Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
U-Tube Robert Monroe talking (Read 5067 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
U-Tube Robert Monroe talking
Jan 24th, 2008 at 1:03am

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: U-Tube Robert Monroe talking
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2008 at 6:12pm

Hi aylsia  Thats how i got my out of body experience as there was this loud vibration in my head and my spirit came out of my body for about 5 seconds and went back in again,it was a fantastic experience and proved to me that life truly existed after death but i always thought that anyway but to have this actual proof given to me was wonderful.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #2 - Jan 25th, 2008 at 6:38pm

49 seconds of truth....

When I first felt the 'vibrations' about a year or so ago I thought I was having a heart attack. Cheesy

But, that showed me the way for the next time and then I *Popped* out.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2008 at 10:38pm

well lol, heart attack? was there fear? located in heart?

I hate to say this as what will people think? but my early vibrations was like a soul orgasm, the fear only would come to me, in the C1 area, what it was about.

love, alysia

I loved seeing Monroe's smile.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #4 - Jan 26th, 2008 at 8:29am

I really can't remember.
I was 'almost' asleep.
It was just weird...so it 'freaked me out' and I woke up.

After I woke up then that is when I 'thought' it might be a heart attack.
I am 52 years old so it was a reasonable 'thought' anyways.
This was like the begining of my astral projections. 
After this thing happened then I started reading online about A/P.
Then when the vibration happened again later on I didn't freak out so much...

Maybe it was just my progression to reach this point.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jan 26th, 2008 at 11:35am

Quote:
Hi aylsia  Thats how i got my out of body experience as there was this loud vibration in my head and my spirit came out of my body for about 5 seconds and went back in again,it was a fantastic experience and proved to me that life truly existed after death but i always thought that anyway but to have this actual proof given to me was wonderful.

Love and God bless    love juditha

Juditha, you're right. nothing like coming out the top of the crown to prove you are more than your body and so you will never die.

I'm like you, in that the crown chakra is where I would most often feel my self leaving from, but sometimes through the 3rd eye, situated right between the eyes (a gland is there) I could feel the subtle type of energy leaving, like a whisper, like a gentle current moving away from the body.

in addition Monroe has another U-tube up over there, to explain this subtle energy of the astral body has "weight."
______

Dood, can u tell me if you have had more than two obes? just curious to compare stuff.
so now the fear is going away for you?
I admit, at first I thought I was being messed with from the outside, like someone was doing this to me. later I figured out the orgasmic type vibrations all over the body was "me" disengaging from cellular mass, entirely natural on the one hand to discover this ability to move aside from it, but entirely bizarre when a 3 dimensional mindset discovers the 4rth dimension territory.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #6 - Jan 26th, 2008 at 1:08pm

I have had I 'think' recently in the last year about 6-8 OBEs.
Three of them were quite....'something'.

I remember my 2nd one (or was it my 3rd...???) where I was outside of the house(at night during sleep) and I FINALLY remembered to look at my hands.
They were blueish/translucent. I 'think' there was someone near by me too.
I of course was forgeting ALL that I said I would do if I had a OBE.
Remembering to look at my hands was a big deal.
So after that, I simply flew. I didn't want to wake up so I flew and that was weird.
I was forgeting what I said I would do.  So by flying I can at least 'by time' in hopes of remembering or at least keep it going longer.

I believe I posted this 'dream' before.

I started flying up and up. I saw something(s) coming at me as I shot up like a missile.
They at first looked like geese then, they looked like some kind of beings riding on some kind of bird like creature.
They were blueish/translucent too.  Kinda freaked me out a bit.

Then I was flying across the sky. I could not rememeber up from down anymore.
I was flying on my back. Why I always seem to fly on my back confuses me still.
I remember looking up.(I 'think' it was up...can't remember or tell up from down)
While looking 'up' I saw a 'crack' or a 'opening' with wonderful colors coming out of it.
It seemed really far away and I freaked a bit and didn't 'go there'. ( I kick myself for that now)
The only real color I remember is orangish...kinda.  I wonder if that was another 'level' or something like that.
Then I came up toward somekind of tower or high building. I do not remember anything past that.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Jan 26th, 2008 at 2:17pm

hi Dood, I been studying the color of thoughts lately, as far as I know the orangish color could represent the vitality of your thoughts/aura. it has yellow in it, which is a mental color, while red is also in a positive sense vital energy/passion. the darker reds can mean anger, but orange is definetely a postive color.

u remembered quite a lot. the accomplishment was remembering to look at your hands. I've heard many reports of this technique for becoming more clear, more lucid in the obe.
the way I become more lucid is to be presented with a surprise gesture, something which conflicts with my own belief system, brings me to attention out there. I guess i'm past the looking at your hands stage because instead of looking at my hands, I look at my feet which are gliding gracefully. this might be the same as looking at one's hands, in order to get grounded in a place has no ground.
thanks for sharing, I'm learning stuff!

I've something in common with you regarding shooting up like a missile. that is so much fun, must have done it 2, 3, maybe more times. have to check the log.

as far as my major life changing obes, they would happen during transition points in life, where one had to take a certain left or right position, to be moving on.

heres one I enjoyed being a missile here:
I had to leave my kids to move to another house, another state. couldn't be near them as the cost of living was too high where they lived. knew I needed isolation to write my book.
my heart was breaking. these are my babies. it's too hard to leave them but knew I had to. Had this obe:

I'm walking through a crowded city sidewalk. people are bumping me. they don't see me so they don't care if they jostle me. they are in a hurry. I'm not in a hurry, just feeling confused about when I should leave, if I should stay a little longer, etc.

suddenly a little voice says "what would happen if I just do it?" what would happen if I just stop thinking about it and get in my car and put my foot to the metal?"

I shot up like missile then, both arms outstretched of my astral body and the feeling of being able to do whatever you want in life was such a feeling of freedom, the feeling carried over into the next day, that I was on my way despite I would be an 18 hr drive away from the kids. (I don't enjoy driving either)

then theres more! lol. as I shot up my speed decreased at one point to view some southwestern clay sun/moon faces. a voice said when you see these faces, you will know you did the right thing.
then in reality when I got to my new home, I started putting up clay faces out on the patio, I'm sort of a collector of them now. looking at them reminded me how free I was, that I was on track spiritually.
I had also been asking where to go. I did get a zip code in a dream, so that helped also.

I have a suggestion that the portal with the colors you saw, far away, was a future destination to meditate on, something like a tease to you, so you won't forget next time you see it.
I have another friend who tried to bust through a door missile style and was stopped by a doorkeeper who said he was not allowed to go there just yet. he's rather adventurous type and he will try again I'm sure!

love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.