Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE Nov 24 (Read 5151 times)
Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
PE Nov 24
Nov 23rd, 2007 at 2:43pm

Anyone ? I have a yen to do a bit of planetary travel. It's turned cold, here, and my thoughts are a bit more serious, but not depressed. I can wrap up in a blanket like a sausage, and head out Astrally with nothing specific in mind, BUT generally, I want to learn about responsibility. If I can make contact along the way, I will be happy to share some energies. No more gloom. Enough of this gloom ! It will be curious to see how the different ages feel about responsibility in general. I know that our souls are ageless, however, this gravity prone planet has an effect on our DNA, and such. It will be great to shake that off for awhile. Tomorrow, I will leave. My starting focus will be Phobos, one moon of Mars. I need a rush. After visiting Saturn, I will come back to C1. (unless I get all twisted up on something)

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Re: PE Nov 24
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2007 at 12:26pm

Not a long journey. Went to Saturn before I went to Phobos. (what do I know about any rules?") Not an Earth shattering revelation. Saturn was "just a big old gear" in a cosmic conglomeration. I tried to decipher what I was feeling, and I saw a tiny "relay building" (my interpretation) with a big ball in it.  I felt that the resulting effects of the ball were "back where I/body currently reside" and had no reason to be on Saturn. No bad vibes, and no "lording it over" anyone. I headed to Phobos, and felt that Phobos was a "fragmenting station". Perhaps far into the future, it will be used for storing  things. It's always possible that the planets will move closer to our Sun as it cools down. My journeys are odd. I try to record what I see and hear. I never seem to come across any monsters. The language I use is somewhat different from waking consciousness. Thoughts and words land in an odd fashion.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2007 at 8:25pm

just dropping by briefly to say hi Peggy. had a feeling when I saw you posted in PE that u wouldn't have response this weekend due to thanksgiving..etc.

and to add I didn't see this post just till now, but this morning I saw myself out there, speaking, I guess theres others around, I don't feel alone when I do this. I speak out there and I always try to remind my brain to remember but if I can jot down a word I will remember, it seems the more I awake, takes 30 minutes or so, the quicker the memory is fading..but I brought back a rote to unravel in the next few days, all built around the single word I remember..disparity.

then I recieved info I'm to look at the opposite meaning of disparity, then I find the middle road of the two opposite meanings. then I'm supposed to make another speech on that, or article here.

I wasnt surprised. seems like I'm taking english major one over there.
has something to do with my interest in pun making too.

I would like to join you in the galaxy sometime. there was this person who did that once. they found some beings interdimensional on the moon.
keep up the good work, I'm sure we can make progress as I am a sausage too.

right now, the warrior of the light says "an open oven bakes no bread. I'll be baking up a loaf to share with you asap. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2007 at 12:11am

Thanks, Rain. I wasn't sure that I was making much sense. When the images, and words appear, the "I" tends to poke in with an Earthly interpretation before the experience has manifested, albeit a bit strange to comprehend. I should travel more frequently, and I am working on it. A few people actually run around inside their heads, and listen to thoughts. That's a curious, but helpful thing to do, because in our culture, we are taught to numb the senses, and bombard them with endless stimulation, mainly geared toward hedonism, and making the Almighty dollar. I want a little of each, but all in BALANCE...stepping lightly.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2007 at 2:08am

Hi, I am gathering info on a planet called Serian. Will someone correct the spelling and offer more info that they have? thanks. maybe a few of us will do a PE there sometime.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2007 at 12:02pm

HI Alysia;
Are you talking about Sirius star system here link to the  Queen's Chamber (Feminine),the Pleiades (Sister Stars) link to the Great Pyramid?
Orion, Kings Chamber etc.??

The Dogon tribe in africa, also believe that approximately 5,000 years ago, Amphibious Gods, called Nommo, came to Earth in three legged space ships from the Sirius Star System. They have described perfectly the DNA pattern made by this elliptical orbit created by the two stars as they rotate make around each other.
They believe Sirius to be the axis of the universe, and from it all matter and all souls are produced in a great spiral motion, interesting isn't it..Smiley

Maybe a PE to the Great Pyramid would unlock some infos.. let us know.. Roll Eyes
Much love dear one, Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2007 at 10:07pm

yes Romain, I was looking for the correct spelling. thats it! but I didn't know all that history or the link to the pyramids, but it makes sense now. I once knew a minister used to tell us stories of the pyramids all the time about 40 years ago. I always thought they were aided by aliens to lift the giant stones in place. so we should do a PE sometime?  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.