Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
smell of tabbacco (Read 1569 times)
deanna

Afterlife Knowledge Member

smell of tabbacco
Sep 25th, 2007 at 6:50pm

My daughter Charmaine and i were sitting in my bedroom talking then all of a sudden Charmaine said to me ,mum i can smell grandad i can smell his tabbacco very strong ,as she said that i could smell it too ,so we both started to talk to dad and thanked him for coming to visit us and we both held out one of our hands and asked dad to hold them ,straight away we both felt him holding our hands it was very definitely him ,then we both suddenley felt  very uplifted it was amazing ,i know we were with dad tonight but also i had gone to the church last sunday night and dad came through the medium and said watch out for a  certain smell when i am around now i know what he meant ,i love my dad so much and i feel very happy that he came to me and Charmaine love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Re: smell of tabbacco
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2007 at 7:13pm

I love when that happens.  A few nights ago, I smelled cigar smoke (which I dislike) and figured whoever it was had some curiosity about my research. (I am isolated, and nowhere near enough to any other homes containing smokers) Molecules are part of the "notification system" when spirits come in. After all, we need to give our sense of smell a job to do, as well.   Smiley

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 9:05pm

My grandfather smoked a pipe and I used to say to my mother after he died that I could smell his pipe tobacco, which was Plum flavored.

And after my mom passed away I remember having a dream where she was standing before me and brushing my hair back off my face as she often had, and when I woke up I could smell her perfume.

What a wonderful thing to share! And I thank you for the opportunity to remember this again as well. This and more will you do.

Thomas

IP Logged

deanna

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 5:59pm

Hi gweedlaxs and tgecks i,m glad you both had the same exprerience as i and Charmaine had with certain smells of our loved ones i think its  wonderful to know they are around us it makes us feel so close to them because we love them so much love and god bless deanna

deanna

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.