Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Unraveling ROTEs (Read 3351 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Unraveling ROTEs
Dec 19th, 2007 at 6:51pm

Robert Monroe wrote of receiving ROTEs of information from the spirit beings he communicates with.  At this time I rely more on the visual imagery I receive, because I don't have complete faith in my ROTE unraveling ability.  Has anybody found a way to be certain that they are unraveling a ROTE accurately?

IP Logged

pratekya

Los Angeles, CA
Re: Unraveling ROTEs
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 6:59pm

What's a ROTE?

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 7:00pm

Hi recoverer Could you tell me what ROTEs means as i dont know,i've never read any of Robert Monroes books,i will have to see if i can get hold of any,i will try the library.

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 7:18pm

Perhaps I should've wrote, R.O.T.E. It means "Related organized thought energy," as when a spirit being sends you a bundle of thoughts. When I receive just a word or sentence it is clear. But when it comes to R.O.T.Es, I want to be more certain. I probably do better than I'm giving myself credit for.

« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2007 at 9:09pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 7:37pm

Hi R-
Now that you've writ about ROTEs I can understand what you wrote.

I get somethingbizarre. A few years back I went to Dr Shelley Stockwell's "Spiritual Counselor" seminar in San Jose - I was a token male in a female environment. (Works for me!) I figured that Shelley, who is a very competent hypnotherapist, would do some experiential stuff, and that it would be smoke and mirrors, not much else. So I did what was being done and soon and was more or less neutral about it all.

Now, starting a month or so after the seminar, I find that as I work on my math, generally as a meditative exercise, I get different influences that have their own styles of handwriting. One is meticulous and draws characters slowly, another is sort of square and solid, then there are a couple that I recognize by the strange slant of their letters, and soon, plus an occasional input from my Father who died in the '70s, recognizable from the shape of his letters.

My only invitation to these guys was that anyone who wants to hang out with me is welcome, providing that they don't mind being equated with nothingness and will work with me as opposed to against me. That seemed to clear away a lot of hangers on, and the rest have remained.

So I guess that I'm writing ROTEs in my notes.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 9:52pm

I am still 'learning' to Grok a ROTE. Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 10:13pm

I remember getting thrown a rote, feels like a ball of energy, sometimes  a few words I remember within the experience, words mixed with scenes, images, people, but I always know I'm supposed to remember this. then unraveling it occurs within my waking C1, but only to the extent that I have the strong feeling this is important to unravel and work with. it may take a lot of time and meditation to unravel it fully. its like you eat it, then the assimilation period is digestion in C1...the two realities work with each other.

I work a lot with dream symbols too, these are different than rotes a bit. there is some veil or mechanism which does not think it's important, when you're half asleep. but if I wake enough to jot it down on paper, one or two words, later in the afternoon an entire rote comes swooping down from the few words I've written...and I'm always surprised I remember so much more, but later on.

I seem to be good at just getting one word from spirit. the other day, this is nothing really but did surprise me. I got the word sentence, "she has a carbuncle."

I didn't know what that mean. I heard a female voice. I had a carbuncle on me butt. I went to the dictionary. its like a pimple caused from sitting in pantyhose too long at the puter, for one cause. I went online and theres a whole group of people with carbunkles, lol!!! I found about a dozen cures for it.

just thought, wow, guidance there for sure, as you don't want to be sitting on carbuncles, thats for sure.  Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 12:03am

Hi recoverer and all,

after a high-energy trip to F27 with lots of information, I felt a bit small and lost. I remembered I had gotten a golden ball as a present while I had been in conversation, and I had the image of it clearly in my mind. I noticed it was made of two halfs, and I had the idea it could be opened, which (in my mind) I did, and was very surprised to find in it, holding it in my hands (in my mind), a galaxy floating in blackness. It was a message to me that size in the spiritual way isn't measured as physical size, and I never would get lost, as a spirit is greater than any how big ever sized physical thing.

Once I attempted to visit Maytreya. I came to serene man floating somewhere in black space. I received some information from him, and then he gave me a ball of thoughts. The next day in meditation I concentrated on this ball of thoughts and could continue the lecture of Maytreya (resp. the one who showed up when I wanted to contact Maytreya).

I came once to a region with millions of glowing balls. When I came close and looked inside of one, I saw scenes of people interacting with other people. I was a bit concerned that I would influence this ongoing action, but I was told that this is a documentation, a part of a database, and I couldn't change it. Since then, whenenver something comes around which could be a bunch of thoughts, I imagine it to be such a thought-ball and dive into it. This area seems to be a database like a library, and when I ask for something, the glowing balls will rearrange and one will flash, and to this one I will go and look inside. But I am not often focused enough to reach this area.

Sometimes I am not able to crack the nut though. I received a thought-ball and tried to dive in, treated it like a videoplayer, imagined to press "play" "ff" and such, approached more receptive, waiting for infos to come from it on themselves, but with no results. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

I would suggest to pretend that ROTEs do exist, and if you come along something that could be one (not necessarily looking like a ball), try to "press play" or ask it to give you the contained informations, or "open" it or whatever you think is appropriate.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 12:42am

I've received some 'rotes', but rarely in the way that Monroe described.  Only advice i have is, the more one brings up PUL within self, the clearer one and one's perceptions will get in regards to any and everything.  For me, this takes a balance of meditation, and then service in the outer world.
  Service can mean many things, sometimes it can be very small stuff.  A quick personal example, which we all have done sometime or another (but something most of us could stand to practice more and more consistently).
One of the parents with whom i work with their special needs child, has been strapped lately because his wife is abroad and he is left with the 3 kids, 2 of which have special needs and the other a teen, and he has a job.  While my ego/personality self didn't want to work Saturday because i would be working Sunday (and i had already worked all the other days) with another person and i wanted to spend time with my wife/best friend, i still volunteered and helped him out and it wasn't about the money at all.    

As far as being sure and all that, dunno, that's a hard one to answer.  It seems for many, it's just a gradual process just as becoming open and trusting towards guidance is in general.  The more verifications we receive (which aren't necessarily hard data that one could put into a study and conclusively say, verified), the more trust and sure knowingness developed.   

This above seems to be the most common pattern, unless one comes in the Earth from some very, very expanded and very fast vibrating dimensions, and in those cases trust and deeper holistic awareness and good perceptive ability is somewhat strongly built in from the get go, though even then there is still a process of opening up and learning ever more trust and faith.  Such was the case with Yeshua.   An interesting E.C. reading talks about John the Baptist and Yeshua, and says that even in John did one find doubt at times, but there was no doubt and fear in Yeshua.  Perhaps played a large part in Yeshua transcending what John didn't?

So i guess a part of it all, is to just let go of one's doubt, by focusing on believing.   Reminds me of another E.C. reading where someone asks his guides, "how i can i stop worrying so much?"   His guides replied succinctly, "stop worrying".   Funny how simple it really is, but how complex it can seem or how we make it for ourselves, isn't it?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #9 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 1:57am

I would say it is the same as receiving any other kind of information out there.  You get what you get, according to your own conscious awareness + perceiver/interpreter process.  If you don't "get it" during an experience out there, you can also reflect back on the experience later, back in C1, just by focusing your conscious awareness on it and concentrating on feeling the information.  Opening yourself up to listening to the feelings you get and also believing what you get will help the unraveling process.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 2:43pm

Thank you everybody for your responses.

I believe part of the problem is that I think barriers are there that aren't. Sometimes I expect the volume to be turned up when I receive a thought message, even though there have been numerous times where it was clear that I received a thought message without the volume being turned up.

I get what Alysia says about unraveling a ROTE as time goes by.  You don't have to unravel it right away. It is there when you are ready to do so. There have been a few occasions where some time passed before I unraveled one.

I get what Ahso says about tuning into love.  Even though I often receive visual answers, sometimes I'll ask a question and open up to love and a vast feeling, and receive no visual clues or thought at all. I believe the point of this is that I can find the answer inside without having it sent to me, when I allow myself to expand in such a way.

Dave's answer reminds me that our access to spirit communication is always there, and it is up to us to decide who we communicate with.

Old Dood sounds like a stranger in a strange land. Here's a "GROK" from RH.  Wink I bet you RH got a surprise when his life was over here.

In a way, Vicky summed up what Alysia and Ahso said.

I like the Glowing ball thing Spooky wrote.  I figure the way he perceived things has more to do with reality than a bunch of spirits walking around as if they are still body based humans. I've never opened up a golden ball like Spooky has. Perhaps tapping into our higher self is the same thing. He saw the process of doing so in a symbolic way.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2007 at 8:52pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.