Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Reverse speaking and "Fire The Grid.." (Read 11108 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Reverse speaking and "Fire The Grid.."
Reply #30 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 12:45pm

My limited experience in dealing with the reptilians tends to make my understanding that they just don't think we have much to offer them as a race of beings. What they do do is come to feed. Feed off our emotion. Its the one thing they don't have is our ups and downs emotionally. Their existence is far more stagnant with little change and few new experiences. They see us moving through a expanse of changes and the emotion that these experiences bring. A zoo of our own making. They are not here to eat babies or have tea with the Queen of England.
Joe

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 4:32pm

Hi Petrus.  Smiley Don't worry, almost all of us I think struggle with fear and there's no spiritual gain in knocking on ourselves or taking the guilt trip. Recognising the possibility means you are well on your way. Just see it, figure the right action and move on. There's only a lucky few who have been brave and skilful enough to overcome this.

It's not just a matter of 'one size fits all' compassion. There's a term used in the Shambhala Buddhist tradition: 'idiot compassion'. What it conveys is that either indulging others who are actually indulging in ego driven or foolish behaviours (e.g. through sentimentality, or political correctness) is helpful neither to ourselves or them. A lot of wisdom is needed to discern  how we can help without damage to ourselves (doesn't mean we don't sacrifice in the right circumstances) while at the same time helping them out of their hole. (in both practical and consciousness terms)

Meaning that 'tough love' is often required, as is the wisdom to recognise when intervention won't help - that the person has to experience the negative consequences of their actions. There's a very fine line to be walked.

I'm a fan of little experiments. One of the barriers to overcome is the conditioned sense that giving out to others is not in our interest. It actually is (give and ye shall receive) done right, but done wrongly and you just get used and don't help the other. (pearls before swine)

Meaning that getting it wrong gets you used, getting it right means you give only what you intended, it helps the other and often pays back in totally unexpected ways. I've found that small positive gestures to others help us so much to build confidence that giving works.

On the reptiles Joe. I guess that one of the characteristics of the unconsciously but heavily ego identified human (the 'user') is the tendency to treat others solely as things or positive or negative contributors to the almighty 'ME'  - to lose sight of the fact that beyond this they are people (or animals or other forms of life) as deserving of loving treatment as themselves....

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #32 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 5:51pm

Vajra, how clear you make some think. Thank you for your insight. You help me grow, and for that I am very thankfull. My thanks, and love, to All of you.
Joe

IP Logged

briggsandurlacher3

Reply #33 - Oct 13th, 2007 at 3:44pm

Never say die wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 7:30am:
Plants do not feel pain and fear in the same way animals do. Human beings are alot like animals, we just create the illusion that we're not.

But again what does that have to do with reverse speech??

So, if animals didn't feel pain or fear, would that make it okay to kill and eat them than??

I'm not trying to be a prick or anything by that statement.. I just want an honest answer from you..

Plants are living things too.. Life is a big food chain imo.. I agree, animals shouldn't be tortured for sure.. I think they should be put to sleep or something..

I can trail off this subject since, this is my thread lol!!

Oh yeah, I find it quite ignorant for people to believe we are the only ones in this whole universe.. I definately, believe in aliens and reptillian humanoids.. We're not alone in this universe trust me people..

Here's a clip about a geologist that worked for the military.. He killed two grey aliens.. They were drilling holes underground 3 miles underground..  http://youtube.com/watch?v=hbONIQfQmDU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.