Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Pyramids PE Saturday 12/15/07 (Read 13079 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Pyramids PE Saturday 12/15/07
Dec 14th, 2007 at 6:09pm

Smiley this PE can be done Saturday or Sunday. because Sunday is my birthday and so I was expecting some presents  Smiley

it would be a present to me if anyone shows up at this PE. I already know Bets will be here and maybe Pulsar and I'm hoping Romain or the other David we have here will show, but the invitation is for anybody wandering or wondering by.

We will fly to Egypt to look around at pyramids. if I say pyramids, that can include anything at all surrounding the area, and not just objects, but spiritual ceremonies, and historical facts included, as PE is a general thing, nothing specifically rigid about it.

If newbies have no idea what PE is I can list a few generalities if you want to join in.

You will need to be alone to do it as distractions can occur.

you will need to have a comfortable posture

inhale deep breaths, to help still the mind

think to yourself, its possible I may contribute a few details

no grunting or trying because grunting means you don't think you can do it, so its a block.

then if there are some vague perceptions, write them down and share anyway as it takes practice and sometimes the smallest thing is a hit. never know until you share.

please add any suggestions because we do it together and no one is an authority on the subject.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Pyramids PE Saturday 12/15/07
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 7:38pm

Love too....
I only wish I was that 'good' at it...haha!

<sigh>  I am such a n00b!

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 9:57pm

Glad you took up the challenge LR. Cool
See you there young girl. Wink

With love; Romain

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 10:09am

Count on me, too. This is such a familiar sight to most folks, who have no problem comjuring up an image.

I can feel us there already....

Thomas

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 3:32pm

thanks for joining in you guys. well it's saturday, I think I will go tonite or tomorrow sometimes. I usually have to let it perk and simmer in my mind at least a few days before I even get settled down to do it.

Dood, I would love it if you would join us here. maybe u just need a little push? did you ever see images in your mind, didn't know what it meant? this may occur to you if you try.

please add questions if they occur here, maybe some of us will shed some light. lol, don't worry about losing face here, I do it all the time, it only hurts for a minute.

love to you all, alysia

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 4:52pm

Greetings  Smiley

Guess I took off too early, as no one was there yet.  In fact I wasn't sure the pyramids were real as the light hit them so strongly, and the space between them was so flat and empty. ?  But they were big enough to circle around and then my HS and I went down a shaft into the smallest one. We hit a blockage but then proceded through it and ended up in a room that was not pillaged but had lots of neat 'stuff'--bottles and vials, scrolls, pottery, etc.

HS read to me from some scrolls and it must have been good information because it cleared negatives out the top of my head like happens in meditation sometimes when clearing out errors and misunderstandings. One was on the beneficence of God and we were happy that it sounded like the same God we knew. Then I caught glimpses of three deers' heads--live ones with eyes that looked at me--so I questionned Interpretor about what it was saying--were they dogs? antelopes? But no, it stuck with deers. I glimpsed a truck from the 1940's or so with men in the back pulling out of the area. There was some sort of information about the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.

Then HS had me lie in the shaft again and suddenly I was flying up and out. It was a very long flight and my armpits began hurting because it felt like something had hold of me there. I thought maybe I should wake up but I still felt movement of some wind on my forehead so I stayed quiet.  Eventually I arced to the left and then lowered feet first.

I heard clapping and cheering and saw alot of movement of clothing, like a few people jumping up and down in long togas with capelets! There were five humans there and they were so happy that I got happy too and could feel my face grin and smile like it has not done for quite a few decades recently! We hopped around doing alittle celebration. Then I realized that my C1 body had gotten a crook in its neck so I gave a lurch to readjust it, and the toga people all jumped back, and then we all laughed at how it had happened.  Grin (guess you had to be there.  Roll Eyes )

Shortly I was rising again and then moving horizontally. The trip back didn't take so long so I was thinking that you all might be at the pyramids by now, but instead I went home. I seemed to enter my body in two or three parts, a filmy warming part that made me want to wiggle my fingers to make sure it was in, but something said No. Then I felt a thicker part that also came in through the crown but halfway through it thudded, maybe a separate part?

The clock says it was a 3 hour trip, it felt like one hour, and I usually am only gone for 2.  Roll Eyes  Afterlife math!
Besides the clock another hint that this was a long stretch for me is that I came directly to the computer after waking---and have been wishing I didn't ever since because of 'computer burn,'  a feeling like scalding that usually takes hours and hours to get. I wonder if the subtle bodies are not fully rejoined in the first minutes after OBing--?

I don't know what the deers and truck mean.  I'm just reporting all in hopes something relates to your experience.

So I'll try to meet up with you all tonight or at least send an aspect! Thanks for listening!

Love, Bets
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2007 at 9:46pm by betson »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 9:33pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ALYSIALAUGHINGRAINMCALEISTER !

HAPPY BRTHDAY TO YOU!

(In London now and moving slowly acrosss the Atlantic!)

Love, Bets  Kiss

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Dec 16th, 2007 at 1:50pm

thankx dearie, I'm older but no wiser... Smiley

betson wrote on Dec 15th, 2007 at 4:52pm:
Greetings  Smiley

Guess I took off too early, as no one was there yet.  In fact I wasn't sure the pyramids were real as the light hit them so strongly, and the space between them was so flat and empty. ?
desert?

But they were big enough to circle around and then my HS and I went down a shaft into the smallest one.
see my report of my crawling

We hit a blockage but then proceeded through it and ended up in a room that was not pillaged but had lots of neat 'stuff'--bottles and vials, scrolls, pottery, etc.
correlate with my report of a blockage

One was on the beneficence of God and we were happy that it sounded like the same God we knew.
this is similar to when I listened to a We are One speech

Then I caught glimpses of three deers' heads--live ones with eyes that looked at me--so I questioned Interpreter about what it was saying--were they dogs? antelopes? But no, it stuck with deers.
just noting that there is a lion head? on a statue at the pyramids, but the eyes looks as big as a deer's eyes to me, the deer's eyes look like PUL eyes

I glimpsed a truck from the 1940's or so with men in the back pulling out of the area. There was some sort of information about the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.
it occurred to me (pov) these are past archeologists men who took some things with them to study, when they did that, some people felt the place was violated for future generations. it must have marked a turning point for civilization.

Then HS had me lie in the shaft again and suddenly I was flying up and out. It was a very long flight and my armpits began hurting because it felt like something had hold of me there.
I had a long time getting there too

I heard clapping and cheering and saw alot of movement of clothing, like a few people jumping up and down in long togas with capelets! There were five humans there
no, there were 45!! hahaha!!! just kidding, but spirit gave me 45, and they came from all over the world, maybe only 5 from AKC though.

and they were so happy that I got happy too and could feel my face grin and smile like it has not done for quite a few decades recently! We hopped around doing alittle celebration.
see my report, something a little similar

Shortly I was rising again and then moving horizontally. The trip back didn't take so long so I was thinking that you all might be at the pyramids by now, but instead I went home. I seemed to enter my body in two or three parts, a filmy warming part that made me want to wiggle my fingers to make sure it was in
just a private reflection, according to some stuff I'm reading now, the filmy warming part you mentioned is a thin layer of etheric matter which lays just on the surface of the physical body, in form, an exact duplicate of body, its perhaps 1/4" in thickness. its not astral body, just a protective sheath of sorts; mediums used to use it to allow spirits to take a form in seances.

something said No. Then I felt a thicker part that also came in through the crown but halfway through it thudded, maybe a separate part?
it seems you are working on your reentry like Monroe sometimes would do this. I think u are perceiving the 3 astral layers of cosmic finer substance according to my material.

The clock says it was a 3 hour trip, it felt like one hour, and I usually am only gone for 2.  Roll Eyes  Afterlife math!
you're amazing, 3 hours? plus another hour to come here and tell us on your broken computer; must be the PUL factor driving your keyboard  Smiley

Besides the clock another hint that this was a long stretch for me is that I came directly to the computer after waking
did you go to sleep for this? thats ok, I was just wondering

---and have been wishing I didn't ever since because of 'computer burn,'  a feeling like scalding that usually takes hours and hours to get. I wonder if the subtle bodies are not fully rejoined in the first minutes after OBing--?
could u be willing to tell us what computer burn is some more? but offhand since you mentioned pulling something and coming back in with 3 parts to yourself then now u mention scalding and the subtle bodies, I can only think it is a disoriented feeling of not being completely grounded into C1, exactly as you said, although I don't relate to scalding as a term, rather my body is agitated if I don't go out, but not when I return does the disorientation happen. just trying to relate, its most curious to me what u are picking up. do u ever ask for guides? I keep forgetting to ask!! flash thought: you are becoming sensitive to the emanations of the computer as it emits an energy which u noticed as a burn feeling due to the need to get your bodies in alignment and properly grounded. it is well known that even a TV set emits something that was considered dangerous for children to sit for hours in front of a TV, with these radiations, same with microwaves, don't stand too close while the thing is on, I mean consistently, unless you have a shielded model.

Love, Bets

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Dec 16th, 2007 at 2:17pm

12/16/07 first part:  there are two ladies in my car. they are like best friends to each other. one of the ladies is like a side kick to the other, like the lone ranger and tonto, like Batman and Robin. they are in back seat, I’m driving. they actually think I know where I’m going! haha!
we are going to a convention of sorts but its not quite time, its almost ready to begin but we need to kill some time. we are socializing now. I drive away from the convention down a road towards a temporary destination and then we will enter the convention all together after our little pit stop. the road is paved to a point where it turns into construction dirt piled up. the road crew have not finished the  work to extend the road, so I turn around on this pile of dirt fast so I don’t get my tires bogged into it and make a U-turn. the ladies seem my age, she gets worried to realize I am not knowing where I’m going because I didn’t foresee this construction work. see I’m like everybody else my attitude is, I have to make U-turns also when the road ends. also the town is new to me. mainly, I am thinking that nobody should follow another, and nobody should follow me to take them somewhere as I make U-turns when necessary, and if you’re in the backseat riding along, all will be well when we enter the convention doors, but right now, we’re just socializing and psychic development will follow naturally upon the tail of spirituality and oneness principle, or socializing is more than just socializing.
So we’re driving the other direction now and they have my reading materials, some articles I hand out while we wait. The convention stands for the shift in consciousness we are on the cusp of.
____
2nd part: I set intention before sleeping last nite. its somewhat wishy washy intention. I think hmm, sure would like to be lazy woman's guide to enlightenment and go to sleep and wake up enlightened! right. then I had the dream above.
_____
continuing this morning sat down at puter and used imagination to try and get to the pyramids. I'm on the water surface of an ocean gliding thru, having trouble with propulsion factor, so imagine some little motors on my feet..putt putt putt.. Smiley not going fast enough to suit me, so I put some little motors on my hands too  Roll Eyes this is getting redundant, so I throw them away and imagine I'm there. I see 45 people, for some reason its like we are back on Romains rock. we do a campfire, a symbol of comradery to me. we sit around in circle being happy fools. we each go off in small groups to explore agreeing to report back in when done, which I didn't do.
next I'm up next to stone. theres a door of stone. but I am interested whats under the dirt in front of the door, some of us scrape off the dirt. its a trap door leads to a room down under, like a tomb. I am fascinated why no hinges on this trap door, made of stone, but no hinges, but opens like it has hinges and some guy says never mind that, let's go into the room down under.
so we walk into it and everyone is poking around. theres a small woman's mummy in a body shaped coffin. again, I get caught up in examining the coffin, not the mummy.
but first we lift the lid, sure enough, mummy in there! lol. this coffin is beautiful; a little voice says they came from another star system. they pressed wood into resin stuff, made a new longer lasting material and the resin precludes the need for any painting, but the painted it for decoration, reds, yellows, etc, little animals on it, etc.
then I wonder about the priestess, what she looked like. black long hair, petite, very beautiful. then someone is teaching us. they show us how she looked as an older woman, she sat in a chair and sewed something with little mona lisa smile, they showed a 1,000 faces morphed over her face, to say that was all her too, her disc is her also, she is one with the disc, one with all the lives, she is ascended now.
addition: this relates to Bets, tunnel thing. I saw a square cement window, no glass. I crawled up and wanted to see where it went, it seemed to be several feet long on the casement. I was told it vented the place at one time but now was covered over with dirt and erosion and I wondered if this were correct because, I could see the dirt had entered in, but I always thought tombs were air tight to prevent the mummy from decaying, or slow that process down. but it did seem like a small tunnel.

there seemed about 8 or 12 people were down in that little room, and there was some small artifacts here and there, but I did not examine them.

hope somebody else went! love, alysia

« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2007 at 5:47pm by LaffingRain »  

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #9 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 12:36am

Well guys i must say ...nothing much happened.
Maybe just a few ( 4 imps happened).
1- No problems getting there, when arrived at the Giza the bigger one, saw it clear as a bell, but with vegetations around it, i means tropical vegetations...palm trees, small trees with big leafs; lots of beautiful flowers and very humid wet summer day???..must have been there way long ago when there're was vegetation in Egypt..???..Probally went back in time..here.. F15 Probally..Smiley
2- Then a huge Transformer machine just right in from on me...Haven't seen the movie, but you know the one there're showing or were showing part of on TV not so long ago..?? Does that means the pyramid were made by machine instead of humans labour?
3- Then decided to go in the pyramid, found myself into a tunnel shouting right out of it toward a blue planet, (Orion Maybe)..heard someone saying "Welcome Back"...Smiley

Woke up relaxe and wide awake in C1..Sad
Wish there would have been more.
Think we should re-do this one sometimes in the new-year, when there're less distraction in shopping and getting ready for the holidays..maybe.

With much love; Romain.
PS..i may try again tomorrow and see.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 12:58am

don't know if the voice was me, but I remember several times I looked for you here, which is the same as there to me, and I say to you then, seemed like private thought, but maybe not, I say welcome back Romain.  Smiley I'm sure Bets would say that too though, so it could be her.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #11 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 11:58pm

Greetings,

Re #2 from Romain, the pyramids are Transformers! 
At least according to some books, they are! The chamber of the pharoah is aligned to certain stars by a narrow tunnel, in order to get the pharoah's soul to rise off in the right direction.---Do you think there was some time between #2 and #3 that you aren't conscious of, and after it was announced as a Transformer, you were shot out to Orion and then came back ?!

My experience somewhat parallels Romain's, in that it had three stages--an overview, a close-up of some factors, and a reference to a trip.---?

One big repetition between several of our experiences was that there were two people together: Alysia had them in her car/vehicle/was transporting them. Pulsar said he saw 2 fully robed Beduins, but we don't have his complete report yet. I went with the sense that my Higher Self was beside me.

Just some patterns I'm noticing.
Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 3:09am

Happy late Birth Day Alysia, i didn't read this thread until today.   For me, Egypt is a cycle which relates so much to my "present" life, in so many ways, both very challenging and also more harmonious, and obviously helpful and constructive.   Surprisingly, i haven't tried to find out too much about this cycle in a direct, nonphysical manner yet.   I've had some dreams, and been told some stuff by sensitives, but my conscious self hasn't been too interested in exploring it more directly for the most part.   I mean i have some definite thoughts, feelings, and intuitions about it but i'm not sure how much is direct guidance intuition and how much is outer info bleeding in.

Some say that the Great Pyramid was built directly by E.T's, but to me its more shades of gray and subtle than that.    I believe E.T.'s were involved in a more direct manner with humans during that cycle (as will also be in the near future), but i believe it was primarily built by intune humans who by attuning to Source, knew how to manipulate matter better than most of us today know.  I believe there was probably anti-gravity stuff going on, though one of the latest theories which does have some credible logic to it, is that the blocks of stone were actually a poured 'wet' mixture, kind of like how we make concrete today...hence the exact closeness of the stones, etc.    The molecular patterning is apparently different than the stone found near there, and shows some indications of being a created mix.   

However, its also possible that when one reverses the electromagnetic field polarity of a stone by super speeding up its vibratory rate, it could also permanently change the structure and patterning of its molecular pattern?   

For example, in some respects it may be similar to modern day effects of steel strengthening.   At first, the stee alloy/mix is more malleable and flexible, and then it gets super heated to create more strength, cohesiveness, and durability.   This super heating actually changes the molecular and atomic patterns somewhat, makes the molecules in a sense fit closer and more harmoniously than before.  This (difference) can even been seen in the super polished before and after "grain" of the metal. 

Who knows, i certainly don't.

Here is an interesting Cayce reading perhaps somewhat related to this topic:  Cayce's source once indicated or hinted that one could combine certain metals or materials, or alter same, so that the gravitational field affect of matter could become nullified.  Someone later asked (or rather demanded), "Q-Give the atomic structure of metal which will prevent the gravitational pull.
A-It is a long way to these--and there must be determined for what purpose these are to be used before ye may be given how, in what manner.  For, these take hold upon Creative Forces."  Reading 412-9

There are some indications that humanity may perhaps have already figured this out, though because its related to private interest groups, it is kept hush hush (as such things are always).   It seems as if it may have came before its time then, because this is exactly what Cayce's guides were trying to avoid, it falling into more destructive and self interested hands.   Thus is the nature of Freewill....   One doesn't have to be spiritually mature and loving, to become psychically/intuitively sensitive or aware (it definitely helps speaking generally, but is not a complete prerequisite by any means). 

Both Becky and i have been getting guidance lately which is suggesting that there are definite consciously misleading and destructive forces out there, some of these even trained psychically and in psychological warfare and tactics.    These apparently have the "job" to search and find those who could possibly "threaten" the status quo in significant ways, and to try to undermine them in any way possible.   They look for any personal weaknesses and try to exploit them, all the while keeping tabs.    Some are even known in the psychic world, and have certain false fronts and persona's, and mislead others about important issues.   For example, they might tell and try to convince others that there are no more psychic spy or development programs going on which are connected to the gov, etc.   

Most of all, they try to get certain people to doubt themselves, certain spiritual ideals, to have fear, etc.    There is nothing in this life to fear, only that to be aware of in a detached manner.  All must be brought out into the open, into the light, to be fully dealt with.   My guidance during one dream, used the symbol of a squirrel to represent these to me.   Naught but a nuisance to those more fully attuning to the Creative Forces.   They of course, like to think of themselves as giants, as hardened and cunning warriors, but with all that fear in them, they are but scared children who are yet more afraid of the light than they are of the dark.   They are not to be feared or disliked, but compassion is much more appropriate, after all, they are parts of us and the Creator, and they are the parts who hurt more than most of us.   Or as Yeshua said of the ones who tried to harm him, "forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 3:48am

betson wrote on Dec 17th, 2007 at 11:58pm:
Greetings,

Re #2 from Romain, the pyramids are Transformers! 
At least according to some books, they are! The chamber of the pharoah is aligned to certain stars by a narrow tunnel, in order to get the pharoah's soul to rise off in the right direction.---Do you think there was some time between #2 and #3 that you aren't conscious of, and after it was announced as a Transformer, you were shot out to Orion and then came back ?!

My experience somewhat parallels Romain's, in that it had three stages--an overview, a close-up of some factors, and a reference to a trip.---?

One big repetition between several of our experiences was that there were two people together: Alysia had them in her car/vehicle/was transporting them. Pulsar said he saw 2 fully robed Beduins, but we don't have his complete report yet. I went with the sense that my Higher Self was beside me.

Just some patterns I'm noticing.
Bets

Interesting stuff Bets, Romain, etc.   I don't have much to relate directly to the above, but wanted to mention this.    During the year 1998, which was when the Galactic Center, Winter Solstice Sun alignment reached the center point in this 36 year cycle (from 1980 to 2016), i had a very vivid dream wherein i at first scaled or climbed over two smaller Pyramids, and when i got to a 3rd and larger Pyramid, instead of climbing over, i went into a secret door or chamber into same.   

I don't remember much at all of what happened deep inside this larger Pyramid, but when i woke up i knew it was very important for me, especially spiritually speaking.  The rest of the dream was extremely vivid.  On much later reflection, i sensed it related to what some have called "spiritual initiation".    This is what the Great Pyramid was known for throughout the centuries.   Many came from many lands, to study and to be tested in this great symbol on Earth. 

A little while later, i briefly told a sensitive about this dream and asked her what she got from it.    She said that i had been involved in building the Great Pyramid, and had something to do with some kind of Star shafts within same, somehow related to focusing of energies, as well as pointing to certain astronomical/astrological cycles and positions.   She said that i had studied astrology in that life, and that's partly why the deep and early interest and great aptitude for it in this life (first got into it at age 13, just a bit after hitting puberty).

I listened to all the above with a definite grain of salt, because while i am interested in psychism, psychics, and psychic info, i also had a mistrust and doubt in relation to same.    But when she talked about the astrology thing relating to this life, etc. i got definite goosebumps or what not. However, she was fairly accurate about some other stuff from what i remember, though i've forgotten a lot of the specifics of that reading.   

So, who really knows, and while all this stuff is interesting, is it really of pressing and immediate importance?    Probably not, though one's Soul history is certain important in a more objective and subjective sense to an individual.   

A later sensitive, mentioned something about the star system of Sirius in relation to my Soul history, and she was uncannily accurate about some things about me which she couldn't have known.   This was much later, and i had gotten info about my Soul history from a mix of various sources, but especially so through dreams and the like.   

Before the reading, i realized that a good sensitive can also just pick up strongly on one's stronger beliefs about themselves, so i deliberately cleared my mind of any directed thought, went into a light meditative state during the reading, visualized both of us surrounded by White Light, and asked my guides and her guides for only the most constructive, helpful, and accurate info to come through. 

Somewhat surprisingly, though she didn't believe in it consciously herself, she confirmed the Monroe/Moen theory of other lives, as opposed to the traditional, literal reincarnation theories.   I had just come upon one of Moen's books at the time, which talked about Discs in general, his Disc specifically and how he and Monroe were part of the same Disc.    This was a 'new' concept to me at the time, and one i intuitively believed and accepted pretty easily and quickly. After quite awhile in this reading, and her confirming so much which related to what i thought i knew of my Soul history from that mix of various sources, i finally decided to be very blunt and straight forward, and asked her, "am i the reincarnation of so and so?"   

She went within, listened and heard basically this, "yes, but not in the way that you have thought."   

I immediately thought of Moen's info, and how John Doe is not the literal reincarnation of John Smith, but two selves intimately connected within a larger, more Whole Self which exists and functions outside of space/time.   Up until around that time, i had believed strongly in the more literal and traditional reincarnation theory, and i was just starting to shift my belief around that same time, but had not really considered the deeper implications in relation to myself and to my Soul history (then the light went ding ding). 

Funny and synchronistically enough, the other self that i asked about, was a person she became very interested in at a very early age, of around 11.   She always had felt very close and attracted to this person, and read every book she could which mentioned this person.   Not surprisingly then, before this reading and this info came to light, we had sporadically run into each other and felt an innate closeness, affection for, and attraction to each other.   If i had not been in a relationship at the time, despite our much different age difference (she is quite a bit older), i would definitely have wanted to be with her.   During the reading, i picked up some info about her as well, and realized that we had worked closely together in Egypt and had sexual relations then.   I also got that she was connected to Sirius or Orion/Pleaidaes as well, and to those original groups of helpers who came to Earth in some rescue, Retrieval missions.    

Well enough rambling and over self concentration.   Life is good, life is interesting, and we have other selves or aspects.   But most importantly of all, we're all connected.  It's a balance though, as is the case in most important issues--always a balance between the individual self and the Whole.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 9:50am

Hey, trix, thanks for being born! This world would be a much duller place without your gorgeous presence, and don't we know it!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.