Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Galactic alignment 2012 (Read 8303 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Galactic alignment 2012
Feb 5th, 2008 at 7:26am

adopted from: http://www.ourultimatereality.com/december-21-2012-and-earth-changes.html

http://www.ourultimatereality.com/galactic-alignment-2012.html

As many of you will know I write from time to time about the subject collectively known as "2012", in order to dispel many of the myths and false claims associated with it, and to shed Light on what is really a very serious subject indeed if fully understood and approached in the right way, and one which will increasingly affect us all over the next few years as we will see.

This page will be updated as more knowledge is made available to me, and my own understanding of these crucial and pivotal events, iconically represented by the date December 21 2012 increases. So please do bookmark this page and check back from time to time. This entire 2012 scenario is very much an unfolding event, and exponentially so.

You may read my earlier previous 2012 related articles here: Previous 2012 related articles

As already mentioned, we are already beginning to see and experience the effects of the "2012 phenomena" in many ways, some very subtle, based in consciousness, others much more obvious and dramatic such as climatic extremes and disasters caused by weather extremes, in particular hurricanes, typhoons and foldings.

At the same time it is increasingly important for humanity generally as well as all life on Earth and Earth, Gaia herself, that as many people as possible discover and fully understand the truth about the event collectively known as "2012" and what it means in practical terms.

It has been, and still is my ongoing mission in fact  to discover and reveal the absolute truth regarding 2012, and what it means to each of us and life on Earth generally. Knowledge is power, but only if it is the right knowledge based in fact, and for this reason I have been very careful about what I have said on this subject, restricting myself to only writing about those factors that I know and believe to be true based upon my own research inspired from and by within.

Many of you will know from my website that I have rated the possible sources of causality during these transitional times in terms of percentages, and that I have ranked the Galactic Alignment as by far the biggest causal factor.

I now believe the other possible causal factors, including the Sun and "near Earth objects" are actually secondary factors of causation to the primary source of causation - the Galactic Alignment.

We have to keep in Mind that the classic Maya were an extremely advanced race, and not ones given to fantasy or the promulgation of "prophecies", better known as "fortune telling".  Central to the classic Mayan culture was an observation of the cosmos, which in turn gave rise to their central philosophies and calendrical systems, of which "2012" is just one small part, forming the basis of just one of their calendars - the Long Count, which takes into account the event that has since come to be known as the "Galactic Alignment".  Although this event is central to the issues under discussion, hitherto no one has really explained it in practical and verifiable terms, a situation this article seeks to rectify with the expectation that al of the hype and misinformation out there will fade into the background.

Many people have asked why the "Galactic Alignment" is such an important event in the context of life on Earth, and therefore today we will examine this complex but extremely important issue in greater depth.

The first question we must ask ourselves is "what exactly is the Galactic Alignment" or at least how may we best define it?

In the broadest terms, the Galactic Alignment has been defined as the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator due to the precession of the equinoxes.

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis shifting the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator. As we will see however, this event in and of itself is symbolic of, and a metaphor of a much greater but related event.

It is this event, which is cyclical, that is to say occurs with immutable frequency, that the Maya were measuring in the context of their "Long Count" calendar that famously "ends" on the now iconic date if 21 December 2012.

However, I am now of the firm belief that this is a convenient but highly appropriate and accurate symbolic marker for a much greater and more important event that is taking place over a number of years before, during and after 21 December 2012.

The Maya used the Sun to reference the central point of our solar system, and one that can be used in conjunction with Earth and the plane of the Galactic Centre to describe the "Galactic Alignment", which, according to the Maya, will take place on 21 December 2012, and used as the focal point for both their Long Count Calendar representing the transition from one great "age" to the next".

In fact the Sun, in and of itself is somewhat superfluous to this metaphor as we will see later. That said, it is clear that the Sun will actually participate in this process as will all planets in our solar system, and will likely participate, as it is indeed doing right now, on any resultant causation experienced by Earth and all life on Earth.

I have said this before and I will say it again - the Maya were one of the most brilliant and truly advanced races ever to have walked the planet, if not the greatest. There abilities in Astronomy, Cosmology, Physics, Astrophysics and Math were far in advances of anything seem today, notwithstanding all of the technology being deployed. The Maya have been right all along, and for good reason.

In view of all of the myth, speculation and sensationalism surrounding 2012, and the ongoing and escalating observable events that are increasingly taking place, I believe the time has come to take a very close look at what is actually going on that we may understand and prepare better for what may be to come, while dispelling all of the myths, mis-information and sensationalism that currently and dangerously abound.

2012 is not a "prophecy" and never was a "prophecy" it is rather a prediction deeply based in fact, one that can be measured, verified and equated to past significant events in Earth's history.

Please note that I say "may be to come". The truth is no one, including myself knows for sure what will happen over the next few years, if anything at all, but we can look at the facts and the precedents at least in order to become properly informed and thereby prepared, and also dispel all that which is not true but could become true as self fulfilling events under the influence of Mind and Consciousness.

I am not almost certain that there will be no single event ocurring on 21 December 2012, which, as mentioned above, is simply a convenient symbolic representation of a much greater event that is already taking place. So, assuming we are still here, I suggest that you do not cancel your appointments for 22 December 2012, because if all goes as it should do you will be attending those appointments.

With those caveats duly stated, let us then look now at the facts relating to the "Galactic Alignment", what it really is and means, and how it can affect us at every level, Mind, Soul and body, as well as all life on Earth and planetary Spirit Gaia, to Whom we are inexorably connected, Herself.

At the very centre of our Galaxy there is what astrophysicists call a "super-massive black hole". The Energy and density of this super-massive black hole is so great that not even light itself can escape, photons of light being sucked into the black hole along with everything else that approaches it including stars and planets.

This is why it is called a "black hole", because light itself no longer exists in that region having been subsumed by the massive Energy vortex of the super-massive black hole.

Now this super-massive black hole is absolutely fundamental to the entire issue of 2012 and what we are and will increasingly continue to experience, and here are reasons why.

The gravitational Energy  and therefore spin rate of the super-massive black hole is so immense that it actually flattens out to form a "super-massive black hole plane", like a massive, intensely dense disk, characterised by an immense outwardly radiating Energy vortex. It is this planar characteristic of the black hole due to the gravitational Energy being radiated out from the super-massive black hole that gives rise to the very "flat" appearance of galaxies generally, all of which I believe have a super-massive black hole at their centre. I am personally of the view that a black hole and associated dark matter may be the precursor of a galaxy. There are probably countless other younger black holes with associated dark matter in the Universe that have not yet began to  form its own constellation of stars and later planets and moons, each with the so called "dark matter" forming the fabric of the galaxy, which, together with the gravitational Energy of the super-massive black hole and associated cosmic material,  forms and then binds the galaxy together.

In absolute terms a galaxy, including our own galaxy, the Milky Way, is extremely, amazingly in fact thin. When viewed edge on it could be likened comparatively to viewing the blade of an extremely thin and sharp blade. In practice of course this plane of the galaxy is still a huge distance across, but still comparatively speaking, taking into account the vast scales involved, the Galactic Plane is extremely thin.

So we have our galaxy, at the centre of which is a super-massive black hole manifesting an inconceivably massive gravitational Energy vortex that, together with dark matter, holds together as well as influences the fabric of our galaxy, of which we, on Earth are on the outer edge of a spiral arm.

As this black hole gravitational super-Energy extends to the very edges of the galaxy - it must do to hold the form of the galaxy together including our solar system on the outer edge, just as the gravitational pull of the Sun extends far enough to hold the planets of our solar system in orbit or planets in turn hold their moons in orbit - it is all relative to scale, range and the gravitational Energy potential being manifested.

So this Energetic influence of the super-massive black hole over the galaxy, our Sun, the Solar system and of course Earth always exists - there was never a time when it did not exist. The only factor that varies is the degree of Energy being exerted over the solar system and therefore Earth at any one time - and therein is the crux of the matter, and the very key that unlocks the mystery of 2012 as we will see later in this article.

The Maya may or may not have known of the super-massive black hole, or of the physics relating to it, but they would have definitely known about Galactic Centre and the dark rift, or "nuclear bulge" at the centre of the Galaxy which they symbolised through a mythical entity known as "Xilbalba", also mythically representing the "underworld" and the process of death and re-birth which of course is directly relevant to everything related to 2012 and the transition process.

The Maya are a shamanic culture who made extensive use of Mind-expanding substances known as “entheogens” in order to attain altered states of Consciousness, enabling access to the inner realms of life. Although many entheogens are hallucinatory in nature, there are classes of entheogens that can apparently bring about genuine inner experiences, and which were known to and used by the Maya and many other ancient civilisations. One such class of entheogens belongs to a group of chemical compounds known as the “Dimethyltryptamines”, of which there are various derivatives and chemical variations including N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT), 5-Methoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO-DMT) and 5-Hydroxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (5-OH-DMT) known as “bufotenine” due, being extracted from the skin of toads of genus “Bufo”.  Through these shamanic practices, the Maya Shamans would have unquestionably been able to gain access to the central Sources of the collective knowledge and events of the Universe, in all spheres of life and reality, existing as Energy mysticaly known as "The Akashic Record".  There is no information relative to the "past", present" or probable "future" of the earth, as existing as quantum potential, that the Maya would not have has access to.

In addition, through a projection of consciousness known in occult terms as "Mental Projection", the Maya Smana would have been able to instantly project him/herself to the physical centre of the Galaxy in order to observe the events there. As Mental projection takes place beyond the Energy of the physical Universe, and is not therefore subject to physical factors such as the massive gravitational potential of the super-massive black hole, the Maya Shaman could easily observe the events manifesting there.  Although I am speculating with this next suggestion, I believe it possible that the Maya Shaman would use the nuclear bulge, or Xilbalba as the necessary point of reference to project to these distant events with precision.

The Maya also knew about the Precession of the Equinoxes and therefore the relative position of Earth relative to other cosmological and astrological entities, including Galactic Centre, and which gives rise to what the Maya, and numerous other cultures know as "ages".

In the west we know these "ages" in terms of the signs of the zodiac. We are currently in the age of Pisces, the fish, and are entering the Age of Aquarius, the water bearer. In astro-theological terms this is why Jesus is always associated with "fish", and indeed why the mitre of the Pope is a metaphor for the head of a fish.

We should also note that in the Bible, Jesus, represented by fish,
says:

"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the age".
--Matthew 28:20.

The "age" being referred to is the age of Pisces the fish.

Jesus also said:

"And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in". -- Luke 22:10

This is a metaphor for the sign of Aquarius the water bearer. Jesus is saying that when we enter the "city" a metaphor for the next age, we will be "meeting" the new age of Aquarius", represented by the water bearer.

So back to Galactic Centre and the end of the age.

Over the course of 25,800 years or so the trajectory of Earth takes us above and then below the plane of Galactic Centre and therefore the gravitational Energy influence of the super-massive black hole at its centre, in a long but precise oscillation that can be observed and measured as the Maya indeed did. This was also described by Plato and is therefore known as the "Platonic year".

The Earth goes through one complete precessional cycle over a period of approximately 25,800 years, Plato's "Great Year" during which the positions of stars as measured relative to the equator slowly changes. During the course of this cycle the north axial pole of Earth transitions from where it is now, around 1° of Polaris, in a circle around the ecliptic pole, with an angular radius of around 23.5 degrees. This shift moves 1 degree in around 180 years, where the angle is taken from the perspective of the observer, not from the center of the position of the observer.

As we will see later, this angular radius of 23.5 degrees is very significant to some of the possible causal events.

During a complete cycle of oscillation the trajectory of Earth, relative to Galactic Centre, oscillates up through and back down through the plane of the super-massive black hole at Galactic Centre as observed, measured and recorded by the Maya, forming the basis of their Long Count Calendar, subjecting all in its path, including Earth to the massive Energy forces radiating from the super-massive black hole at Galactic Centre.

Now, there is absolutely no doubt in my Mind that all previous major events throughout history have coincided with the transition of Earth through the super-massive black hole Energy plane of Galactic Centre and therefore the immense Energy influence of the super-massive black hole radiating from there. The further Earth is way from the plane of Galactic Centre the less will be the effect of the Energetic forces radiating from there, and conversely the nearer Earth gets to the plane of Galactic centre the greater will be the Energetic influences exerted. Of course this event, the transition of Earth through the plane of Galactic Centre has never before happened in recorded history, with the possible exception of the Great Flood as mentioned in Genesis, and in 27 other independent cultures throughout the world that I have so far identified. We can therefore reasonably assume that this event actually happened.

So this then is what we are experiencing now as, over the next few years, Earth once again transitions through the plane of the super-Energy radiating from the super-massive black hole at Galactic Centre the Energy of which both maintains our position in the Galaxy, but while varying in direct proportion to natural, but precise and immutable cycles of oscillation and associated influence.

The next question is "how can these events tangibly affect us"?

This event has the potential to affect us in many ways, both physically and Spiritually.

At a physical level as this event unfolds, and the super-massive Energy of the black hole at Galactic Centre exerts its influence, we can expect a wide variety of direct and indirect consequences.

Indirect consequences could be the effect on the Sun which will increase its activity in response to the Energy radiating from the super-massive black hole. We are already increasingly seeing this manifest in the form of increasing solar activity, and in particular sun spots, solar flares and most dangerous of all coronal mass ejections. If Earth were to receive a broadside from a coronal mass ejection, the outcome would be absolutely devastating.

Locally, as Earth transitions into alignment with Galactic Centre and the super-massive black hole Energy radiating from there, the axis of rotation of Earth could well be "pulled" into alignment with the plane of the Energy, resulting in a geophysical pole shift of the 23.5 degrees mentioned previously. Again, the outcome of such an event could well be catastrophic giving rise to, including but not limited to massive land movements, volcanic activity, massive tsunamis hundreds or even thousands of feet high and much more. I believe that this geophysical pole shift has already started, and accounts for many of the abnormal weather conditions increasingly being experienced. Whether this will be an accelerating process or whether any final shift will be sudden, as seems to be the case in the past, we cannot be certain.

It is for example entirely possible that the initial shift will be almost imperceptible, but as the alignment progresses the gravitational potential exerted becomes sufficient to very suddenly cause Earth to succumb, and shift 23 or more degrees on its axis in a moment - the truth is we simply do not know. We can say that previous such events, must have happened so quickly that the civilisations of the time did not see it coming and were largely unprepared.

We know this has happened in the past by virtue of the remains of ancient, clearly advanced civilisations that are being discovered 2000 feet of more under the sea. And of course most will know that this fate also befell Atlantis and Lemuria as well as other major antediluvian cultures as well as the diluvian Great Flood.

The Atlantean hierarchy, the Magicians and others almost certainly knew something was coming, some escaping, but the majority, the general populous, who, like now are always the last to know, likely did not.

Additional compelling evidence may be found in Siberia, where recently large numbers of frozen Mammoth carcasses, complete with tusks that are being taken for ivory are being exposed as the current warming cycle progresses resulting in a thawing of the permafrost allowing these remains to be exposed and retrieved.

The most significant discovery however is the fact that the flesh on many of these carcasses is as fresh as the day the animal would have died, with little or no evidence of decomposition.  So fresh in fact is the flesh on many of these animals that dogs are able to eat it without ill effects. Observers report that the flesh looks very similar to beef.

In addition, so fresh were man of these Mammoth remains that they still held fresh, undigested food in their mouths and stomachs as if they were grazing perfectly normally before their extremely sudden and unexpected demise.

The only possible explanation, and one which would account for the actual extinction of the Siberian Mammoth is that they were literally deep-frozen in situ where they stood, and subsequently became buried deep within the ice. The most likely explanation for this, especially in the context of the other factors discussed earlier, is that the Earth very suddenly shifted about its polar axis, effectively shifting the area where the Mammoth were grazing much further north - and event that probably took place within hours, accounting for the perfect preservation of the Mammoth remains.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Re: Galactic alignment 2012
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 1:22pm

There a lot more going on here:
http://www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

and here:
http://www.calleman.com/

which adds more food for thought.
As I write, Pluto has just moved into Capricorn fully (there was a brief time when it did this earlier on in the year and we all know what happened then) before moving briefly back into Sagitarius for the last time. Pluto stays in Capricorn until 2023 or thereabouts.
Barbara Hand Clow's site has regular astrological updates about what's happening leading up to 2012, and it all looks interesting, to say the least!

Best wishes,

David. Smiley

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:24am

Nanner wrote on Feb 5th, 2008 at 7:26am:
The next question is "how can these events tangibly affect us"?

This event has the potential to affect us in many ways, both physically and Spiritually.

At a physical level as this event unfolds, and the super-massive Energy of the black hole at Galactic Centre exerts its influence, we can expect a wide variety of direct and indirect consequences.

Indirect consequences could be the effect on the Sun which will increase its activity in response to the Energy radiating from the super-massive black hole. We are already increasingly seeing this manifest in the form of increasing solar activity, and in particular sun spots, solar flares and most dangerous of all coronal mass ejections. If Earth were to receive a broadside from a coronal mass ejection, the outcome would be absolutely devastating.

Hi Nanner,
I'm not sure that this is the case. Sunspot activity appears to have all but ceased, as documented here:
http://www.aussmc.org/Coming_Ice_Age.php

In fact in the late 70s here in the U.K. various scientists were claiming that the threat to the earth was of a future ice age, not global warming. In fact recently I understand that the icepacks are reforming around the north pole and Canada quicker than anyone's seen for a very long time and the 'threatened' Polar bears are heading back into the wilds to take advantage of the cold.
Likewise the skiing resorts are reporting very good conditions for 'so early in the season'

Two more articles on this here:
http://www.freethoughtsociety.org/?q=node/632

and here:
ttp://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/SunspotCycle.shtml

In fact there's an increasing number of people in science who doubt the whole global warming scenario and reckon that greenhouse gases might actually HELP us keep from freezing  Huh Roll Eyes

Best wishes,

David.

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2009 at 12:57pm

I`d like to get any opnion on this one: Wink

http://crystallotus.com/TheTransition/index.htm

love.

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 9:51am

This guy has an interesting news letter and works in Guatamala where he is a mayan priest. What he says about 2012 is enlightening but not as "gotcha" as some of the info that's out there. Plus you can download software so you can read your personal mayan horoscope. Mine was like the worst day to be born in the 260 day cycle...oh well.

Http://dearbrutus.com

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.