Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
i'm seeing pictures move and i'm seeing spirit (Read 8883 times)
juditha
Ex Member

i'm seeing pictures move and i'm seeing spirit
Oct 9th, 2007 at 3:54pm

Hi I have had a rather strange day today as i have seen things moving on pictures as i was sketching a picture of my grandaughter from a photograph that i was looking at and i saw her move and on here,i saw my picture of Jesus move and also ,when i was sketching my grandaughter ,there was this man standing next to me and i turned round to ask him what he wanted to say to me and he faded,he was young looking and had a white shirt and beige trousers on,perhaps he will come back later.

Love and God bless    Love Juditha

IP Logged

balance

Re: i'm seeing pictures move and i'm seeing spirit
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2007 at 4:32pm

Juditha,
your not grounded.

Your consciousness is not fully housed within your body and this exposes your soul to interference. Its very important to maintain your balance. The only way I have found successful, to fully ground myself is the acceptance that I am here in this body for a purpose, and you to need to accept that truth.That floating feeling comes from not being grounded, in-fact any gift from spirit is hampered by you not being fully present within your body. I know a lot of people think they can get more information from not being housed within there body, this is not true in-fact ,you will receive more distorted information this way as your guidance has to try and clear a path to you because your not fully house within your home station.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2007 at 4:40pm

HI Juditha-
Sounds like your psychic skills are still developing.

While it is unusual, in meditation, or a psychic semi-trance state, we can become still and non-involved, so we can be a part of several parallel universes at once. As we move back and forth through these, we can see changes that are sensed as motion. (In fact, this is essentially how we move anyhow, by shifting from prior states to later ones, like moving down a strip of movie film to a series of new frames and images.) As far as I can tell, the end of that kind of thing is to become part of the universal flow of creation where everything more or less flows through you, as you remain at a "still place".  Cayce called it "becoming Co-Creators with God"

This is one of the areas that has caught my interest since I watched a friend of mine change while I sat quietly. He had a small rip in the elbow of his coat, and as I watched, the hole changed shape and size about a dozen times. Then it all settled down together again in a fixed form as I became interested and started to interact again.

Interesting stuff! Hope your visitor returns -
dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2007 at 6:49pm

To Dave's point on meditation. Juditha. The act of drawing if one becomes wholly absorbed becomes  essentially a meditation - single pointedness, flow, no thought - just total absorbtion.

It's possible that this could be the reason that you seemed to be drifting into other states of awareness while drawing..

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2007 at 7:21pm

I think today is special too, Juditha, and have been feeling some wonderful energies moving around where I am.

This train of thought reminds me that there are times when I am looking at another person and their face seems to shift back and forth between a couple of different magnifications. It is a very specific effect, and I don't know if it happens because of an anomoly in my vision (my eyes are fine, but with a slight astigmatism). It is rare, but once I notice it, I can "will" it back and forth.

I feel that you must be very sensitive, and that you are shifting in and out of a meditative state quite often. I think it's wonderful that you hold yourself open to this. Because you are developing yourself in several different areas of your life these energies can spill into your creative work as well.

love, bilnk Smiley

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2007 at 3:20pm

Hi balance Ian blink and dave I have been asked today at the centre to paint a picture of whats going on in my mind and i have got to delve right inside my mind and paint the images of how i see life,so i will be starting this tommorow and im really curious to what i will be putting on this painting i have got to do,i may even pick up spirit or who knows what i will see,i will scan the painting after its done and put it on here.

Love and God bless      Love Juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2007 at 4:07pm

Juditha, and do tell us if the man in white shirt and beige pants returns..I feel like he has a message for you. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Aeyna

Reply #7 - Oct 11th, 2007 at 4:36pm

LaffingRain wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 4:07pm:
Juditha, and do tell us if the man in white shirt and beige pants returns..I feel like he has a message for you. love, alysia

White pants and beige shirt. I like that look!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2007 at 4:48pm

Aeyna wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 4:36pm:
LaffingRain wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 4:07pm:

White pants and beige shirt. I like that look!

hey there is it pronouned AA NA or A-E-Na?

mine Ah-lee-sha. I think I already corrected everybody. lol.

now, you must make a bold statement on the canvas of life girlfriend...white on beige simply won't work. thats probably why the spirit didn't get his message across to Juditha, he needs to wear louder colors. love and hugs, no offense intended. alysia

IP Logged

Aeyna

Reply #9 - Oct 11th, 2007 at 5:52pm

LaffingRain wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 4:48pm:
[quote author=Aeyna link=1191959645/0#7 date=1192134960][quote author=LaffingRain link=1191959645/0#6 date=1192133254]

now, you must make a bold statement on the canvas of life girlfriend...white on beige simply won't work. thats probably why the spirit didn't get his message across to Juditha, he needs to wear louder colors. love and hugs, no offense intended. alysia

lol, too funny. I cringe thinking what he might be wearing on his return trip.   

Course no offense taken, just another smile.  I pronounce my name AA NA Smiley, Alysia.   

smiles and hugs
Aeyna

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Oct 11th, 2007 at 6:28pm

Hi Aeyna and aylsia I hope hes comes back in a suit and tie,that would be nice,if he does i will let you know Smiley

Love and God bless    Love juditha

IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #11 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 2:48am

Aeyna wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 5:52pm:
LaffingRain wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 4:48pm:
[quote author=Aeyna link=1191959645/0#7 date=1192134960][quote author=LaffingRain link=1191959645/0#6 date=1192133254]

lol, too funny. I cringe thinking what he might be wearing on his return trip.  

Course no offense taken, just another smile.  I pronounce my name AA NA Smiley, Alysia.    

smiles and hugs
Aeyna

Does your name come from a particular culture? Not seen it before. Why did you choose it rather than something less exotic, like Anna? Just interested

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 8:35am

I'd like him to wear a suit and tie, do a dance number, and then sit down for tea with us and chat a while....... Smiley

love, blink Smiley    I am looking forward to seeing some of your artwork, Juditha, when you can

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 1:04pm

me too Juditha, if u can download a few, that would be interesting, I would download my kitchen paint job if I could, but I think it would be too much for you guys... Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.