Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Smell tast hearing in the afterlife (Read 1226 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Smell tast hearing in the afterlife
Jan 11th, 2008 at 11:07pm

I remember in a dream,i was ofered a glass of something like grape juice,only it tasted better than that,and i felt it cold going down it was so nice.I could hear everything that was going on,and the grass,it smelled so fresh.I was sitting around and talking to everyone.i knew everyone there.but when i awakened,i forgot who they were.it was uncany.anyone ever had that experience. George

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Smell tast hearing in the afterlife
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2008 at 3:20am

Cool
Hi! George,

This is exactly what it was like in my nde and what I have being trying to get over to get over to the forum since I joined. "That fun and pleasure do not come to an end in the afterlife",

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Re: Smell tast hearing in the afterlife
Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2008 at 4:21am

ok Alan  Smiley you got it across to me!  Although, fellas, I never had your type of experiences, such as eating or drinking and those attendant sensations, I still believe you two when you say it happened to you. and congratulations!

however, I do have a friend who has felt and smelled fresh grass. that would be divine and inspiring I know.

the nearest "physical" type sensation to George's question I had during obe would be touching the solid flesh of a teenager I was retrieving once. so yes, from that I conclude our senses also will continue in the afterlife as we know them, and perhaps greatly enhanced.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.