Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Doubts that create reality (Read 9908 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Doubts that create reality
Jan 23rd, 2008 at 12:31am

Does anyone want to chase this around how doubts can be creative?

this is explained as belief and nonbelief are both the same value, so say you have a desire or intention but you don't believe you can have that desire fulfillment, so the doubt and the desire act to cancel one another out.

say, the doubt is really fear thought.

whatchaall think anyhoo?  Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Re: Doubts that create reality
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 3:22am

Hello! I will ring in on this one. I think you hit the nail on the head. For example. I doubt u can write a good book on astral projection. In someone saying this to you probably would say yeah your right, but you might also use your creative and imaginative thinking to start costructing one in your mind. Jotting things down on paper. So in proposing doubt you automatically start the creative thinking. In short doubt can be a powerful tool for someone to resolve problems. What you think

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:23pm

haha! Wade...just looking at your creative powerful little lion head with the mischievous look on it's face..
very cute.

talking about me, I looked at the January date when I posted this and was completely doubting ANYONE, even a mischievous lion would respond to the question. I must have put my creative doubt away as here you are ready to babble with me on the subject.. Smiley thanks, btw.

moving right along..you appear to have learned how to use the creative power of doubt to turn it in your favor. you are using as you say, doubt as a tool to promote you forward rather than backward.

but this is your choice that you made. others might take what someone else says and be defeated by what they say, if they don't know they have a choice to use doubt this way. so good thing we can discuss this, as maybe we can bring in the choice factor for another, not to believe in someone's false projections, as seen from their particular perspective. and this can even be like a parent projecting unto a kid that god will punish them for being bad. a kid's mind tends to accept what it is told.
(plugging here for self retrievals, yay.)

heres my story regarding writing a book about the paranormal, soon to be the normal. well, not soon, maybe in a 100 years, shucks.

Long time ago I too was proudly desiring to write a book and did so. I announced it on the board. I was going to write a book. yay. about not only astral travel, but other facets which to me, were paranormal and showed evidence of a universe where we are not alone in our struggles and have assistance ready at hand when we ask. but theres retrievals in it too, and some obes that are prominent in my life.

when I announced my proud expenditure, as it were, I received congratulations from our founder, Bruce which shored up my flagging ego immensely. Yet I also received from a board member a scalding remark which was to this effect "anyone can write a book."

I took it in a defeated way at first, that she was saying I thought it was a big deal, like my life's work to write down, and she was saying books were a dime a dozen and who cares?
Since I respected this person for her great contributions to this board along the lines of retrievals and such I found myself crushed.
and so we speak of the doubts that assailed me at the moment, although I knew I had to write down this life review of the important things that happened for spiritual growth, as related to astral travel.

She was simply playing her part, unknown to her. I turned the doubts into determination. I WAS going to write this thing, and beyond that, it WAS going to be my gift to the world no matter if it only sold one copy to a friend, so what? that one friend would make it all worthwhile, the effort I had made.
and I figured that she was right, anyone COULD write a book and 1,000s of books are published daily over the world, but not a huge amount about the paranormal, or about retrievals specifically.

so as you say that is where the choice factor comes in to start the creativity rolling, as I did have a minor problem of where to begin and how to lay it out, and I knew I was sweating it.

If I had carried someone else's doubts into my book, I would have felt like the book was not all that important anyway, (as after all, anyone can write a book) and it would have ended up suggesting this factor to a reader.

then I continue to say, she played her role. as I found out later, yes anyone can write a book, but no one can write MY book! lol!   because we are wonderful individuals, some of us can write eloquently, yet have nothing new to say. Some who write in bad english have the hugest love in their souls and are mistaken for unintelligent or unenlightened.

So never doubt yourself, that we are becoming so creative.

are you writing a book on astral travel? that would be simply marvelous to me.

love, alysia

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2008 at 2:27pm

Doubts create limitations in one's experience and generally cause the manifestation of the doubts being entertained.  If you don't beleive you can do something, for example, then chances are you will not be able to do it simply because you actually doing it would go against your beliefs of reality.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 1:08am

agreed. you sound like one of Bruce's books! doubts are very creative.
love, alysia

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #5 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 2:11am

Well hello alyissa!!!!! Its funny you should mention or ask if I wwas writing a book. I had started one years ago!! And mentioned it to a friend friday night and I see the connection with you asking me. Yes I did start one as I said. I had the title and outlined 12 or 13 chapters and the preface!! But I lost it. So I have to take out my old computer and try and get it running so I can find the stuff I wrote down. The title was called "The Philosopy of Beliefs".  It was going to discuss how beliefs can be used to control, scare, limit, and effect us in life and the afterlife. Sort of what Bruce talks about in voyage beyond a boubt but in way more detail and depth! Also there was going to be a chapter on changing your beliefs to better your life in the present and future. I did have doubts though in worring about someone reading it and destroying their belief system and perhaps something negative coming from it. Like well I can kill or steal and as long as I believe Im going to heav3en then I will....You see what kind of kaos can be used? Well going to surf now. love wad

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #6 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 2:36am

Oh yeah did you ever finish your book?
much love wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 2:53am

wade wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 2:36am:
Oh yeah did you ever finish your book?
much love wade

yes dearlite, published in 2007 through self pub. Trafford. cost too much! but a book is always worth writing..so I encourage you to pull out your old computer and try to load to your new one and get started. some authors take years working on just one book.

sounds like a good theme, about changing beliefs; here's an idea how about adding something about changing behavior, then see if the beliefs change along with the behavior?
just a thought I had.

Certainly consciousness explorations are a great way to slowly change or widen belief systems.

take care Wade Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Feb 23rd, 2009 at 6:34pm

I think we should chase around how doubts create reality some more.
anyone want to be doubtful about this suggestion to join me?
Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.