Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: George Harrison [message from spirit world] (Read 1303 times)
Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Re: George Harrison [message from spirit world]
Sep 27th, 2007 at 10:04pm

Well, good for Colin, and he has a right to feel that way, and so does anyone. But, he's not the repository of all things Spiritual. He's got his approach, and results, and so do the rest of us.  I have never seen, nor heard of any rules...keeping spirits apart, if they wish to connect. (No matter what kind of "personality" each may possess.)  Limiting spirit communication only to a certain "friends and family" pool seems....um...rather shallow to me.  Cool

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: George Harrison [message from spirit world]
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 12:35pm

Having had contact with people who have passed, some that I don't know if I am related to on this earthly plane, I see no reasion that any spirit can not contact just whom they please. These so called "personalities" are just the same as you and I once they die. Do some think that these beings are really something more special over there. ( in reality over there is really over here) If the spirit wants to make contact, then that contact can be made with who ever is ready to have the contact and is able to except the reality of it. In the sprit world there is no "class" difference between us. Just those who are further along on their quest. None of that my spirits better than your spirit stuff or we don't communicate with those sort of spirits, they arn't good enough.
Joe  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.