Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dear Tabby Astral Advice Cat (Read 1335 times)
SeeOtter

Dear Tabby Astral Advice Cat
Jan 23rd, 2008 at 12:29pm

http://cattanga.typepad.com/tabby_cat_gamespace/

Dear Tabby,

I am currently discarnate and between physical lives. My last life as a Dilithium Worm in the Dozaria star system was a total disaster, to put it mildly. Less said about that the better. Anyway, lately all my friends seem to be getting reincarnated, and I feel like I'm missing out. My parents keep pushing me to jump into a Martian microbe, but I've got my eye on planet Earth. It seems so exciting, with all the rainbows, waterfalls, and earthquakes! And aren't those human bodies just dreamy! I really think Earth will be the perfect material matrix I need for settling myself down and getting serious about my Universal Lessons. I do love my astral Dachshund and all, and I admit the soul sex up here is simply to die for, yet I'm longing to feel the iron grip of matter holding me tight all night.

What do you think?

- Getting Hot Over Space-Time

Dear GHOST,

Wake up and smell the coffee honey. You need an Earth Incarnation like a giraffe needs a sore throat. Nothing in your letter tells me that you are nearly ready to handle the daily grind that constitutes human existence. Human incarnation isn't all slaps and giggles. It's a serious commitment, a long haul, and a hard row to hoe. Give yourself a few thousand more millenia of exploration and experience up on the astral plane. Trust me, when you're mature enough to face the hard work of being human,  Earth will still be there. And if it isn't, well then, it wasn't the System for you in the first place.
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2008 at 4:55pm by SeeOtter »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.