Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Reverse speaking and "Fire The Grid.." (Read 11104 times)
briggsandurlacher3

Reverse speaking and "Fire The Grid.."
Oct 3rd, 2007 at 2:58pm

I know it's already passed the "Fire The Grid." I was just wondering if, this lady could be right about the whole thing be a negative thing for us to do..

Here is the link to the site... http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/2007/07/08/don%E2%80%99t-fire-the-grid-it-is-o...

peace and love

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Reverse speaking and "Fire The Grid.."
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 7:12am

Did you read the manuscript by Dimitri Hristrianos? There's a lot of truth in there that I can recognize. I can see why it would be difficult for people to have the patience to hear it. 

I am personally intrigued by the idea of reverse speech and am certainly tempted to try reproducing the interesting results these people are having.

thank you, bink Smiley

IP Logged

briggsandurlacher3

Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 1:37pm

Hey Blink,

Yeah, I read that whole thing.. It was very interesting.. I have heard Led Zep's stairway to heaven played backwards before and heard him actually praise satan before... So, the truth does come out in reverse.. Glad someone else is interested in this kindof stuff..

peace and love

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #3 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 5:05pm

NO NO NO, not more of that David Ike CR_P. People get a grip on yourselfs. Lets see now, the queen of England eats babies with the Bush family and who know who else. There all reptilian and their here to take our babies to eat them.
Need I say more?
Oh yea, "Paul is dead".
Joe

IP Logged

briggsandurlacher3

Reply #4 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 6:20pm

hawkeye wrote on Oct 5th, 2007 at 5:05pm:
NO NO NO, not more of that David Ike CR_P. People get a grip on yourselfs. Lets see now, the queen of England eats babies with the Bush family and who know who else. There all reptilian and their here to take our babies to eat them.
Need I say more?
Oh yea, "Paul is dead".
Joe

I'm, not going that far my friend.. I do believe in Reptillian entities though and other different kinds of lifeforms on different planets... Remember this is a big universe and different dimensions...

peace and love

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #5 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 7:13pm

Quote:
I have heard Led Zep's stairway to heaven played backwards before and heard him actually praise satan before... So, the truth does come out in reverse..

if you listen to the whole thing backwards, he's not praising satan at all - it's like a fairy tale of which satan is a part of

there are reverse speech examples on youtube.  my favorites are nirvana's songs.  he says a lot of really negative stuff - in one song he screams "i hate you!  i hate you!"  for the chorus.  in another he says something like "yes i did kill myself."  it's pretty uncanny how many negative things he says backwards in his songs considering how negative his songs were.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #6 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 7:22pm

Briggs.... Me to. I believe in the reptillian looking entities also. I have met one during a meditation. Not only are they over there, but they can communicate here also. My concern was more on the David Ike thing and the Queen being one, and their eating babies and the rest as posted on his web page and in his books. That, for lack of a better word, could be possably called insanity. Its looks like a cult manipulation thing. Keep the followers freeked out and sending in the cash. Please excuse my ignorance regarding your post.
Joe
(wonder what comes out if you were play this backwards?)

IP Logged

briggsandurlacher3

Reply #7 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 10:19pm

hawkeye wrote on Oct 5th, 2007 at 7:22pm:
Briggs.... Me to. I believe in the reptillian looking entities also. I have met one during a meditation. Not only are they over there, but they can communicate here also. My concern was more on the David Ike thing and the Queen being one, and their eating babies and the rest as posted on his web page and in his books. That, for lack of a better word, could be possably called insanity. Its looks like a cult manipulation thing. Keep the followers freeked out and sending in the cash. Please excuse my ignorance regarding your post.
Joe
(wonder what comes out if you were play this backwards?)

I have seen one too.. That is in just my dreams..  I know what you're saying about David Icke.. I like his work and what not.. I think he's gone a bit to far though..

No, problem about the post earlier..

LOL That's funny, I wonder what would come out of what you said...

peace and love

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #8 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 11:01pm

i love conspiracies, but i think david icke is simply paranoid.  paranoid people will fit any wacky theory on to any innocent fact.  what they're scared to admit is, life is a lot more boring than they think.

IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #9 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 11:21pm

I know that many humans have reptilian characteristics. (Cold blooded, no conscience.) And many of them get into positions of power. We pay their salaries, pay them to torture animals in the name of science, or to pose as "leaders", and I have to say that I have seen reptilians in the military. Warm blood means nothing to a reptilian. It's basically just a stetched out hot water bottle disguised as blood veins. Sneaky they are.  Angry    I agree with some of what David Icke says, and yes, he's sticking his neck out, but he doesn't personally terrify me. I can think of people far more bizarre, and menacing than he is.

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #10 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 11:32pm

what's wrong with "torturing" animals for science if it leads to knowledge and medicine that saves human lives?  better than experimenting on humans like hitler did.

we humans mostly agree that humans are more important than animals - that's why we eat them for our own enjoyment & nutrition Smiley

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Oct 6th, 2007 at 8:10am

David Icke actually makes a pretty decent case.

That said I'm not at all convinced of the reality of his claims of some sort of reptilian race living among us. Not because it doesn't fit the observable reality in terms of people's behaviours, but because reptilian behaviour is precisely what you get from a person of high intellect cut off from the heart or from God because they are driven purely by selfish motives or ego.

I've met a few. Their every effort is towards self advancement, and the complexity, subtlety and immorality of their plays can be mind blowing. They appear smooth and unruffled, but that's a front and underneath they are driven by fear. Certain high ranking politicians and members of the Bush administration come to mind.

The reptilian claim sounds to me a little like a convenient way of rationalising away the nasty aspect of humanity - a way of in effect sanitising all of us good guys.

It's unfortunately I think not that easy. Most of us are spiritually open enough and have had good enough karma to be born into life circumstances where combinations of right upbringing, loving parents and life's little reverses and other's responses to these have opened us to the importance of love.

But I'm not too sure that we'd all turn out AOK in this regard if born into a family with wealth, experienced little or no love or spiritual growth, were convinced that no reality exists except this, were taught to pursue power and money as ends in themselves and if out of fortunate good health, ability and luck in undertakings came to believe ourselves to be somehow above the rabble. Some of these people seem to work very hard to deny their higher instincts - actually the definition of evil.

Perhaps in the end the distinction doesn't matter that much - maybe the entirely ego controlled mind is essentially reptilian...... 

IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #12 - Oct 6th, 2007 at 10:46am

Vajra, yes. Prisons are too good for the Reptilian leaders. They are attempting to clean up their images in the news right now, but their hearts are solid ice.  I have lost a few friends because they sold out for power, and materialism. I am not in the "save a human" business, so I am letting them flounder. Karma will take care of them. It's not possible to convince them that Spirituality needn't be connected ONLY to a specific handfull of religions. They can be psychic vampires, too. Meditation  for them ? Never. Spending money is all they want to do. I might be by myself, but I never feel alone. They don't get that part.

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Oct 6th, 2007 at 11:49am

For sure Gweex. I'm sorry about your friends. Not sure what might have happened but we're lucky here in that we don't for example have military service and are a country that's too insignificant to get involved in militaristic adventures.

But karma is not so much a case of the baddies getting their 'just deserts' as an impartial teaching tool that ultimately embodies love - we often need breaking down before we become able to open - to see past our delusion. Because of this and despite the pain they cause these people are worthy of the height of compassion.

We've all discovered or in our hearts know that egotistical behaviour does not lead to anything more than a passing but unsatisfactory sort of happiness, and that longer term the consequences can only be suffering.

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #14 - Oct 6th, 2007 at 1:03pm

Quote:
But I'm not too sure that we'd all turn out AOK in this regard if born into a family with wealth, experienced little or no love or spiritual growth

every serial killer was abused growing up. 

it's obvious where lindsay lohan and paris hilton's attitudes come from - their parents.

humans are more of a product of our circumstances than we'd like to admit..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.