Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Slacking off for the New (Read 985 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Slacking off for the New
Dec 20th, 2007 at 12:26pm

hey friends, I'm going to slack off here after about 7 years of coming here everyday, for my growth, fun and relaxation mostly.
I notice theres a pattern of humanity, it gets going and everyone is learning and having them aha moments, and feeling good, and accepting each other's differences. then it gets gnarley and not such a fun place to be, and shuts people down, as far as the newbies who might come and join us, making it an even better place to hang and grow.

so you will notice this pattern if you hang here long enough and come to expect it. You will get back the energy you place here, in how honest you can be, without putting someone else down in the process. I think it's something to do with the way others compare themselves to others, and we need to get way past such things in the new age, and mature to the PUL. 24/7. you are all marvelous to me.

I'm going to look around to get back into the music scene, it will take all my spare time to go obe and look for the right members, but I've done this before, no sweat.

I will gradually wean myself here, my emotions are still here, so u might see me once in awhile for a month or so and then nothing at all, is how I expect it to be.

I wanted once more to thank Bruce for giving me a home to grow myself on. and he knows I love it here. I wanted to thank each poster for even reading me, as without you, who would notice I was alive even?
you see it is about PUL. It is not about judging others for their beliefs. It is like our newest member Nanner said. How do we get to acceptance part?

this is not just a board question. this is a world wide question. This board tries to get to the acceptance part. but it goes up and down in its pattern, and I think that is the nature of the beast and so it is.

You guys remember the love, keep to it, Blink, we need the poetry. Nanner, we need your organization ability, Ian, we need to know the Buddhist path is good too. DaveMBS we need your high intellect. Bruce's wisdom and PUL is needed. Pulsar, your seek and find, your gentle way is needed. Orlando, the same. I can't do the whole list, it would take too long. V and Bets and Spooky, I have your email address if I want to bug you.

I told you to take care of each other and I know you will.
Enjoy your holiday with your family. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: Slacking off for the New
Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 12:34pm

Alright, you slacker off`er you -  Wink as I know you will not forget any of us, you`ll be coming around the mountain to see us all sitting here goofing off, exchanging views and waiting on you, we will have practiced much by then and there will be a big welcome back party for you my love when you get back. Hugs to you  Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Slacking off for the New
Reply #2 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 1:01pm

Smiley you sparkle and shine dear, a true diamond. I'll be in and out, but irregular. keep the music ok? love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.