Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: The strange person that is Alan (Read 3433 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: The strange person that is Alan
May 14th, 2008 at 5:37pm

So here you show us another facet of that amazing fellow Alan!

Unified Field Theory!  Shocked  I take it these mystics get their mysticism from science.
Since I don't know them or their field, I will still have to rely on my own perceptions
of you as a courageous, accomplished mystic, a man of God, who I now see is also a physicist! And a poet. And ...and ...  ...

In California USA there is a Holy Mountain called Mt Shasta where top scientists and engineers live with nature, hippies, futurists--people who are creating a better world !
I think you would be right at home there, Alan!

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2008 at 8:58pm

Hello?

Shocked  Good grief!  It's another case of a disappearing post !

Removing posts after they've been read and commented upon affects us all in alot of ways.

I did not start a thread with this title, OK ? Alan started this thread here but now his post is gone.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2008 at 11:26pm

CoolBets dear,

I removed it, as I don’t want to be seen as blowing my own trumpet. It was just a glance at the other side of me that I have not revealed to the forum.

If anyone is interested, I will post him or her copy via PM.

And yes I am stranger than one thinks, indeed I am stranger than one can think!

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - May 16th, 2008 at 11:43am

OK I guess,
but as long as you brought up (sorta)  the subject of Unified field theory, would you please read the following and let me know if it describes a type of unified energy field?

Energy exists in an amazingly wide range of vibrations, but life in the physical can only exist within a narrower band of energy waves.
Within this narrower band is an even narrower range that is especially effective at propelling or energizing life. ( Although its termed a band it is completely pervasive, found throughout the universe.) Life seeks out and thrives in this range of energy.
The more life canattune itself to this energy, the more life is carried effortlessly, feeling more and more wieightless as it harmonizes its own area of energy to those surrounding it. 

Humans call this range of energy Love.  Human life seeks it in all its subtle variations. Human life idolizes it in many different ways. Humans seek its source which is holy.

Is that true?

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - May 16th, 2008 at 12:18pm

Bets,

You Quoted

Quote:
Energy exists in an amazingly wide range of vibrations, but life in the physical can only exist within a narrower band of energy waves.
Within this narrower band is an even narrower range that is especially effective at propelling or energizing life. ( Although its termed a band it is completely pervasive, found throughout the universe.) Life seeks out and thrives in this range of energy.  
The more life canattune itself to this energy, the more life is carried effortlessly, feeling more and more wieightless as it harmonizes its own area of energy to those surrounding it.  

Humans call this range of energy Love.  Human life seeks it in all its subtle variations. Human life idolizes it in many different ways. Humans seek its source which is holy.

Is that true?

Bets

Yes, energy is just vibration of fundamental particles and maybe love is the ultimate fundamental that drives, sustains and creates life. (and everything else of course)

Maybe this love energy can never be exhausted.

Inexhaustable love gives one a pathway to excape the relentless progress of entropy and allow us to exist forever

Maybe this love energy is inexhaustible and flows like an eternal river of life from the throne of God "Love is God and God is love"

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - May 17th, 2008 at 6:41am

Dearest forum members

Those attuned to resent negative vibration consider the following
Since I spuriously started this thread, I feel I can use this opportunity to plug in more of my quotes

We have seen where words of appreciation and love result in crystals of indescribable beauty. There are no conditions needed for appreciation. We can be thankful for life and for our freedom to move about.

When you align your soul with the halo of appreciation and love, a small drop of happiness will seep into your heart and spread throughout your body.

This will link you to the vibration of happiness, and happiness will become a part of your daily life.

And this is the secret for finding happiness right now wherever you are.

When you stand absolutly still all creation and existence revolves around you
alan
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2008 at 2:25pm by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - May 19th, 2008 at 12:55am

Alan McDougall wrote on May 17th, 2008 at 6:41am:
Dearest forum members

Those attuned to resent negative vibration consider the following
Since I spuriously started this thread, I feel I can use this opportunity to plug in more of my quotes

We have seen where words of appreciation and love result in crystals of indescribable beauty. There are no conditions needed for appreciation. We can be thankful for life and for our freedom to move about.

When you align your soul with the halo of appreciation and love, a small drop of happiness will seep into your heart and spread throughout your body.

This will link you to the vibration of happiness, and happiness will become a part of your daily life.

And this is the secret for finding happiness right now wherever you are.

When you stand absolutly still all creation and existence revolves around you
alan

absolutely inspiring Alan. does everyone know that the body secetes endorphines which cause a feeling of well being when thinking of a time when you felt loved?

it is when you are feeling this love that the best obes and phasing and explorations can take place.

also I have a picture book of what thought forms look like, some do look like crystals of sparkling multi color context and intricate patterning. it's an old esoteric book by Annie Besant and Leadbeater I've had for over 40 years. In it you can get an idea of thoughts as things.
it shows negative thoughts of anger also..of course they are not pretty or sparkly to view.
some of the thoughts look like a peacock's tail, some have wings, some are like suns, or clouds, some are abstract colored layers of indefinite edges..it's really a trip looking at them, then looking at the comments of what kind of thought form it is.

in a way Alan, what you're saying above, is to me, to view one's cup as half full rather than half empty. of course thats a simplified statement, but I appreciate your input.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - May 19th, 2008 at 8:02am

Alysia,

I know about the happy endorphins caused by love and peace.

Quote:
absolutely inspiring Alan. does everyone know that the body secetes endorphines which cause a feeling of well being when thinking of a time when you felt loved?

Thank you!

I see anger as the evil sister of hate (foregive me for using that awful term evil we should remove it from our minds of dictionaries)

I see contentment as the beautiful sister of love.

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.