Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE to Earth Core, Saturday Feb 23 (Read 3592 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
PE to Earth Core, Saturday Feb 23
Feb 16th, 2008 at 11:55am

Dear Friends,

I propose we explore the Earth core as a group. In Monroe speak, there is a huge crystal at the center of the Earth core which resonates with the planet and shich is aligning with the Galactic core. It is this alignment which is expected to precipitate the Earth changes Bob Monroe and Bruce talk about in their books.

I propose we travel to the Earth core and project great Love and Light to it (enough front loading).

If you are willing, go in to your "space" and see your self in a garden of golden light. Then project your self to the Earth core. Simple as that. In my experience the purpose is self-evident, and I will be interested in hearing what folks get.... just follow the pathway of Light, the footprints of our fellow journey-ers and you will not get lost.

So-- some time on Sat Feb 23 sit and send some love and light to the Earth core, and please post what you get. It is exactly this work for which I believe we came here in the first place......

Please feel free to PM me or write offlist if you want or need more specific guidance with this, but I think you will do just fine.

Thomas

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Re: PE to Earth Core, Saturday Feb 23
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2008 at 12:05pm

Sounds good to me and thanks for the suggestion.   

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 3:37pm

Hi Thomas, i want to apologize to you because i forgot about this P.E.   My Saturday was rather busy.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 11:25pm

Well, I had a great meditation anyhow. I used what we have been using in a Monroe Meditation group.

Ok - number four in our series.

In the first, we opened to peace outside ourselves
In the second, we opened to peace within.
In the third, we opened to the energy of the heavens, the energy of the earth and combining those to flow out through our hearts to the world around us in love and peace.

For the fourth, I suggest taking this one step farther. Find some positive change in the world you wish to help occur. This can be helping a friend heal, finding your own path, spreading calm and peace to your family, or any of countless others.

If you have nothing in particular you wish to affect change in, I suggest opening to help the healing of those who have written the institute asking for help through the dolphin energy club.

Start by finding that place of centered calm. Open your crown chakra and allow the energy of the heavens to flow downward through you like a river to the earth. Let that build. Revel in the feel of it.

Open your root chakra as wide as you can and allow the energies of the earth to flow up through you intermingling with the energy from above, and on out through your crown to the sky. Revel in the feel of both energies. Allow them to fill you to overflowing.

Next, open your heart chakra and allow these combined energies to flow outward from your heart into the world.

Now for the change. Remember your focus, who or what you wish to heal or change. Allow that these energies will reach to those involved to affect that change. Avoid "trying" to do anything. Allow instead. Accept and know it will occur. Be present in love facilitating this flow to help those who need it in their own best interests in their path.

The tricky part to this technique is avoiding the reaching and trying, and instead focusing on allowing and aiding. Know that you cannot and will not cause harm, and that you won't take anyone anywhere they choose not to go. We are only helping them and ourselves on our chosen paths.

If you find yourself reaching, search inside yourself to ask why? Is there some need in yourself? Allow these energies to erase that need and to flll yourself with healing, tranquilty, peace and love.

If at some point you drift off in reverie - all the better. That too is as it should be.

The only step that remains is a sort of ceremony. When you are complete. When you feel done. Pull back the energies and close down your chakras to normal. Feel yourself full of vibrant energy. And with intent disconnect the bonds you made for the exercise.

This last part is important. Often energy healers and others forget this step and leave a doorway open from the people worked on to themselves. This can manifest as symptoms and odd reactions in the hours or days to come. In time this fades. But it can be surprising and annoying. Ask yourself - is this mine? when such things happen.

If and when you find it isn't yours, let it go and again disconnect.

Enjoy.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 1:12pm

tgecks wrote on Feb 28th, 2008 at 11:25pm:
Well, I had a great meditation anyhow. I used what we have been using in a Monroe Meditation group.

This last part is important. Often energy healers and others forget this step and leave a doorway open from the people worked on to themselves. This can manifest as symptoms and odd reactions in the hours or days to come. In time this fades. But it can be surprising and annoying. Ask yourself - is this mine? when such things happen.

If and when you find it isn't yours, let it go and again disconnect.

Enjoy.

Yes Thomas this is an important step; sometimes i do forget to do it.
Dick Dunning as great weekly meditation at F10 forum, always enjoy it.

Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.