprout" in my imagination.....

The image that first popped into my mind was of a "pregnancy" but I wasn't about to start drawing that.

ha ha, blink

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #20 - May 20th, 2008 at 12:04pm

Hmmm... I drew a triangle with a circle inside of it when I first read your post Alan. Then a couple days later on the same piece of paper I drew an egg shape with a circle inside of it.

And... lol  Smiley after I drew the egg shape with the circle I put two eyes a small nose and mouth to resemble a babies face inside the egg shape.

This is fun!  Lets do it again!

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #21 - May 20th, 2008 at 12:13pm

I'm not into math, I got a D back in junior high in algebra Lucy.

Alan, the first time I read this test it just popped up what to draw and I jotted it down immediately and waited for tuesday..

I think I'll go into photoshop and draw it and put it here for fun.

also, Alan, if you drew any objects, I saw only blankness on your post where the objects were supposed to be, don't know if anyone else was seeing on your post something there. I did see your words.

I drew a square box with a circle inside, then as an afterthought I put a straight line down the middle of the circle, then I made wavy back and forth half moons circling down the line, sort of like a DNA strand maybe.
this DNA strand is something I've doodled all my life and never known why exactly, but is pleasing to my eye.

how exiting! what a fun thread. it shows our oneness aspect of mind, how we are connected with this abstract part of the mind. how we can effect each other either positively  or negatively in our society, the possibilities are endless for healing each other of whatever.

Look how receptive is SSh!  everybody did good to my perception. noteworthy is my DNA strand, linked to a baby chick and a pregnant woman indicating the science of Life linked to forms and perhaps to Math principles. Life is a circle of seasons.

Perhaps most noteworthy, Bets jumps in here with a thank you to Alan for helping her with a knot of fear around her heart. She seems to drop this on us very causally as if it's just an afterthought. This is what I call a miracle performed. It should have in all right, it's own thread title all by itself. It would generate much talk, because I would be there like a fly on s....   Miracles is my area of reflection for many years, as related to the healing upon the body or mind..heal the mind, the body will respond to the healing of the mind..dissolve the fear thoughts with Love, you have a miracle on your hands, and we are truly now demonstrating miracles in many ways, as I look for this sort of thing.

keep in mind there are no large nor small miracles, they are all the same size, every act of healing is a miracle having such wide reaching effect, we cannot imagine. all acts of love, in the same way are maximal..everytime someone extends healing to another, it is a miracle. if today is not the time to do miracles, then I always used to wonder when is?

Hey Alan....good work.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #22 - May 20th, 2008 at 1:33pm

Hi alan i drawed the first thing that came and it was a triangle inside a circle and i say this as God is my witness,i'm so pleased i got it right,wow

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #23 - May 20th, 2008 at 1:43pm

Dear Alan,

I hope you will tell us more of how you did that !---

did you repeatedly go back and look/draw those images?
did you think on each  of our names here or in other ways try to direct your images?

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #24 - May 20th, 2008 at 4:09pm

It is Vesak Day, the day of celebration of Buddha's birthday (celebrating his enlightenment and passing, as well). The picture/painting of the Buddha which I was just viewing showed him under the bodhi tree, sitting in meditation, with a halo shining around his head. His followers are standing before him. He is sitting on a very large lotus blossom.

As he sits in this meditation pose, legs crossed, he looks like a triangle rising from the circle of the lotus blossom beneath him.

Happy Buddha's Birthday to all....         Smiley blink

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #25 - May 20th, 2008 at 8:12pm

Okay, I was out before I started - I thought you wanted an object in another object, so I drew a flower in a balloon...I wasn't even thinking of geometric concepts or shapes...

I suppose the balloon could be a circle, but it's a stretch.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #26 - May 20th, 2008 at 10:29pm

I drew (very simplistic) an old-style telephone with a dial-disk, then around it a frame which I completed to a tv set. Hm, is that silly?  Cheesy

Not bad the results Alan I must say!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #27 - May 20th, 2008 at 10:57pm

Spooky you drew what he wanted you to draw, it was still a square shape with a round circle on the phone. then Cricket drew a circle, a balloon is a round shape.

Alan, where are U? look how stirred up we are, I hope nothing happened to you... Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #28 - May 21st, 2008 at 1:28am

Now Guys,

Let us sum this up one by one. Before this, I dare anyone to go to any of these supposed online psychics and come them even remotely near to my efforts under the exact same conditions.

Bets
Quote:
I drew an egg with a fuzzy chick inside. The egg was a wide one, but it was still an oval rather than a circle.  The chick's body would fit into a triangle sorta because its little wings stuck out abit and its head was small but it was still a chick, ovalish.

So no points for me, eh?

You definitely have points Bets at least fifty % on target the oval is a round shape or object and of the countless billion possibilities you chose this. The chick’s body showed your artistic nature and you just possible thought too long before drawing, naughty

Varga.
Quote:
Hmmm. Not bad. I had an outline 3D cube with a sphere inside seen from 45 deg above with one corner facing the viewer - so that the top surface and two visible sides are seen as diamonds.

Yes but did I not say the naughty ones might draw square or box inside a circle or the reverse just as you seem to have done. If a miss very near to the bull’s eye I think.

SHSS
Quote:
HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I haven't read your whole message yet, just got up, but I drew a circle with a triangle inside.  Can we talk
?

Ah!! AWELL BEHAVED CONTESTANT DID EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED AND DREW THE first thing that came into mind. Exact hit

Lucy
Quote:
I like the chicken in the egg...I forget how an oval-teardrop shape is defined mathematically but its equation might relate to that for a circle

This was by no means meant to be mathematical in nature and the oval is as good as a round circle so you also came under my influence dear by drawing it. Naughty for thinking to long about it

Quote:
Okay, I was out before I started - I thought you wanted an object in another object, so I drew a flower in a balloon...I wasn't even thinking of geometric concepts or shapes...

I suppose the balloon could be a circle, but it's a stretch

By no means a stretch of the billions and zillions of objects you could have chosen to draw why a balloon. I see this as a 50% hit.

Blink
Quote:
First, on one side of the paper towel, I drew a point inside a circle. I felt that wasn't enough. Also the bright halo a circle and legs triangle right?

By thinking about it you brought your own mind to the for and weakened the influence, but the circle again how likely to draw this amongst the infinity of choices out there.

Light of love
Quote:
Hmmm... I drew a triangle with a circle inside of it when I first read your post Alan. Then a couple days later on the same piece of paper I drew an egg shape with a circle inside of it

A 100& hit you first drew the exact I sent to you guys, then became naughty and thought about it

Spooky
Quote:
I drew (very simplistic) an old-style telephone with a dial-disk, then around it a frame which I completed to a tv set. Hm, is that silly?   

Not silly but the telephone old-style very near to a square, dial up disk a circle right , just what I wanted you to draw.

Alysia.

I here I am here not ducking and diving in abject fear,

It was fuk but I dont think Bruce would approve it we continue, A suggestion however, how about one of you guys being bold and trying toe same on the rest of us. Just kidding

Bets asked how I did it. I just lay down and projected once a thought at each of you the two possible images I wanted you to draw, first was a cirle in a triangle or the reverse (I consider this one object, secondary image was a square or box inside a circle again considered as one object

what do you guys think?

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #29 - May 21st, 2008 at 6:20am

Think it's spot on and for real if a little imprecise Alan. That's the second time i've seen this sort of exercise and personally experienced definite communication.

The other session was the RV exercise at a Gateway programme that I mentioned - as a group we seem to have done far better than that as there were only two of us out of a group of around 20 that got close on that occasion. Perhaps understandable given that (a) you were actively sending (the RV session was just a passive photo in an envelope) and (b) the composition of this group who are probably good receivers. (it's presumably a two way process)

The process is so interesting. We don't seem to exchange thoughts or anything like that. Whatever it is that's communicated is received and then converted into an image or thought, and then a memory. It demonstrates so clearly the way we (presumably receiving correctly) so quickly overlay a conceptual interpretation on the original sensing, which them becomes what we think we perceived. How our perception is so heavily determined by the thinking/ego aspect of our own mind.

'With our minds we make the world.' What in heaven are we at this rate doing to our everyday realities?

I also on the same occasion as the above experienced being easily able to exert influence on the use of divining rods. (L shaped wire pointers held in the hands that swing together for one answer, apart for the other) Not just once, but repeatedly. I found I could 'will' the rods to move while they were being used by somebody else at the opposite side of the room.

I was eventually caught in the act, which caused quite a laugh.

I wonder if this too is mind influencing mind, and then the rods. Or might it have been direct physical action??

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.