Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
In (d)need .... Afterlife / earth life (Read 602 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
In (d)need .... Afterlife / earth life
Dec 16th, 2007 at 8:11am

Some odd sense came over me this morning, I had the inclanation to peak into realities of others. Took the time to think about "the outcome of resonanz before applying pressure and that lack of when not doing so".. ( maybe confusing statement to some)

Never the less I googled and yahoo`d my fingernails down, searching for realities. REALITY which seems not to exsist for YOU and I! I secretly wondered this.

"
Does my mere consciously being aware of these realities place me into a position of responsibility
?"

I feel the death penalty of human beings is "wrong" - me believing this, places me into the responsibility to speak out! (thus I signed every petition I could find this morning to abolish the death penalty)

I feel it is wrong for some mothers to keep children from visits with their biological fathers, by means of instigating DSS against the fathers & the children out of personal reasoning. It harms the child pyschologically more than anyone else involved. (thus I wrote a letter to the state DSS concerning this issue, I joined forces with same advocates)

I feel the war in Irak is not justified by any means, so I reacted also in petitions, letters and thoughts.

Is that the key to the "Karma", is that the key to "consciously being". OMG is that the key to our soul?

Realising since we are ONE, that "WE" allow all these things to happen around us because we simply live in our own little comfortable realities, seeing the unjustice being done but not "reacting"?

Maybe this inclanation came out of the fact that a poster here had written something simular to
this: In the afterlife one judges ones own actions according to ones own actions. I have two choices it seems, react or disasernment.

Food for thought,
Nanner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.