Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Grays again (Read 17511 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: The Grays again
Reply #15 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 11:45am

I have to admit that spending time in a quiet, cool, dark, safe, benign underground cavern with crystal clear pools and lots of empty space might be quite attractive after just exiting a stuffy, scary, often hostile and crowded, noisy physical world environment...maybe when I go I will open an underground spa for exhausted pilgrims from physical Earth. Anyone out there do massage?? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 4:41pm

I was thinking of opening a faith healing center Vee, I don't have to do massage, but I do touch the top of the head and down the back area, and you can pick up energy moving there with your hands.

other than that, "I'd like to be under the sea, in an octopusse's garden in the shade, he'd let us in, knows where we been..."  The Beatles.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 11:52am

Hi again Laffingrain.  I wonder how the Park functions, since it is a place where we can continue in our familiar physical I AM state, and I wonder if there is a means of exchange. Like, I mean, money, or clams, or something. The existence on money on earth as a gateway to getting what we need or want, creates the suffering of life...doesn't it? And we can create by thought in The Park much more easily, so we probably don't need a means of exchange. We can do a lot by ourselves, but, there is a healing centre (hospital, although Bob Monroe talks about the hospital as though it is created purely as means of matching what the care recipient expects care to look like) and so the healing, esp when we first arrive, is not something we can do for ourselves. We need others to be willing to supply it. I often wonder if my Guide and other helpers, who have had rather an arduous time of it dealing with my problems in this life, I wonder if they get recompense somehow. Off this topic a bit, I want to mention that after years (starting in 1989) of learning about the existence of my guides, I finally am beginning to hear the odd phrase or word they say to me, in my mind, clearly, and that is nice, esp when the day is not going well. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 5:15pm

Hi Dearie. true we heal each other here or there. so many ways to do that too.

I used to wonder about recompense for the guides too. I asked a guide once what he gets out of helping me (find a car) he said he was working in between lives, loved making connections for others to find what they need. he even went from state to state..guess location means nothing to them. I sent him PUL gratitude, thats all he said he gets paid by that.

clam, haha! I was fresh out of clams! Cool

the voices, the helpful messages. glad you are beginning to hear them too. my first, no, not quite the first time, but I remember this one incident which I never forgot.
I used to get messages from mediums in my spiritualist church..it was call Metaphysical Church; I was not 21 yet. one night, since it was crowded there, I didn't get picked for a message.
On the long drive home I started whining about it. I started talking to myself I thought. Why not burst into song I asked myself, like I usually sang on the hour or so ride home. I answered myself, nah, I feel like feeling sorry for myself, because no one loves me. I didn't get a message tonite.

Then a male voice among other voices I sensed in the cab with me, said very cleary and enthusiatically WE LOVE YOU!! ha! a little shocked I had to smile and I began to sing a tune to them from sheer happiness, I was not alone after all. I was like, really? you like the way I sing?
I didn't think I sang that good, but now I had an audience, so I thought I'd subject them to my tunes, since they said they loved me!

funny huh?

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #19 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 7:19pm

I love that story! And you sing great, they must have loved you singing to them! Maybe that's a recompense...after all, they don't all get clients who can sing like you can, Alysia!! Vee

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 8:51pm

aw shucks Vee, I'm glad you're around to chat with. Smiley

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #21 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 7:20pm

UFO Disclosure project : 57 varieties of alien beings

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4aprpVVlPY

(3:57)

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #22 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 11:56pm

That was fun, Dood, really enjoyed that excursion into real live Men in Black! Thanks for putting that out to us. I am going to Google to look up the UFO disclosure project. Vee

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #23 - Jun 23rd, 2008 at 5:43am

You can watch the whole video here I believe.
Link: http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

It is close to 2 hours.

EDIT: By the way that short video I posted on my last post is Clifford Stone.
He is in the Project Cemelot videos. It is a 'short one' but a good one.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #24 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 2:30pm

Here is a 'Cliff Note' on extraterrestrial races that are involved with humanity as we speak.
It is very well done and puts this info into a box so to speak.

ENJOY! It is well worth the read in my opinion.

Quote:
A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races.
A Typology of the Most Significant Extraterrestrial Races
Interacting with Humanity.

Written by: Michael E. Salla, PhD
drmsalla@exopolitics.org
www.exopolitics.org
www.galacticdiplomacy.com

Revised January 1, 2005 (First published July 26, 2004)

Link: http://www.exopolitics.org/Report-ET-Motivations.htm

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!" ~ Margaret Mead

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #25 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 1:23am

This looks like a door opening to a new world of interest. Thanks for this gateway, Dude!! Vee

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.