Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
remote viewing or sensing. (Read 3001 times)
buddha01

Afterlife Knowledge Member

remote viewing or sensing.
May 13th, 2008 at 5:21pm

Hello

One of the aspects of the gateway course which I found of interest (When I was doing it a few yearrs ago) was the remote viewing unit and I have spent in the past quite a bit of time listening to addtional courses (hemi-sync).

I am not purticullary searching for any thing and I have not spent any mental energy studying further but I have noticed that from time to time such as if I am reading a book or listening to a spoken word radio show and a location or subject is being decussed, I will get quite a clear impression of that place or thing.

It only takes a small focus to do that.

The impression that is given is quite odd in that it is like describing the very mental apperication of a local which I think can only be gained by tuning up via the gateway course or deep meditation.

I wanted to ask others how clear are your remote viewing impressions and do you get them when reading books?

I think it is helpfull to only ride the impression and not rise up as it were to question or "think", but exsit smoothly?

"Exsit smoothly", I am sure that could be a thread by its self.

For example I can read a book and pick up other peoples reactions to that book, do peoples reactions leave a record some were? I can pick up the feel of the author or the locations.

My main point is the small seperation between the mental inquire towards some thing and the almost instant prompt feedback (some times). When this happend to me (I think in abstract concepts and visulistations) I learnt to appericate the expression "what goes around comes around", if you push then there is a equal result to that but its surprising how "little" is needed some times to get such clarity.

I believe a veggie diet is helpfull to the above skill set? Is any thing else?

I am glad for the mental tools I have as a human being but some times I find I am not masterfull enough as a human being to have them and wish I was more grounded and more mindfull and "soild" and less proun to wander in thought, I guess being "loose" in mind is helpfull in this area but also can be a bad thing.

My last question is, at what is it like to be a a deeper RV person? I am talking about quite basic impressions and a simple read of the matrix as it were, if you persue it further how far does rv/rs go, I have had one clear Obe so I can appericate quite a lot.

-What does it mean if you are giving a full effort RV on a person but find you are spinning very fast to the left does that mean the person has passed over and is waiting / in transit?

-One question I have been meaning to ask is it seems to me that a human life time is like a blink compared to the continus exsistance of a person afterwards, So I mean to say when i get the strong precept of a persons intention and I know that person maybe has gone for for many years but they are still quite clear that must mean that in comparason to life, life is kind of a trick to the mind when related to "time". I have not explained this point very well I applogise.

Any way I hope my post is interesting and I am very sure that every one here will have a superb peacefull summer.

bud

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: remote viewing or sensing.
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2008 at 5:55pm

Hi Bud. I don't have much RV experience and only fairly limited ability, but I too was introduced to it at a Gateway programme a couple of years ago.

Picking up on two of your points. I suspect that what we perceive varies fairly widely between people. My RV was functioning quite well leaving the course, all I had to do was focus mentally on somebody and I was getting this grainy black and white picture like an old TV suffering some 'snow' type interference.

Like you say too I've struggled to maintain it. I don't know if it was diet related, like minded people, use of a different set of tapes, location or what but by the end of the week I was really humming - starting to experience several different sorts of psychic phenomena as well as the RV capability.

But by the time I'd been home a few weeks it along with the ability I had discovered to access focus levels and so on had become and remains patchy. Yet I experience quite a lot of other stuff meditating - just not typically the sort of time/space 'cinema' most here report.

Every now and then it chimes in, but it's not under control and I don't really have a clue what the enabling factors are. Yet it's not far under the surface, for example starting a yoga course last week seemed to trigger some funnies.

I can tell when i'm in the zone, there's this warm fuzzy sense of well being that comes over me - my intuition seems to go on overdrive, all sorts of unlikely things start to have this deep meaning and produce emotional responses, and I can feel energy movements in my body.

I'd for this reason be interested in hearing people's views on this too. I've been cautious about getting too caught up in chasing it, as Buddhist teaching tends to suggest that allowing this sort of stuff to become something we grasp after is not good...

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2008 at 11:16pm

Hi Buddha,

I have these "impressions", as you described, too, but I'm not certain at all if it's remote viewing. To call it remote viewing, there must be a verification/falsification process under a protocol, otherwise you don't know what these impressions are.

As to your last paragraph, it could very well be that once we move permanently out of the physical, we might wake up, wonder how we could forget the real world and look back at our life as if it was a dream of some seconds.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - May 14th, 2008 at 4:01am

Hi budda01 old chap,

I am a remote viewing adept  and yes holding an object can give you a local on a subject. I did a remote viewing experiment on members of this forum a few pages ago with remarkable results (read it up).

With remote viewing time and space have no meaning, when I do it I usually lay down and just think of the persons name and wait until images appear in my mind

The strange thing is that the less you know about the person or object you are remote viewing, the more accurate the results. You have the gift go for it!!

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - May 14th, 2008 at 10:12am

Greetings,

I buy alot of used books and pick up just an energy vibration from previous owners.  Cheesy At first I thought it was just germs, but that doesn't account for the beautiful sense of peace and calm found on some books that's approaching that low buzz that I consider an effect of PUL. Now I use that sensing to help decide if I want to buy the book.

I agree that some sort of validation would help to confirm those images you see are true RV. That's a fantastic possibility though, as I'd previously just assumed my imagination 'made' some such images.

You also said: I think it is helpfull to only ride the
impression and not rise up as it were to question
or "think", but exsit smoothly?
Yes, I agree completely. Any kind of interruption brings in doubts to what you're perceiving, even if it's just a doubt to your soul that the thought is important enough to continue.  But the processes grow stronger with use, and soon you'll not even think about thinking in these situations and just exist smoothly, as you say.  Nice term.

Thank you, buddha01  Smiley
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - May 14th, 2008 at 3:10pm

Bud,

Bob Monroe use to say that we all shift our awareness between all of his Focus levels throughout our day.  Hemi-Sync just teaches us to access them consciously.  Having learned to do this perhaps helps us to recognize when we make these shifts and access information.  As you have noticed, these shifts can occur instantly.

>>  I think it is helpfull to only ride the impression and not rise up as it were to question or "think", but exsit smoothly? <<

I completely agree.  Often "think" means to allow our rational, belief-clutter mind take control.  Two things usually happen as a result.  First, we have disconnected from  the flow of information, we are too busy analyzing what WAS said instead of LISTENING to what might still be BEING said.  Second, beliefs begin to come to the fore, further blocking access to the information and distorting what was already recieved.

>> . . . what is it like to be a a deeper RV person? I am talking about quite basic impressions and a simple read of the matrix as it were, if you persue it further how far does rv/rs go . . . ?  <<

The detail level of information available to an "RV person" can be staggering.  For example one RV person I know was asked by some geologists to remote view the mineral content of several areas in South America that were to be core drilled to depths beyond 1500 feet.  The RV person correctly described the mineral content of these areas.  He described the depth in feet at which various layers of minerals would be found.  Later core drilling confirmed the RV'ers descriptions both in mineral content and depth.

What makes this level of accuracy in remote viewing posibble?  In my view it is a process of learning in which the RV'ers results are verified and that person accepts his or her experience as real.  This process gradually eliminates the blocking and distorting influences of conflicting beliefs leading to clearer and clearer perception during future RV experiences.  At some point the influences of beliefs are nearly all removed and the RV'ers confidence in their own ability is greatly improved along with his or her RV results.

Bruce

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - May 15th, 2008 at 1:23am

Hi,

I believe that when we remote view we do not actually go to the place we want to view, but access what I call the Super- consciousness of all knowing and obtain our knowledge from this source. Thus time and space not having any relevance when attempting to exercise this phenomenon, of the psychic world

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.