Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Communication With The Spirits (Read 1673 times)
Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Communication With The Spirits
Sep 21st, 2007 at 4:41pm

I communicate with telepathy, dreams, and emotion. I have mixed results in the "returned communications department".  Thoughts and emotions have wings. (They are in tight with Neutrinos.)  I was doing dishes two days ago, and the scent of Yardley's English Lavender drifted by. (My dish detergent is fennel, and nothing like lavender.) I said "Hello Grandmom".  The spirits have ways of checking on us. Communication doesn't "cut off," it just changes form. I will not put my mind into a "nay sayers vice" just because I have confronted a person donning a skeptic suit.

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Communication With The Spirits
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2007 at 5:29pm

Right on Dweexldax!

Our connections with the spiritual can be through many channels.

here we say that sometimes our "Interpretor" garbles their return message, resulting in thosed 'mixed results' you mentionned.  We just keep keeping on, hoping to get more clarified results as we become more experienced.  Cheesy
Amazing, isn't it?

Welcome!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2007 at 10:47pm

Betson, thank you for the welcome. I am pleased that we can share what we experience openly. In time, I am hoping that many of the things I learn will become "second nature".  It's at the point where I have to "catch myself" from blurting out stuff in the wrong company. I can't even tell my own Family that I have seen, and communicated with an Uncle who passed years ago. They will look at me oddly, and then head to Church to pray to Jesus. Nothing bad about that, but why is Uncle any different from Jesus, or Napoleon when it comes to wanting a word, or a "hello". We are all connected if we wish to be. It isn't easy staying Spiritually centered, but it's worth the "trouble" to keep trying. I haven't ever spoken to Napoleon.  Lips Sealed  He was part of the point I was trying to make.  Smiley 

IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 11:24am

This morning, I recalled a thought I had a long time ago when I discussed "the departed souls" with a few friends. We were wondering why we didn't hear from a loved one "right away" or soon after passing. I said "How often do we hear from the living ? I can go for years without a word from a friend, or relatiive, and get a card out of the blue."  I can imagine that many of the spirits said what they had to say while alive, and share a Universal Love with all when they depart.  And perhaps many do not change drastically at all, and may not have been great communicators in the best of circumstances. And I have to remember that communication goes both ways. I need to initiate contact, as well. I get lazy, and distracted by "Mundane World".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.